Crazy

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Greenfield off the hook tonight on here!Cant we all just get along?lmao.
Just a Thought

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I think you are right - a lot of people are angry. We have a small town and most everyone thinks they know everyone else's business. However, this is not true. A lot of people, myself included, are upset with the drugs, crime, children not being taken care of, and lazy people not trying to better themselves. Also, other people attack some people's faults or weaknesses when they really have their own issues they should focus on. Then, these same people get upset because of how mean people are being to them - they are hurt - and then probably feel like pointing out others flaws also. I would like to say something nice about our town - we do have many good kids in our community and hope that some more of us can be good role models for those kids and show them good by doing good things and supporting them. A lot of kids come from broken homes with one or more parents missing - or parents that have issues. Think of something good you can do and make someone's day brighter!
Crazy

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Just a Thought wrote:
I think you are right - a lot of people are angry. We have a small town and most everyone thinks they know everyone else's business. However, this is not true. A lot of people, myself included, are upset with the drugs, crime, children not being taken care of, and lazy people not trying to better themselves. Also, other people attack some people's faults or weaknesses when they really have their own issues they should focus on. Then, these same people get upset because of how mean people are being to them - they are hurt - and then probably feel like pointing out others flaws also. I would like to say something nice about our town - we do have many good kids in our community and hope that some more of us can be good role models for those kids and show them good by doing good things and supporting them. A lot of kids come from broken homes with one or more parents missing - or parents that have issues. Think of something good you can do and make someone's day brighter!
So true.Everyone has faults and they can't say they don't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey chain on heroin (Jan '16) 52 min Non 107
Tyler Rhoades 1 hr I would 65
Trash 3 hr Lovington_loaf 21
Jennifer Lowe Got Fired 3 hr Traveler 8
dickey ave 3 hr Observer 130
chelsea cooper tuna 7 hr GrowUp 2
Girl named Joey 23 hr Rebus ancestry 2

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance