lilman

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Anyone heard what happened on 6th and lyndon the other night??
jerry

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Obviously you know bcuz it wasn't in the paper just wanting to start trouble!
Just A Thought

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I heard about it Sunday night and I don't want to start trouble. All I heard about it was the cops were seen at the residence. The TimesGazette just now published an article stating details are not yet being released due to ongoing investigation.
landlord

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

The landlord had a note on the door that she will be entering the resident in 24 hrs.
Greenfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

It was Chasity Campbells house,no other details than that and they removed things used to make meth. Im so Shocked!!! ha
springfield

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

heard it was the biggest bust in highland county history.facing life if found!
alice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Shes out of jail and how the hell??? Seen a pic that someone took of her at Walmart!
Greenfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I heard it was he rand Brian Rhianhart,but I never even saw them in jail to bein with. If its true that had kids as young as 12 selling for her and allowing them to do it she needs life,because she could have very easily given those young children death! also on a whole new level someone needs to tell her that she NOT a teenager anymore,she has 4 kids that her parents raise,and she gets hooked on drugs and she is not a thug,black or anything else! deleted her from my page because I couldnt stand to see the way she wrote like a thug,and well,I couldnt understand it?lol she is a pathetic piece of work,her and Johnda Koch think that if they are "nice" to peole thats its ok for then to give oung kids drugs and even kill one huh Johnda? you are both sick!! and Im sure God will see that you get what you deserve!
Just A Thought

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

The two people mentioned here were arrested and incarcerated in Fayette County Jail (Public Records). They were arrested at the WalMart in WCH, per public records also. The timing of arrests suggests they were together at the time of arrest. Brian was arrested on parole violation - since he was recently released from Ohio Dept of Corrections (also public information). I am just wondering, if what is said here is true, why has the female not yet been arrested and charged? I assume maybe the Highland Co. Grand Jury will meet and decide if substantial information exists to bring charges forth? Also, what is the relationship between Meth and Heroin? Do people use them together, separately, or do they just use, sell, whatever is available and whatever they can make illegal money from?
old friend

Brant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Chasity Campbell is a snitch she needs to be knocked the f down cause yes she thinks she's a thug or black but honey your not your just trash. and jonda. omg what a fat slob I font know how those girls have kids cause only bubba Turner would want to hit that but another one who is just like this that death looking Mandy knisley its sad that the grand parents of their children have to be the parents because all 3 of these little girls will never be anything but druggies and sluts that suck for drugs.
Joe Joe

Bremen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Nice comments and i am seeing the truth on these idiots and they worry about me working and coming home drinkin a cold beer LMFAO Oh did i mention that I have to get fingerprinted and pass a DOT physical to drive the big truck to pay for these peoples foodcards? Sucks to see bitches like this use their kids to get 700 or more in food from us tax payers and yet they push the kids on granny while they party. Also look at the donors of these babies lol most are in the joint so it's par for the course. "just a thought" I left a comment on the "pryor" deal thanking you for sticking up for Brittany and I when the jealous fucks were running their chops and also we live across from the meth house and it's pretty quiet around here now LMFAO thanks again and take care
Just A Thought

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Yep, just goes to show you how stupid and ridiculous people are who come on this site just to bash two people for being a couple, WTH?? And, yes - we are supporting every bit of these lowlife's existence you mention up to and including their legal fees because they violated our laws!! WTH?? Last I checked, I had to pay my own legal fees, but then again - I work too and am not on state and federal assitance like these worthless oxygen wasters. I have to take a drug test myself in order to be able to continue to pay into the state and federal welfare systems. Something is wrong here, and we're being outnumbered thankfully to all the programs which are helping the weak and worthless flourish their existence and breed uncontrollably.
Greenfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Although I dont agree with any of the things these girls do,no one has a right to bash kids.,you dont know how these kids will turn out! give them a damn chance!! just because they have druggie parents etc. doesnt mean anything,! its clueless idiots like you who make it so hard on them! youe comment there alone makes you a POS and to JOE n JUST A THOUGHT give me a fkn break! how much of your paycheck do you think really goes to these people? yes a VERY small percentage,I pay?? and I can almost promise more than you do!!!! & saying I pay for their foodcard is so dumb.you may pay $10 if that,get your facts straight before you come on here stereotyping everyone on asst. because Joe I could say that i dont want to pay in for the worthless pill headed sluts who draw ssi bc they dont want to work other than taking pictures of their whoo hoos now couldnt I? but that would just be mean ;) and you behind the wheel of a truck? what are you going to do without that beer? haha yeah hope you dont kill an innocent person/family and who the hell are you trying to kidd?? your ass has never had a real job so you dont pay for sh*t,go to rehab ..Ill pay for you and your girl what a wonderful honeymoon that would make(: bashing doesnt feel good does it?! lmfao!
Greenfielder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Greenfield..I love your comment;) and theirs nothing wrong with that tramp that she can't work..& maybe someone should report her to SSI because if she can take all these skank pics of herself & party, get her hair done and blah blah then she obviously doesn't need it..theirs other people out their that needs that $ more than her cause she can always have "mommy" pay her bills...& Joe you don't fn live in her house..you act like you got a trophy gf or something when in reality you don't have nothing most of GF hasn't had or seen the pics of her fat, nasty pu$$y online..they both make me sick..and also if she's such a "model" why isn't she making her $ doing that...?
Just A Thought

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Greenfield wrote:
Although I dont agree with any of the things these girls do,no one has a right to bash kids.,you dont know how these kids will turn out! give them a damn chance!! just because they have druggie parents etc. doesnt mean anything,! its clueless idiots like you who make it so hard on them! youe comment there alone makes you a POS and to JOE n JUST A THOUGHT give me a fkn break! how much of your paycheck do you think really goes to these people? yes a VERY small percentage,I pay?? and I can almost promise more than you do!!!! & saying I pay for their foodcard is so dumb.you may pay $10 if that,get your facts straight before you come on here stereotyping everyone on asst. because Joe I could say that i dont want to pay in for the worthless pill headed sluts who draw ssi bc they dont want to work other than taking pictures of their whoo hoos now couldnt I? but that would just be mean ;) and you behind the wheel of a truck? what are you going to do without that beer? haha yeah hope you dont kill an innocent person/family and who the hell are you trying to kidd?? your ass has never had a real job so you dont pay for sh*t,go to rehab ..Ill pay for you and your girl what a wonderful honeymoon that would make(: bashing doesnt feel good does it?! lmfao!
It doesn't matter what percentage of our tax deductions are used to fund these people's existence - it matters that our hard work is 100% funding them because they collect food and other assistance from government and state agencies. When I pay out more than $500 a week in taxes, I think I have a right to speak up against the ones I know abuse their benefits. And, I don't even have $500 a month in money to buy groceries for my family! Yet, I give more than this a week to our system. That isn't right that my family does without, and I am drug tested and must abstain from drugs and alcohol unless prescribed, and these fools party down and continue their free-loading. And Joe not having a real job - please. You are one ignorant fool. The IRS can vouch for that if you would like certified copies of tax returns or other documents your ridiculous mind may be able to process as being connected to a real job, making real money, paying in real taxes, etc. As far as Brittany and her disability you are balking about - that is your opinion and I really don't know anything about her condition or how she makes her money and I don't care. I have not seen her arrested for drugs or other violations as some of these other people on here being talked about. And, if Joe wanted a honeymoon with anyone - he would certainly be able to pay for it himself. So shove whatever money you think you may have between your two ears because obviously there is a lot of empty space in there.
Just A Thought

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Greenfielder wrote:
Greenfield..I love your comment;) and theirs nothing wrong with that tramp that she can't work..& maybe someone should report her to SSI because if she can take all these skank pics of herself & party, get her hair done and blah blah then she obviously doesn't need it..theirs other people out their that needs that $ more than her cause she can always have "mommy" pay her bills...& Joe you don't fn live in her house..you act like you got a trophy gf or something when in reality you don't have nothing most of GF hasn't had or seen the pics of her fat, nasty pu$$y online..they both make me sick..and also if she's such a "model" why isn't she making her $ doing that...?
Grow up - everyone knows that everyone has more than likely been with someone else - that is a fact. Are you in kindergarten or something? Who cares you moron. As for your opinions - everyone has those too. Too bad you have nothing better to do but flap your mouth on topix.
Greenfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

if you give $500 a week in taxes then you should have NO problem with buying your family food!! lol talk about lost! Im glad you and Joe are haooy Brittney lmao!!
Greenfielder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Just a thought..your on here flapping your fn mouth just like everyone else on here..if your don't like everyone elses opinions then get off the site..& what I do is my business not yours..if I wanna waste my spare time flapping my mouth on here than I will:) & I just bet you do pay in $500 a week taxes..you prob live off/abuse the same system your talking about other people doing..&if anyone is a fn moron it's you..saying you pay $500 a week taxes but can't afford to buy groceries? Is that because your buying drugs that you act like you no nothing about..Fu$$ you:)
Just a Thought

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

No, I don't buy drugs with the money I have left after paying taxes. I care about my well-being and my family's well-being. You can have your opinion though - that doesn't bother me a bit. And, unlike some people on here, I am drug tested randomly and regularly. And, I am not stupid - so I have no desire to do or buy drugs. I do have bills - house, cars, etc., heat, water, insurance, cell phones, etc. - that must be paid for by me as I do not get any help or public assistance. And groceries are quite expensive - added to all other expenses. I play by the rules society has deemed as appropriate, I just wish all those receiving handouts and help were forced to play by the same set of rules.
Doc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

I must say that if a person pays out $500+ a week in taxes then your paycheck has to be very very large lol! Think before you speak people! But this is off track, has anyone heard anymore about this bust?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenfield Discussions

Search the Greenfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Reality speaks 28,424
Beastiality in Greenfield!!! 3 hr samantha 11
dora grooms 18 hr mine 1
kayla whitley (Aug '13) 18 hr ewwww 7
dylan darlington 18 hr ewwww 1
daysie bennet 18 hr lmao 1
craig lawson and karen cline Tue Wow 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenfield Jobs

•••