First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dustin greene

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Apr 30, 2013
this is me i know you all dont like me but you never do nothin about it so i dont care hide your name if u dont want somethin to happen because im fed up with the bull and i wanna kno who thinks what about me...
Nick Roark

France

#2 May 1, 2013
dustin greene wrote:
this is me i know you all dont like me but you never do nothin about it so i dont care hide your name if u dont want somethin to happen because im fed up with the bull and i wanna kno who thinks what about me...
low life snitch
answer ya question ?
Ummm

Washington Court House, OH

#3 May 1, 2013
Tazzie... pssst. You forgot to turn off your proxy :-)
Please

Washington Court House, OH

#4 May 1, 2013
Powerless punk nobody just like his dad and brother never fight just talk a big game lol jokes dope addicted pos losers
MsSmith

United States

#5 May 3, 2013
Like his dad and brother never fight just talk!? Are you retards talking about the same rowdy and brandon green!? Cuz I'm pretty sure if you wld put ur real name you wld c how much talking they wld do! Why don't u people put your names on here if they r all talk, I mean what's it gonna hurt its not like they will do anything about it, right!? When i have problems with my ex husband{he hits me, breaks n my house ect} all i have to do is call brandon an he will b here n a minute to come to my defense! He is the 1st n only person i call bcuz i kno hes not gonna sit and talk he will hurt him for hurting me! Im proud to say that brandon and all of them r my family! For the dumbasses that decide to throw their names out there you should prob add an emergeny contact, and what hosp you prefer to use!! Y does it matter to any of you people what they do!? All of ya {not u Dustin} need to get a life, this topix shit is ridiculous, do any of u losers not have anything better to do than hide behind a computer and "fake" screen name an talk shit about someone?? Dustin I don't u kno u very well your prob thinking I'm crazy, brandon and I are pretty close I'm sick of seein this shit on here about all of you! Don't pay attention to the bs that they say, everyone has a weakness whether it's addiction or bein a childish idiot that gets off on talkin shit to/about someone they don't even kno!!
Tazzie

France

#6 May 3, 2013
MsSmith wrote:
Like his dad and brother never fight just talk!? Are you retards talking about the same rowdy and brandon green!? Cuz I'm pretty sure if you wld put ur real name you wld c how much talking they wld do! Why don't u people put your names on here if they r all talk, I mean what's it gonna hurt its not like they will do anything about it, right!? When i have problems with my ex husband{he hits me, breaks n my house ect} all i have to do is call brandon an he will b here n a minute to come to my defense! He is the 1st n only person i call bcuz i kno hes not gonna sit and talk he will hurt him for hurting me! Im proud to say that brandon and all of them r my family! For the dumbasses that decide to throw their names out there you should prob add an emergeny contact, and what hosp you prefer to use!! Y does it matter to any of you people what they do!? All of ya {not u Dustin} need to get a life, this topix shit is ridiculous, do any of u losers not have anything better to do than hide behind a computer and "fake" screen name an talk shit about someone?? Dustin I don't u kno u very well your prob thinking I'm crazy, brandon and I are pretty close I'm sick of seein this shit on here about all of you! Don't pay attention to the bs that they say, everyone has a weakness whether it's addiction or bein a childish idiot that gets off on talkin shit to/about someone they don't even kno!!
yes and your weakness is obviously drugs
MsSmith

United States

#7 May 3, 2013
No my weakness is loud mouth bitches running their mouth about my family! No wonder people do drugs in greenfield look at the stupid people they have to deal with! Maybe u people shld start doin them ur wld b a better way to spend your time than what your doin now! U obviously don't kno us or u wldnt say this shit cuz we kno were better than 90% of you fake bitches in greenfield and im not even from greenfield!
Tazzie

France

#8 May 3, 2013
MsSmith wrote:
No my weakness is loud mouth bitches running their mouth about my family! No wonder people do drugs in greenfield look at the stupid people they have to deal with! Maybe u people shld start doin them ur wld b a better way to spend your time than what your doin now! U obviously don't kno us or u wldnt say this shit cuz we kno were better than 90% of you fake bitches in greenfield and im not even from greenfield!
Judging by that insane rant you're not even from this planet druggie.
Blm

Washington Court House, OH

#9 May 3, 2013
MsSmith wrote:
No my weakness is loud mouth bitches running their mouth about my family! No wonder people do drugs in greenfield look at the stupid people they have to deal with! Maybe u people shld start doin them ur wld b a better way to spend your time than what your doin now! U obviously don't kno us or u wldnt say this shit cuz we kno were better than 90% of you fake bitches in greenfield and im not even from greenfield!
well we know your not no ms smith but your a Greene ! No one likes them but them lol and better then most?? Lmfao you need help real soon!!!
Tazzie

UK

#10 May 3, 2013
He sounds like my type of guy
Wonder if Dustin likes dancing ?
Lover boy

Washington Court House, OH

#11 May 4, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
He sounds like my type of guy
Wonder if Dustin likes dancing ?
well I never thought I would let someone do it, but after Dustin begged and begged me I let him do it for a cap, he can suck a mean d^*k that's for sure!! Dustin I miss you baby ;)

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 May 8, 2013
Lover boy wrote:
<quoted text> well I never thought I would let someone do it, but after Dustin begged and begged me I let him do it for a cap, he can suck a mean d^*k that's for sure!! Dustin I miss you baby ;)
you should not be sucking on another man's dickie
when i young man i suck camels dicky for bet it not taste nice.
MsSmith

Detroit, MI

#13 May 15, 2013
Nope sry not a green...it's smith been smith as long a I can remember!? Idc what u lames say about me...I'm not from greenfield never lived there therefor none of ya kno me:)
tazzie

United States

#14 May 15, 2013
i do him
outsmart

United States

#15 May 15, 2013
MsSmith wrote:
Nope sry not a green...it's smith been smith as long a I can remember!? Idc what u lames say about me...I'm not from greenfield never lived there therefor none of ya kno me:)
lmfao! Smith as lingv as you can remember? What did you forgot yoyr fake name before that? Lol & to the chic whjo calls brandon I bet your man must be a real wimp if not Brandon would leave your ass hanging! A 16 year old kid called him out not to long ago and he took off lol the Greenes are joke's to everyone and I think its hilarious!
Tazzie

France

#16 May 17, 2013
outsmart wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao! Smith as lingv as you can remember? What did you forgot yoyr fake name before that? Lol & to the chic whjo calls brandon I bet your man must be a real wimp if not Brandon would leave your ass hanging! A 16 year old kid called him out not to long ago and he took off lol the Greenes are joke's to everyone and I think its hilarious!
Was the 16 year old a boy or a girl ?
Nikki Ralph

United States

#17 May 20, 2013
Awwww arent u all jus so f***ing lame??!!! U kno all u "grown" ass people need to get a life. If u would worry more bout you and yours, ur lives might not be so damn miserable! Dustin is a better person than most of u can only wish u were, and really nobody gives a shit what u think bout any of us! And of course as one of their "whores" as some of u wanna call me, i wish one of u cowards would tell me to my face jus HALF of the trash u talk on here ;) So all u miserable punks can take ur thoughts and opinions and shove it all straight up ur A**!!!! Have a wonderful blessed day....hahahaha
Nikki Ralph

United States

#18 May 20, 2013
Please wrote:
Powerless punk nobody just like his dad and brother never fight just talk a big game lol jokes dope addicted pos losers
Awwww ur so tough even ur name.is PLEASE!! Lmao For nobody least he puts.his name on his posts unlike ur pathetic self!! I talk a lotta s*** bc i CAN back it up but as i can see ur jus a worthless punk who has nothing better to do than sit on here n worry bout whats going on ( or NOT goin on) in everyone elses lives. I do kno one things for sure tho, for the Greenes not bein shit yall sure do put a lot of time.n effort into worryin bout what they r all doin and what yall THINK u kno!!! Grow the f up and get a life!!! Yall r the ones who re worthless and nothing but p.o.s!!! Ha....ppl amaze me round here!!! Dustin doesnt bother anyone so mind ur own business and leave him out of ur discussions!!!! Wow, im sure all ur kids would be.SOOOO PROUD!
Nikki Ralph

United States

#19 May 20, 2013
Oh and jus for the record Nick Roark, Dustin happens to be.the ONLY one who doesnt get by when it comes to the law so i think u have gotten a big bunch of BS from whoever said he was a snitch!!! Trust me, id kno better than anyone if he was :) Maybe that should answer UR question!!!!! Have a good.one yall ;)
badbitch

United States

#21 May 20, 2013
Nikki Ralph wrote:
Oh and jus for the record Nick Roark, Dustin happens to be.the ONLY one who doesnt get by when it comes to the law so i think u have gotten a big bunch of BS from whoever said he was a snitch!!! Trust me, id kno better than anyone if he was :) Maybe that should answer UR question!!!!! Have a good.one yall ;)
funny you take up for him after you. f*** his cousin and talk s*** about him forever but there was somebody else says something you want to take up for him LMFAO you need a life for real both of you god help that baby don't you have another kid were is it I do know you both and have never seen either be the badassed you claim to be its funny to watch bitches talk shit tho haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig Lawson n Karen Cline 5 hr mini 5
Burger King Fri Sean 17
the p.o.w camp in greenfield Dec 25 Nono 2
Rod Croy Dec 24 meeeee 1
dona oppy Dec 24 takerss 2
Christmas carols and songs your choice Dec 24 Rod 77
linsey conaway Dec 24 hope 6
Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:51PM
Gordon Ban Gives Browns Flexibility
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Gordon may appeal suspension
NFL 5:06 PM
Johnny Manziel fined for being late to treatment
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 6:50 PM
Legal fights looming over Gordon suspension