his kids

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
I wish he would spend more time with us instead of skanky angel copas and her kids
Really

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Oct 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure "his kids" are not old enough to post on this site! And don't talk about kids! What he does or doesn't do is his fault not Angels or her kids! Grow up!
paul

#3 Oct 29, 2012
this is paul stewart and id love to spend more time with my kids but they live in tennessee with thier mom who tries her best to keep me from them!!!!!! and my kids are 6 & 8 so i know thier not posting this shit!!!! it would b nice if u would keep my kids out of it!!!!!!
Angel copas kids

Europe

#4 Oct 30, 2012
his kids wrote:
I wish he would spend more time with us instead of skanky angel copas and her kids
so do we !
Paul Stewart

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Regardless hes a deadbeat...always has been
Paul

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2012
I signed up for welfare so STFU
Paul Stewart

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Now me getting mad
HonestlyLovely

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Theiff
Trisha

#9 Nov 17, 2012
I know who is posting this! She wears glasses has two kids and her name begins with R! and ends with obin haha
Robin

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
okay if I had something to say about Paul I would say it Paul an angel I'm not posting on this trash site and if I did I would use my name. so get your facts straight before you start throwing my name out there. they know how I am and they know I would have said it straight to them
Robin

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2012
and I didn't know Paul had kids until I seen it on here
Trisha

#12 Nov 17, 2012
I'm sure there are millions of people named Robin in this world, why were you do fast to be on here and assume it was you? Then say you don't post in this trash site? That's a lie you posted your own name do why wouldn't you post theirs?
Robin

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2012
get a life I got a life other than on the trash site I always posting my name is everybody else's name was on here so shut up. for 1 uh I don't have anything against Paul for 2 I don't care what he does for 3 him an angel love each other that's all that matters
Joe Groves

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Yeah right
Robin

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Joe get a life it isn't your business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordon Pryor 42 min billy 3
Lee holt 1 hr lj davis 1
fluffly 1 hr Casey 1
Ashley collier bainter? (Aug '13) 1 hr Casey 15
jimmy spradlin 1 hr gaypridebigjohn 6
jn russel 1 hr jay 1
sites nothing but lies an trash 2 hr Justin shanon 2
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE