#1 Dec 5, 2012
Greenfield is a lot like other small places dotted in Ohio
But to me what makes it head and shoulders above the rest and special
is that it's where Ashley Brown lives.

“My name is Ashley.”

Since: Oct 12

Greenfield, Ohio

#2 Dec 5, 2012
You're hilarious. Read my profile. I don't live in Greenfield anymore. I got out at the first chance I had.
Austin Roberts

Europe

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Evicted if the truth is known !
Craig Stuckey

Europe

#4 Dec 5, 2012
blablahbla wrote:
You're hilarious. Read my profile. I don't live in Greenfield anymore. I got out at the first chance I had.
Columbus (Toy Town)
Explains the bad attitude and unhappy life
of living in a souless City.
Tianna Bowe

Europe

#5 Dec 5, 2012
The fact that it was named Greenfield in honour of
Rowdy's ancestors the first people to settle in Greenfield.
Brock

Europe

#6 Dec 5, 2012
The reason i love greenfield
is because often the girls dont close the curtains at night and i can see them undressing
you wouldnt get that in New York City because they all live in sky scrapers and even if they were undressing you'd have to be like the size of king kong to look through the windows and if you were the size of king kong you wouldnt want to look at little people it would be like looking at dolls in dolls houses.you know what i am saying ?
Dreamer

Washington Court House, OH

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Tianna Bowe wrote:
The fact that it was named Greenfield in honour of
Rowdy's ancestors the first people to settle in Greenfield.
Dont flatter yourself!! Greenfield was founded in 1799 by Gen. Duncan McArthur and was named after the lush green landscape, NOT after a drug dealing woman beating scumbag slumlord named ROWDY GREENE!!!! And NO relation to the POS Rowdy Greene.
craig stuckey

Delaware, OH

#10 Dec 5, 2012
The fact that I can look through brocks window and watch him beat off
real

#11 Dec 5, 2012
the fact that no mater how hard some try to make this site a positive one,we can always relay on the village idiots to show their ass,and bring up the village idiot and his trashy pill headed [email protected] rowdy green and nasty Jay Fugate. btw his son is in jail again and guess what? it is not for drugs this time it is for beating a pregnant woman! like father like son.
Tiger Town

Greenfield, OH

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Amen! I thought when I seen this forum it was finally something positive. What was I thinking? I guess I will keep hoping.
Tianna Bowe

Europe

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>Dont flatter yourself!! Greenfield was founded in 1799 by Gen. Duncan McArthur and was named after the lush green landscape, NOT after a drug dealing woman beating scumbag slumlord named ROWDY GREENE!!!! And NO relation to the POS Rowdy Greene.
Sorry to burst your bubble dreamer
But we have been researching the Greene family tree
and guess what Rowdy is a direct descendant of Duncan McArthur who came from .....and you are going to love this
CANADA

“My name is Ashley.”

Since: Oct 12

Greenfield, Ohio

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Tianna Bowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble dreamer
But we have been researching the Greene family tree
and guess what Rowdy is a direct descendant of Duncan McArthur who came from .....and you are going to love this
CANADA
"Biography

Born to Scottish immigrants in Dutchess County, New York, McArthur grew up in western Pennsylvania and later moved to Kentucky, where he was employed as an Indian ranger."

Looks as though McArthur was from New York. Took me about 10 seconds to learn that.
Tianna Bowe

Europe

#16 Dec 6, 2012
You have to go even further back
but might take you more than the average time a Greenfield man lests in bed 10 seconds.
He moved from Toronto to New York. took me 10 days to learn that.
hahaha Ashley is wrong

Europe

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Tianna Bowe

Europe

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Time to put the stars and stripes in the bin and fly the Maple Leaf over Greenfield.
JOEs Dad

Europe

#19 Dec 6, 2012
What makes Greenfield so special is the People
and the way they have rallied round to help my son during his emotional crisis since his break up with
hid girlfriend
I Wont name names but you all have been a rock with your undying support and loyalty and hopefully he can forget about that ramp and move forward and get on with his life.
Thank You
Mr G
Jay Fugate

Europe

#20 Dec 6, 2012
real wrote:
the fact that no mater how hard some try to make this site a positive one,we can always relay on the village idiots to show their ass,and bring up the village idiot and his trashy pill headed [email protected] rowdy green and nasty Jay Fugate. btw his son is in jail again and guess what? it is not for drugs this time it is for beating a pregnant woman! like father like son.
No you want to get in touch with him he is currently staying at shively hall, East Green Drive, Athens where he is studing to become a Doctor
and yes his dad is very proud
we didnt want to make a song and dance about it because we know how jealous some ppl in Greenfield get.
Janey

Europe

#21 Dec 6, 2012
Well done son
always knew you were way better than this dump and that the cream would always rise to the top.
Get-Real

#22 Dec 6, 2012
Greenfield would be ok if we could get all these drugs and drug dealers out of here but every town for-real has them! I hate it here I wish I could just pick up my s**t and move and I will one day watch and see!
rod croy

United States

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Two words..... Roast Beef

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton blair& izabella blair 1 hr redneck 7
Name someone on drugs or suspected of use 4 hr TNT 22
Looking for someone 4 hr Prince of Darkness 2
Greenfield community market (Aug '14) 4 hr Joey 87
Is it ok to snitch 9 hr Rontastic 15
Nathan Darlington (Jul '12) 19 hr NotThisAlyssa 20
HEY!! You hunk of stool Pu@@ies Sat Kickrocks EFCW 13

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance