First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hassan

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Dose any one no what happened to them did they move away or something
Tazzie

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Gabe is a rilly nice gie
Well

Washington Court House, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Gabe & Sarah who?
hassan

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Sara tomer and gabe beraira
Haha

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Oh yeah they are living with Joe he is doing them both. I know Tazzie it is a shock, but Joe has always swung both ways.
Joe

Europe

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Haha wrote:
Oh yeah they are living with Joe he is doing them both. I know Tazzie it is a shock, but Joe has always swung both ways.
The only time i swing lil girl is when i am giving Earl a lesson on the golf course.
Tazzie

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
I live with Joe so I think I would notice if they moved in
JOEs DAD

Europe

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
I live with Joe so I think I would notice if they moved in
Yes i think i would notice as well Tazzie
these people are just haters and have no life thats why they spend their life on here.
Anyway i'm doing an Italian tonight and after i have finished with her if i have still got the energy i will cook you and Joe a nice lasagne, red or white wine ?
ROD CROY

Europe

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Food Food
Where ?
Britt

Europe

#10 Jan 30, 2013
JOEs DAD wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i think i would notice as well Tazzie
these people are just haters and have no life thats why they spend their life on here.
Anyway i'm doing an Italian tonight and after i have finished with her if i have still got the energy i will cook you and Joe a nice lasagne, red or white wine ?
Mammamia Earl !!!!!!!!!
WOW

Europe

#11 Jan 30, 2013
SARAH WHO
i no them

Lewis Center, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Drug heads.
lostgirlmissing

Ashburn, VA

#14 Feb 4, 2013
hassan wrote:
Dose any one no what happened to them did they move away or something
Sarah's mom died she lives with her dad.
omg

Lewis Center, OH

#15 Feb 4, 2013
What did she die from?
LoLo

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I think she died of emphysema. She was a really sweet person and great mother. She loved her family more than anything. Sara's a really nice sweet girl too. They are really good people. Leave them alone!
bull crap

Lewis Center, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2013
LoLo wrote:
I think she died of emphysema. She was a really sweet person and great mother. She loved her family more than anything. Sara's a really nice sweet girl too. They are really good people. Leave them alone!
yeah Sara is a really great girl if you like junkies her and gabe will do any drug they can get there hands on
maria b

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2013
bull crap wrote:
<quoted text>yeah Sara is a really great girl if you like junkies her and gabe will do any drug they can get there hands on
why don't everyone mind their own f*****g business and look at themselves

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 6, 2013
heard sarah is messing around with gabe with a married man just hear say

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 6, 2013
heard sarah is messing around on gabe with a married man just hear say but pretty sure its true

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Mar 6, 2013
heard she was messing around with gabe with a married man. . . .. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam roads dating 13 min Hello07 10
Wests on Dickey 7 hr what 2
what happened to Kasia (Sep '14) 19 hr Fly high babes 3
rest in peace Justin Tue what 2
Ryan copas Tue Someone who knows... 4
we lost a true hero in yemen read about trump Mon Popeye 3
justin shannon... Mon Ron_h 9

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages