Two women took five children from the...

Two women took five children from their baby-sitters

There are 8 comments on the WCHO-FM Washington Court House story from May 13, 2013, titled Two women took five children from their baby-sitters. In it, WCHO-FM Washington Court House reports that:

Greenfield Police say two woman are expected in court today after the reported abduction of five children from a Spring Street home Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHO-FM Washington Court House.

funny

Lewis Center, OH

#1 May 13, 2013
this is so funny i was in court today and the mother of the kids cant think of her name was their and was telling everybody that the grandmother was ok to take the kids she takes them every weekend but forgot to tell the baby sitter and that she wanted the charges droped but greenfield wont drop them.and also her mother was in greenfield jail asking for her meds for three hours and could not get the police to bring them to her finaly she had a hart attack i for one think that is very unprofessional i feel so sorry for this family it makes me think twice about calling greenfield police!!!
ditto

Washington Court House, OH

#2 May 13, 2013
I wouldn't call greenfield police if even if I was being robbed at gun point. They are about as useless as pants on a hooker.
hassan

Lewis Center, OH

#3 May 14, 2013
this is a great example of greenfield police doing there job they managed to mess up all these ppl lives wast are tax money on this and almost killed a woman to top it all off!!!
greenfield

Delaware, OH

#4 May 14, 2013
its angie davis fault first she said he mother wasnt allowed to pick kids up and in court she said they was allowed.she a junkie she doesnt no what going on with her kids.gpd should of arrested her.
Karla

United States

#5 May 15, 2013
funny wrote:
this is so funny i was in court today and the mother of the kids cant think of her name was their and was telling everybody that the grandmother was ok to take the kids she takes them every weekend but forgot to tell the baby sitter and that she wanted the charges droped but greenfield wont drop them.and also her mother was in greenfield jail asking for her meds for three hours and could not get the police to bring them to her finaly she had a hart attack i for one think that is very unprofessional i feel so sorry for this family it makes me think twice about calling greenfield police!!!
its bullshit period! If Greenfield jail refused her, her meds then they need to be delt with I wouldn't be shocked its sad that she suffered a heart attack because her dope headed daughter told cops the night it happened that her mom didn't have permission! Read tge paper, Angie Davis (the mother of the kids) is in drugs and sells them! Her mom went to protect her grandchildren and ended up with charges and a heart attack! Common sense should have came into play on this arrest!
Karla

United States

#6 May 15, 2013
greenfield wrote:
its angie davis fault first she said he mother wasnt allowed to pick kids up and in court she said they was allowed.she a junkie she doesnt no what going on with her kids.gpd should of arrested her.
AGREED!!!! I wonder if they know the babysitter needs charged to? She lost her kids and was not allowed to be around then but her daughter was there screaming bloody murder. So I hope CS is called in to see why they allowed a dope head who lost her kids watch her kids and then drug test them both!
Poop Scoop

Delaware, OH

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Not at all what I heard. I heard that the Grandmother witnessed the children in care of an intoxicated babysitter and took it upon herself to get keep the kids safe.
reward

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Jun 9, 2013
any word on what happened?did they drop the case?or what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashton turner 13 hr jessi 2
little Bainter boy 22 hr Not from Greenfield 2
Ronnie Houseman Thu Alison 4
savannah call how to get ahold of her? Wed Yuck 3
John Ralston (Apr '15) Wed ZeroTeethMethhead 36
Ryan copas Jun 20 Boobee 4
Special like you Jun 19 Alwayslove4u 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages