Anonymous

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Oct 22, 2012
This is a sad place because of all the trashy drug dealers in this town. Just read the forum. People get on here and put their friends and families stuff in the street. Nothing good has been read by me about this lil dump site. You people should be ashamed of yourselfs. Get on here and dog kids and other people you dont know. You should be doing something to rehabilitate your town. The school phaaa that place is something else also..I have nothing good to say about the high school so I will say nothing except they need a redo on who has athority there. Police you need to actually start arresting ppl when you get calls and Judge you need to be throwing the book at repeat offenders. Keep their assses in prison until they are rehabilitated we r paying for them while they are out on the streets anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kris & Kendra Toney stole go fund me money 59 min Shay 4
Fillmore 12 hr Shane 17
Life flight 20 hr Mark 2
Greenfield dope dealers Tue Yesh 20
jerrod davis (Sep '17) Tue haaa 5
Hot Girl Who Works At The Cigarette Store (Apr '17) Mon Hilllllboro007 36
shelly barnes graham Apr 16 Sass 7

Greenfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages