#25 Jun 6, 2013
Yes whatever
Who wears the dress allen or justin
TAZZIE

France

#26 Jun 7, 2013
allen butcher wrote:
<quoted text> we r not gay just friends
yes just good friends who sometimes like to get naked together and fool around in bed together.
hmmm

Plain City, OH

#29 Jul 2, 2013
it aint no fun if the homies cant have none, right? unless ur involved who really cares?
ashley jackson

Georgetown, OH

#30 Jul 8, 2013
definitely NOT gay!!
Uhm yeah

Washington Court House, OH

#31 Jul 12, 2013
Yuck ! He probably is gay even tho he raped some girls in town. He needs to go to the pin for life. Makes me sick !!!
pimpinaintezy

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Jul 18, 2013
hey i heard it from a guy that he was messin with,i mean there aint nuthin wrong with goin both ways its not like the world is gonna disown u if ur bi,but one thing that is fucked up bout him is he will steal from anybody family or friends hes got some issues there.
mother greenfield

#33 Jul 21, 2013
all we need is love.thats it justin keep spreading that good sweet love all around town.greenfield needs to feel love right now after all this town has been through.allright everyone all together now throw on your overcoats and rush to your neighbors and give them the biggest tightest hug ever.and dont forget the fruit basket....i love you.you are all my children.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#35 Jul 31, 2013
bout the only thing he is for real is a snitch.....real solid dude when it comes to that. him n jenny snitched on truman
BillieJo

Georgetown, OH

#36 Jul 31, 2013
Whatt!!!!! Trifflin scum!!
neverknowwho

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Aug 6, 2013
He f*cks that Ashley Jackson girl that looks like a dude!
Ashley Jackson

Georgetown, OH

#39 Aug 6, 2013
Thats funny... We havent.. You would know that if you would learn about the stories u preach on before u start stating facts that arent none of you business and your fake because you gotta use a lame ass name instead of your real name hell your names probably just has lame, and if you got a problem look me up im not hard to find!!
Tazzie

France

#41 Aug 9, 2013
neverknowwho wrote:
He f*cks that Ashley Jackson girl that looks like a dude!
does she look like Bradd Pitt ?
If so come over and see me Ashley
might be an idea to ask Justin if you can borrow his strap on
pmsl
kloe

United States

#42 Aug 29, 2013
From what I hear about 5 years ago he raped 2 girls that's why he left town 4 a good long time,,,he's a peice of trash,,,I also heard he almost beat 1 of the girls up cause she wz gonna tell,,,what a scum bag
Bad Girl 04

Sardinia, OH

#43 Aug 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
bout the only thing he is for real is a snitch.....real solid dude when it comes to that. him n jenny snitched on truman
Yes he is it's a proven fact he's on ppls papers
andrew

Sardinia, OH

#44 Aug 30, 2013
Is it safe to sell dope to butcher or not ppl
a person

#45 Sep 20, 2013
wtf? he is he not locked up
they let him out? dumb ass cops. Justin Shannon is nothing but a druggie and a woman beater he needs locked up and they key thrown away!!!!!
stayaway

Ashville, OH

#46 Sep 27, 2013
Def a theif he is also prob snitching but yea I can see the gayness to what about his dude Ashton?
Star

Dublin, OH

#47 Oct 2, 2013
Don't know about the gay shit. But justin is a sadistic, selfish, abusive piece of shit. He beat my friend almost everyday. Wouldn't even let her come out of her room, or outside. He beat her ass for trying to use her own phone and made her have a miscarriage. He is heartless and will probably go to hell if he doesn't change his ways. I feel sorry for his next girlfriend "victim" and am glad that that my gurl got smart finally n took out the trash. Good day sir!
jens bff

#48 Oct 9, 2013
why the hell is this pos out of jail again????when r the courts gonna learn their lesson? maybe the day he finally kills jenny. or then again the "illuminati" will protect him like he says they do . Justin do the world a huge favor take a bunch of those drugs you like soooo much and overdose and never wake up.
Tazzie

Wilmington, OH

#49 Oct 9, 2013
Because I am Tazzie and a retarded reject/project on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger King 1 hr kyle 3
Christmas Parties (Dec '13) 7 hr Dave 29
kelly stucky 7 hr ghkghg 2
Craig Lawson 7 hr Tazzie Pretty Dare 8
Shalie Hossler 14 hr got took 3
Area Church to Help Needy Christmas Day 22 hr Alan 7
Dakota miller (Jun '14) Thu wondering 11
Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web