Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Greenfield off the hook tonight on here!Cant we all just get along?lmao.
Just a Thought

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I think you are right - a lot of people are angry. We have a small town and most everyone thinks they know everyone else's business. However, this is not true. A lot of people, myself included, are upset with the drugs, crime, children not being taken care of, and lazy people not trying to better themselves. Also, other people attack some people's faults or weaknesses when they really have their own issues they should focus on. Then, these same people get upset because of how mean people are being to them - they are hurt - and then probably feel like pointing out others flaws also. I would like to say something nice about our town - we do have many good kids in our community and hope that some more of us can be good role models for those kids and show them good by doing good things and supporting them. A lot of kids come from broken homes with one or more parents missing - or parents that have issues. Think of something good you can do and make someone's day brighter!
Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Just a Thought wrote:
I think you are right - a lot of people are angry. We have a small town and most everyone thinks they know everyone else's business. However, this is not true. A lot of people, myself included, are upset with the drugs, crime, children not being taken care of, and lazy people not trying to better themselves. Also, other people attack some people's faults or weaknesses when they really have their own issues they should focus on. Then, these same people get upset because of how mean people are being to them - they are hurt - and then probably feel like pointing out others flaws also. I would like to say something nice about our town - we do have many good kids in our community and hope that some more of us can be good role models for those kids and show them good by doing good things and supporting them. A lot of kids come from broken homes with one or more parents missing - or parents that have issues. Think of something good you can do and make someone's day brighter!
So true.Everyone has faults and they can't say they don't!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenfield Discussions

Search the Greenfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 55 min d pantz 29,175
whos the snitches 2 hr wondering 1
Looking for some on the side 3 hr Black jeep 1
melissa Brunner 7 hr someone who knows 18
Lamea$$ Ransacking Druggies 17 hr Mr Roper 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 19 hr not 2,214
Kasia Hawkins (Mar '13) Wed Really 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenfield Jobs

•••