Yoda

Bergholz, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2012
On a normal day of thanks and gathering with our family, when it should be filled with joy, we need to pray for the family/family's in the Hillsboro area that lost their sons early this morning. Tragic car accident outside of Hillsboro.
tinker

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
oh my! Prayers for the families.
Yoda

Bergholz, OH

#3 Nov 22, 2012
You people never cease to amaze me. I was hoping to get nothing but positive results from my post, but you have managed to turn it into another negative trash post...with all of your negative judgements. I think you, whoever you are, are being extremely disrespectful to the families that have lost loved ones!
Tinker....thank you for being human, the rest of you....not worth wasting my words.
Samanntha

Mansfield, OH

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Wow thats really sad my prayers will be with the family
FB USER

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Yoda wrote:
You people never cease to amaze me. I was hoping to get nothing but positive results from my post, but you have managed to turn it into another negative trash post...with all of your negative judgements. I think you, whoever you are, are being extremely disrespectful to the families that have lost loved ones!
Tinker....thank you for being human, the rest of you....not worth wasting my words.
Ummm I only see 2 people that commented on the post and neither was "negative"

Since: Jul 12

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Who were the 2 kds?:(
Yoda

Bergholz, OH

#7 Nov 22, 2012
FB USER wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm I only see 2 people that commented on the post and neither was "negative"
Not the comments....the spot where you judge.
sam

Demotte, IN

#8 Nov 22, 2012
May God be with them durning this time. May God bless
Greentown

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Who was it? And it is awful to hear! Prayers
FB USER

#10 Nov 23, 2012
dont ya like when someone posts something on here but wont tell you who the fuck it was lmfao it was some Marshall not sure where from but was seen in the bar drunk then got behind the wheel and wrecked and got killed lol shit happens and if ya play then ya pay "KNOW WHEN TO SAY WHEN"
Yoda

Bergholz, OH

#11 Nov 23, 2012
I don't know who it was. From my understanding, it was two young males. All I was asking for was prayers for their families. If I was mistaken, which I don't think I am, then....o.k. You negative people on here are nothing but a bunch of drones! And if you don't know what that means....well, it wouldn't surprise me. You don't seem to have the mental capacity to show compassion for other people. And if it was an individual that got drunk and got behind the wheel of a vehicle, the family STILL needs prayers and support.
tinker

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2012
thats rite yoda! U tell them. It was alful to hear this.i lm sure they had parents that r going thru a bad time rite now!
Relative

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 23, 2012
For the record one of those boys was my stepbrother and yes drinking was involved and I don't appreciate the rude comments about this the family is going through a tough enough time! They didn't have bad parents very good ones in fact, parents who did everything they could for them just because someone makes a bad decision and things end badly because of it doesn't give you people the right to pretty much say they deserved it! What is this world coming to that you're bashing someone who is no longer alive! I pray for you and that you never have to deal with any pain like what this has brought to our friends and family
Mac

#15 Nov 23, 2012
FB USER wrote:
dont ya like when someone posts something on here but wont tell you who the fuck it was lmfao it was some Marshall not sure where from but was seen in the bar drunk then got behind the wheel and wrecked and got killed lol shit happens and if ya play then ya pay "KNOW WHEN TO SAY WHEN"
First and foremost, FB USER, You are an ASSHOLE! Someone lost his life. It doesnt matter who or how. A family lost a son, brother and grandson. YOU are a cold, unemotional JERK with NO COMPASSION. For Christmas this year ask Santa for a HEART instead of your usual bag of COAL!
Mac

#16 Nov 23, 2012
FB USER wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm I only see 2 people that commented on the post and neither was "negative"
And so YOU decided to comment in a cold disrespectful fashion. YOU are a DISCRACE!
Yoda

Bergholz, OH

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Relative wrote:
For the record one of those boys was my stepbrother and yes drinking was involved and I don't appreciate the rude comments about this the family is going through a tough enough time! They didn't have bad parents very good ones in fact, parents who did everything they could for them just because someone makes a bad decision and things end badly because of it doesn't give you people the right to pretty much say they deserved it! What is this world coming to that you're bashing someone who is no longer alive! I pray for you and that you never have to deal with any pain like what this has brought to our friends and family
I am so sorry for your loss. I know this is a horrible site at times....but alot of people are on here, not all bad. There are SOME good people on here that are prayer warriors, and that is what your family needs. Again, I'm sorry for your loss and you and your family will be in my prayers.
....and just remember rule #3....you can't reason/argue with stupid!
Yoda

Bergholz, OH

#18 Nov 23, 2012
FB USER wrote:
If you were more of an "educated" person, you would have understood my post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was it? 10 hr JumpAround 15
Nathan Darlington (Jul '12) Fri Old Friend Old lover 9
Narcan Apr 27 Epi Pen Lover 10
Maroon Cruze Apr 27 jobby jabber 6
heard a bunch of kids was smoking crack Apr 26 WeNo 17
Hot Girl Who Works At The Cigarette Store Apr 26 Real talk 4 real 12
Filmore Apr 26 ForeverTruth 50

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance