where are they?
imfukinthirsty

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2013
where all the hot women in town with sum money to buy me an my friends some beer all wkend lol an party at there house??
Seriously

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Get a job you stupid pig. You're pathetic, disrespectful, and just a downright P.O.S.
imfukinthirsty

#4 Feb 15, 2013
i got a job just want to have a woman pay for something for once since i pay usually an use her house since my roomate works weekends an has to be in bed early. i dont see the problem in that
Dakota Eversole

#6 Feb 15, 2013
That was not me, probably Kelli Jackman, cause shes obsessed with my man and the keyboard is her only defense. Get a life bitch. I have a wonderful man that I love with everything in me. And Im not scared to use my real name bitch.
STFU Chasity aka Tazzie

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Dakota Eversole wrote:
That was not me, probably Kelli Jackman, cause shes obsessed with my man and the keyboard is her only defense. Get a life bitch. I have a wonderful man that I love with everything in me. And Im not scared to use my real name bitch.
Dakota its not Kelli at all its Chasity Gillenwater causing all this troubl on here and wants you to think its Kelli

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heard a bunch of kids was smoking crack 8 hr rontheonlyron 16
Maroon Cruze 19 hr Bigboy23 1
Hot Girl Who Works At The Cigarette Store Mon Shadow_Hunter 11
Nathan Darlington (Jul '12) Sun Itsnot 8
Filmore Sun Youknowme 48
Stephenie Hester Apr 22 T rex 19
DeltA 88 Apr 20 Rhinoceros 6

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance