First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mrs Bean

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Where is he at? My sister Jenna got robbed the other night and thinkin it is cricket smith anyone no of him?
really

Hamilton, OH

#2 Jun 14, 2013
try leesburg on crick st(if u don't know the st. ask a local) it wouldn't shock me if he did rob her he has to support his habit somehow.
honest

Loveland, OH

#3 Jun 15, 2013
He is such a waste of skin if the lowlife did rob them hel get away with it he always does
Djt

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2016
honest wrote:
He is such a waste of skin if the lowlife did rob them hel get away with it he always does
No cricket didn't do shit and is not a waist of skin but the ones that want to talk shit about him are nothing but a waist and nothing but trash that has nothing better to do but set on here hide who they are must not have a job and get a welfare check and do dope u trashy low life prices of shit
Djt

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2016
Djt wrote:
<quoted text>

No cricket didn't do shit and is not a waist of skin but the ones that want to talk shit about him are nothing but a waist and nothing but trash that has nothing better to do but set on here hide who they are must not have a job and get a welfare check and do dope u trashy low life prices of shit
By the way if u want to know who I am I will be glad to tell u I'm not scared
Deez nutz

Wilmington, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2016
Djt wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok shut the fuck up cricket is a woman beating, heroine addicted, thriving piece of shit, you defending him obviously shows you either help him steal, do heroine with him, or he beats you to the point you think he's god lol so have fun with that we all know him and he's a worthless waste of space
Truth

Hillsboro, OH

#11 Aug 23, 2016
Deez nutz wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok shut the fuck up cricket is a woman beating, heroine addicted, thriving piece of shit, you defending him obviously shows you either help him steal, do heroine with him, or he beats you to the point you think he's god lol so have fun with that we all know him and he's a worthless waste of space
Guess they told you .probably his heroine junkie women. They are all aids infested trash. Them smith boys are both a waste of air. Keep doping you'll get a good batch sooner or later .they would be doing everyone a big favor
Thatonewhitegirl 1323

Greenfield, OH

#12 Oct 4, 2016
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Guess they told you .probably his heroine junkie women. They are all aids infested trash. Them smith boys are both a waste of air. Keep doping you'll get a good batch sooner or later .they would be doing everyone a big favor
Honestly, I guess your dumb enough to believe it could have been his "women" but yet she died bud. Cricket is bad news, but you have no right to sit here behind your computer screen and run your mouth. You can't say you haven't done wrong, because we all know damn well you have. Everyone has done wrong in life, not just Cricket!
Obama

Detroit, MI

#13 Oct 4, 2016
He's in the highland county jail
Smd

Hamilton, OH

#14 Apr 7, 2017
He needs shot in the fuckingredients teeth
Smd

Hamilton, OH

#15 Apr 7, 2017
F###ing teeth
Manly man

Pataskala, OH

#16 Apr 7, 2017
Oh if this is the same cricket I was with, we had a really good time. It's hard to find a good dude who likes a little man on man love. I hope he gets out of hico soon so we can get together
JonnyApple

Toledo, OH

#17 Apr 15, 2017
Bet y'all fill bad now... should all be ashamed of y'alls selfs
Chuck

Lorain, OH

#18 Apr 15, 2017
JonnyApple wrote:
Fill bad? You a middle school dropout?
Smd

Hamilton, OH

#20 May 10, 2017
JonnyApple wrote:
Nope not one bit he put himself there less stuff going missing around town now at least
Dadsagainstdrunk driving

Pataskala, OH

#21 May 12, 2017
Smd wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope not one bit he put himself there less stuff going missing around town now at least
What happened
Mary Stout

Toledo, OH

#22 Aug 16, 2017
That's not very nice. He may have done wrong and you may have feelings towards him but that doesn't mean his family who loved him should have to be hurt by your words. Please don't post anymore. Just let it go. Please. He done more than his fair share of mistakes while here but nothing can be done about it now so please don't hurt those who didn't make those mistakes and are grieving with your harsh words please. Thanks you. God Bless.
Losers

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Aug 22, 2017
His junkie brother and big ears bainter gave him straight carfentenol (sp) no heroin at all. Proof from his autopsy...hope karma gets them both really soon.
Figure me out

Livonia, MI

#24 Aug 22, 2017
Losers wrote:
His junkie brother and big ears bainter gave him straight carfentenol (sp) no heroin at all. Proof from his autopsy...hope karma gets them both really soon.
Stay away from the shit and wouldn't have to worry about it period. Once you start using that shit your a whole different person to the world that knew you. The way i see it your already dead.
Roon

Pataskala, OH

#25 Aug 28, 2017
Yeah y'all need to quit disrespecting even tho this forum was started before his passing but y'all ain't right doin this when ya boy is passed on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwayne poole 2 hr I care for Karen 47
amy tackett/jerrod davis 7 hr justme 1
Jake McGraw 10 hr Yecart 6
Three sum wanted (Jul '17) Sat lmfao 11
Greenfeild Sat Alice 2
Black Guy in Grey Oldsmobile Fri Villan 2
Cassie Fri Robert 29

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance