Stabbing in Greenfield today?

Stabbing in Greenfield today?

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

Why you asking

Wilmington, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2012
I just saw this in the news. Does anyone know who was involved, or if the person who was careflighted is okay?
G-town

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2012
What news station did you see this on?
Why you asking

Wilmington, OH

#3 Aug 29, 2012
G-town wrote:
What news station did you see this on?
The Highland County Press:

http://highlandcountypress.com/main.asp...
Why you asking

Wilmington, OH

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Not trying to gossip, really sad to hear about something escalating to this point. I hope the person careflighted will come through.
wow

Beaver, OH

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I know Chase Dennis not sure what happened but he is a good person Somthing had to go bad
Greenfielder

Washington Court House, OH

#6 Aug 29, 2012
It says Jonathon Soards was the one stabbed on te times gazette web site..
wow

Beaver, OH

#7 Aug 29, 2012
yeah oh my is that racheals husband? What in the world happend? I do know chase is a good person
Why you asking

Wilmington, OH

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Yes, wow - that is correct about Jon's wife. I don't know Jon or Chase at all - only their names. Definitely a bad situation today.
Candycane90

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Johns a good person as well,and from what was being said by people who were at the scene when it happened,at around 10am Chase clearly started the fight. Good guy gone bad? Maybe but no excuse for what he did to John.
good grief

Beaver, OH

#11 Aug 30, 2012
I know for a fact what John does and what he puts up his nose.
Really

United States

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Good Grief! You obviously do not know anything! Jon has overcome a lot and it's people like you that make a person pay for past mistakes! Does someone that is raped deserve it ??? Because a person was once struggling with addiction does not mean that they deserve or done something to warrant a brutal ATTACK!
Karen West

Lewis Center, OH

#13 Aug 30, 2012
They say thats John's injury's aren't lfe threatning, but he has had to have surgery. He is my neighbor and for the last 3 years or so he has been a good neighbor and a good father. Rachael is shook up she just had a baby and now this. good thing she has people around her that care without judging and who will help without asking why.
Smile it makes the word go round!
Why you asking

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Karen West wrote:
They say thats John's injury's aren't lfe threatning, but he has had to have surgery. He is my neighbor and for the last 3 years or so he has been a good neighbor and a good father. Rachael is shook up she just had a baby and now this. good thing she has people around her that care without judging and who will help without asking why.
Smile it makes the word go round!
Good point Karen. John's family, wife and children, need support and shouldn't have to worry about people asking questions. I would be beside myself if I was in her shoes now. I am sure she appreciates anyone's kindness at this time.
jose84

#15 Sep 2, 2012
John's a good Guy, has his past like us all but does good now so back off!
Justin Case

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Hope everyone in this comes out ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Clouser West 2 hr DownTownMsBrown 6
Chase Daugherty 13 hr justcurious 6
Bethany Nichols Sat Yuck 9
new girl at cmold Aug 26 No way 9
Who is the girl at burger king?? Aug 26 troof 24
Cricket smith (Jun '13) Aug 23 Truth 7
Anthony "aj" burdette Aug 23 Hello07 2

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance