abc

Green Bay, WI

#1 Nov 2, 2012
it seems everyone here is tired of the abuse and harrasment. Instead of joining in and adding to the threads why dont we all take the time to report abuse. I do this for each abusive post. I encourage you all to stand behind our citizens of Greenfield and protect them from slander. Please take the time to report any abuse you see. If you see a neighbor in need extend a hand. Dont get on here and bash them. It's just not right. Tis' the season. Where is your holiday cheer and goodwill. who will join me in reporting abuse?
Lucifer 666

Europe

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Dont be such a drama queen
no one likes a snitch
Mikki

Washington Court House, OH

#3 Nov 2, 2012
abc wrote:
it seems everyone here is tired of the abuse and harrasment. Instead of joining in and adding to the threads why dont we all take the time to report abuse. I do this for each abusive post. I encourage you all to stand behind our citizens of Greenfield and protect them from slander. Please take the time to report any abuse you see. If you see a neighbor in need extend a hand. Dont get on here and bash them. It's just not right. Tis' the season. Where is your holiday cheer and goodwill. who will join me in reporting abuse?
I do all the time. Its unfortunate that there are so many degenerates on this site that love to induce the hate.
Bug

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Lucifer 666 wrote:
Dont be such a drama queen
no one likes a snitch
Until you or someone you love is on here idiot.
JOEs DAD

Europe

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Bug wrote:
<quoted text>Until you or someone you love is on here idiot.
I Agree some of the things i read on here about my Joe and his ex were shocking
JOEs DAD

Europe

#6 Nov 2, 2012
I Must stop commenting on him and do a bit more gardening.
abc

Green Bay, WI

#7 Nov 2, 2012
it does it appear that the abuse is slowing down. it will take an army of concerned citizens to keep this site policed and under control. With unity we can do it!!! Come on Greenfield, lets all pull together and post about great events in our community.
Jarrod

Europe

#9 Nov 3, 2012
abc wrote:
it does it appear that the abuse is slowing down. it will take an army of concerned citizens to keep this site policed and under control. With unity we can do it!!! Come on Greenfield, lets all pull together and post about great events in our community.

Yes once again they
the coffin dodger old people are ruining this site
because their dirty little secrets are coming out.
dont like it you know where the off switch is
abc

Green Bay, WI

#10 Nov 3, 2012
i have noticed when i report a post it takes about 6 hours for it to be removed. Please everyone join me and lets protect one another against evil.
Anti abc

Mansfield, OH

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Abc ,go blow joe that's what your good for, you got something to hide and your afraid someone's gonna post it, lmao
Anti abc

Mansfield, OH

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Abc, you know what I'm talking about
Anti abc

Mansfield, OH

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Abc if you post again I will let the cat out of the box. Lmgdfao @ you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
say it aint true (Dec '15) Fri yup 20
what's up with Brady Watson (Nov '15) Fri Kaitlynn 3
Casey cross (Oct '12) Fri Kaitlynn 16
whitney hester (Jan '16) Fri Samlove 8
anyone no anything about richard washburn (Jan '16) Fri Sasha 4
Tiffany bennett Fri Samlove 3
Nikki Ralph Jul 19 Duh 3

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance