Police Standoff
NICK ROARK

Washington Court House, OH

#47 Dec 10, 2012
in my opinion i think yall just need to drop the BS thats being said about this guy & his problems. ive known sherrod for a few yrs now & ive also known april for even a hell of alot longer. what he did was really stupid & i do hope he gets the help he deserves & if she does go back to him then thats their business. but when i worked with him i never heard 1 bad thing said i always heard of what the 2 of em was goin to do together. i also knew he had a drinkin problem hopefully he gets help for that.
kiki

United States

#48 Dec 10, 2012
It wasn't me either
not

Delaware, OH

#49 Dec 10, 2012
NICK ROARK wrote:
in my opinion i think yall just need to drop the BS thats being said about this guy & his problems. ive known sherrod for a few yrs now & ive also known april for even a hell of alot longer. what he did was really stupid & i do hope he gets the help he deserves & if she does go back to him then thats their business. but when i worked with him i never heard 1 bad thing said i always heard of what the 2 of em was goin to do together. i also knew he had a drinkin problem hopefully he gets help for that.
why don't u shut ur fucking mouth punk u new him at work big deal bitch how do u now what he was like at home apparently he's fucking nuts what if some kid had been riding their bike down that street when his dumb ass was shooting that gun in his house and kill a innocent person. He didn't care if he did or not stick up for him all you want maybe you'd have a different opinion about it if you and your family lived close to him and he put yours in harm's way their is a lot of ppl in his situation that don't. Choes to act like a dame fool in front of the hole town he should be kept off the streets all I'm saying is he is a dangerous person what's he going to do next time thing don't go his way you have got to be as dumb as he is after what he did your going to set their and say he's a good guy maybe one day this will happen infront of ur family and have ur kids scared to sleep at night then I can tell you how good of a guy he is
ralph

Chillicothe, OH

#50 Dec 11, 2012
comes around goes around..karmas a bitch..go chase some more married gals..or better yet, find some rope and a tree........sorry piece of shit
Hassan Mootispaw

Europe

#51 Dec 11, 2012
Before we all cast our opinions on this man and what happened we should wait and see what the SPECIAL ONE (Ashley Brown ) Has to say because even if she doesnt know the dude she will make it sound like she does. And i think we need a bit of sense as some of you are being very judgemental.
Austin Roberts

Europe

#52 Dec 11, 2012
If you hada mad dog youd put it down.
Omg

Springfield, NJ

#53 Dec 12, 2012
Never heard of man getting arrested for wanting to hurt himself

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#54 Dec 12, 2012
Omg wrote:
Never heard of man getting arrested for wanting to hurt himself
Causing panic, endangering others. The list could go on and on.
Jarrod Stroud

Europe

#56 Dec 13, 2012
Omg wrote:
Never heard of man getting arrested for wanting to hurt himself
yes i have but it was in a crowded school playground
and he had his cock in his hand at the time
Omg

Springfield, NJ

#57 Dec 13, 2012
Only person he wanted hurt was himself? Lots people have done but wasn't this public
Hassan

Delaware, OH

#58 Dec 13, 2012
Omg wrote:
Only person he wanted hurt was himself? Lots people have done but wasn't this public
yeah and other ppl dint put other lives in danger by shooting a shot gun inside a house in neighborhood were kid ride bikes and stuff if you want to hurt your self it's sad but fine but don't take a chance on hurting innocent people
Really

Cincinnati, OH

#59 Dec 13, 2012
I don't think he woulda be arrested had he just came out after the first shot when the police came to check on him. He turned it into a stand off! And yes plenty of people do harm themselves but that turned into a crisis situation and they did the best they could.
raychal blackburn

Cincinnati, OH

#60 Dec 13, 2012
I know for a fact that the house he entered to try and get away from was the home of two very small children, one being disabled. I think they should of shot him because he was putting other people including children in harm, there are alot of kids on that street.
reason

Chillicothe, OH

#61 Dec 13, 2012
I think everyone needs to get alife an leave this alone drop it already.everyone has problems some worse than others.
Really

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Dec 13, 2012
reason wrote:
I think everyone needs to get alife an leave this alone drop it already.everyone has problems some worse than others.
i do t think it needs dropped! It was a very dangerous situation and noone but that idiot caused it!! I think the people standing up for him or telling people to drop it need to take a long hard look at the situation!!!!
You know

Washington Court House, OH

#63 Dec 13, 2012
OMG! People stfu! The GPD did an awesome job getting a sick man off the streets who wanted to harm himself, but in trying to do that he put others in danger, he did not fire the gun at anyone or outside! Fk even if he did it was wrong! But he needs help!!! The man didn't deserve to die! As far as who he was or who she was who cares? Only they know what TRUELY went on in that house and relationship, she could be the worlds biggest liar or be telling the truth? Who knows, but for you sick bastards who say he needed shot even though no one was hurt, your sick! Unless your name is God you have no damn right to say when a persons life should end! And whoever cussed Nick R stfu! He's a sweet guy!:)
NICK ROARK

Washington Court House, OH

#64 Dec 14, 2012
hey NOT i put my real name ou there why dont you do the same thing or are you scared. hell probably the only reason your running your mouth to me is cause you probably know me as well. & again i'll say it i am friends with the guy & i hope he does get the help he needs..so grow a set & say your real name & maybe just maybe we can go have lunch together after i shove my cane straight up your ass. hope ya have a nice day.
puke

Washington Court House, OH

#65 Dec 14, 2012
raychal blackburn wrote:
I know for a fact that the house he entered to try and get away from was the home of two very small children, one being disabled. I think they should of shot him because he was putting other people including children in harm, there are alot of kids on that street.
like your opinion matters. Look this hoe up on Hillsboro topix they have nothing but bad things to say about her and she runs around with trash not very creditable
not

Delaware, OH

#66 Dec 14, 2012
NICK ROARK wrote:
hey NOT i put my real name ou there why dont you do the same thing or are you scared. hell probably the only reason your running your mouth to me is cause you probably know me as well. & again i'll say it i am friends with the guy & i hope he does get the help he needs..so grow a set & say your real name & maybe just maybe we can go have lunch together after i shove my cane straight up your ass. hope ya have a nice day.
let me tell you something nick when I first started reading this bullshit I was going to tell you my real name because I'd love nothing more than to stomp the shit out of some poor bastard I like to fight so much that I sometimes pick fights just to beat on someone.but when you start talking about using a cane I'm not going to have the hole town talking about me whipping a handicap man. now don't get me wrong I have No morals I'm a evil man my police record speaks for its self I new you school the best thing for you to do is leave me a lone cuz you never was a fighter and this is a Mountain that I doubt you want to climb
NICK ROARK

Washington Court House, OH

#67 Dec 14, 2012
dam you got jokes i see....you can talk real big behind a fake name. this is how i see it plain & simple. your just some shittalkin,drama startin, lil punk. if you was as big & bad as you say you are you'd have the balls to put your REAL NAME on your comments instead of hiding behind a fake name & also gettin punked the hell out by a handicap guy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharon carner 1 hr Hahaha 1
Zack wolfe 4 hr Preacher 3
Facebook Mom 5 hr For real 13
Kayla Moorman aka sores mcgee 7 hr Bigdickdaddyfromcin 3
Cassie 15 hr Jill 16
Scott Brigner OVI Sun Your grandma 2
Brad oiler Sat Dog face 15

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages