Concerned

Mansfield, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2013
This man has been staying with some close friends of mine. At first he seemed "Normal" Over the last week or so, His behavior pattern has taken a turn for the worse. I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about him? The people he is staying with are good people, They'd help just about anyone if they were able. I don't want to see them getting wrapped up in something that could cause them harm. I would really appreciate it if everyone would refrain from making personal remarks- I just need solid FACTS! About this man, No rumors or drama please. I understand this may not be the best place to find factual information but i'm not sure where else to turn. I've tried speaking with the GPD about him but they had very little info to offer.
Gaf

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Tim is a good guy that has had a tough life. Would give you the shirt of his back. That being said, he battles demons in the form of addiction. Drugs have ruined his life like so many from this town.
Please worry

Dayton, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Have known him and his family for years. Nothing bad to say about the family, but, I would be careful around Timmy.
Please worry

Dayton, OH

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Worry please!!!!
Concerned wrote:
This man has been staying with some close friends of mine. At first he seemed "Normal" Over the last week or so, His behavior pattern has taken a turn for the worse. I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about him? The people he is staying with are good people, They'd help just about anyone if they were able. I don't want to see them getting wrapped up in something that could cause them harm. I would really appreciate it if everyone would refrain from making personal remarks- I just need solid FACTS! About this man, No rumors or drama please. I understand this may not be the best place to find factual information but i'm not sure where else to turn. I've tried speaking with the GPD about him but they had very little info to offer.
Nikki Ralph

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Well know him better than anyone and yes he used to be into bad shit but hes not like that anymore and yes hed give the shirt off his back to anyone that wanted or needed it. Hes like my brother and people do think awful bout him but hes a good man!
lol

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2013
He is a horrible person why would you people defend him. Oh wait Nikki your family so I get it. He is a crack head and I'm sure NY now he shoots heroin. He was involved with a girl named Jamie had a kid and then got busted for cooking method along with bill moore. He and his ex ain't Tara ralph robbed flyaway while she was manager. If you really want to safe keep away from him. You can help the man out by putting him away for good.
Bbitchplz

Crestline, OH

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Timmy is a good dude he has my respect all the way he has addictions but don't judge a man for that who don't have Addictions weather it be drugs alcohol nicotine sex what ever it is ever one has an addiction Timmy is a little strange at first but hell me and a buddy traded him some pizza for chew one time lol funny and like who ever said it hed give the shirt off his back and the shoes from his feet if you needed him
momma pissed off

Hamilton, OH

#10 Jul 26, 2013
i've known timmy since he was a kid and hes a very rough life and he would give you the shirt right off his back and would help you out if you needed it
I know

Galloway, OH

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Timmys my dude big hearted man there brah! Hes a real asss honkey
Tazzie

UK

#12 Jul 27, 2013
I once went out with a guy
He would give you the shirt of his back
........ Funny he never did ....
.......but i did catch him stealing from my purse
Wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jul 27, 2013
Are we all just a bunch of red neck hillbilly gun shooting beer drinkin asshles? Someone please let me know!!!?
pizzap

Galloway, OH

#14 Jul 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Are we all just a bunch of red neck hillbilly gun shooting beer drinkin asshles? Someone please let me know!!!?
yes
Wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jul 27, 2013
Lol, thanks. I needed a second opinion. I thought I was the only one that thought this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James elzey 7 hr StMark 2
were can i find bubby the dope boy 7 hr StMark 6
What happened to the brights furniture post abo... 8 hr the gate keeper 3
icyunvme 10 hr sasha 7
say it aint true (Dec '15) Sat StankTwat9000 10
Ashton turner Fri Wondering 3
little Bainter boy Thu Not from Greenfield 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages