Next Last
mmmm

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2012
whats the story about him
TMB

Sardinia, OH

#2 Nov 13, 2012
He's a good guy making an honest living away from greenfield.
mmmm

#3 Nov 14, 2012
i heard different about this dude tats y i wanted i wanted to see what ppl say on here.
TMB

Sardinia, OH

#4 Nov 14, 2012
What did you hear?
mmmm

#5 Nov 14, 2012
tat he doesnt have a job he a kid he don't care of big drugie he steals n rip ppl off
Clarify

Strasburg, VA

#7 Nov 14, 2012
James Penwell; is a local boy from Greenfield, Ohio.. Born and raised in South Salem, Ohio. Yes; he does have a daughter, she is 5 years old. Last year he moved to Virginia. He has a good paying job; and see's his daughter whenever the mother allows him to see her. He doesn't rip people off nor steal. Maybe you should add him on facebook and ask him instead of getting on here and asking other people and then going off of your own assumtions of what others have said.
jkjknm

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Clarify wrote:
James Penwell; is a local boy from Greenfield, Ohio.. Born and raised in South Salem, Ohio. Yes; he does have a daughter, she is 5 years old. Last year he moved to Virginia. He has a good paying job; and see's his daughter whenever the mother allows him to see her. He doesn't rip people off nor steal. Maybe you should add him on facebook and ask him instead of getting on here and asking other people and then going off of your own assumtions of what others have said.
Who are you? He does have a daughter that he doesn't see because he lives so far away and the mom lets him see her but its his choice when he wants to see her. Last time i heard his daughter is doing great without him.
Clarify

Strasburg, VA

#9 Nov 14, 2012
I don't think it matters who I am. And hahaha. I think it's funny apparently you know absolutely nothing about his and the mothers situation.
jkjknm

#10 Nov 14, 2012
if you think you no more and alot then explain because im going by what ppl say in around town
Clarify

Strasburg, VA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
I have no need to explain myself. Because I know James personally and I know the issues between him and the mother of his child.
jkjknm

#12 Nov 14, 2012
well im just going by what people said around town about him.
TMB

Sardinia, OH

#13 Nov 14, 2012
James loves his daughter and he might not see her much but he lives out of state.He works hard.I know his very well because he his family and family sticks up for one another when needed.
jkjknm

#14 Nov 14, 2012
well if he loves his daughter he would come and see her once in awhile. i don't know him well im just going by what his old friends and the town of greenfield have said about him.
Grown

#15 Nov 14, 2012
jkjknm wrote:
well if he loves his daughter he would come and see her once in awhile. i don't know him well im just going by what his old friends and the town of greenfield have said about him.
Then you are an idiot! You get on a site such as this to ask questions about someone you dont know and go by what is called "He said She said". You are as ignorant as they come.
haha

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2012
His child's mother doesn't allow him to come see her whenever he wants to because of her boyfriend. His baby momma doesn't even have mya nor the other baby. Her mother has them. And if you want to run your mouth about him, add him on facebook and talk to him on there. And stop running your mouth about him!
honest

United States

#17 Nov 14, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/james-p enwell
yeahOKAY

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Y'all are funny on here saying he's such a good father and she won't let him see Mya. For one he's a druggie. Pills, weed, heroin, whatever he can get his hands on he does. Hard worker my ass. Yeah he works hard for his drugs until he can't keep a job then he steals for them. Why do you think he moved to Virginia? Because his mommy and brother take care of him. You didn't think he was gonna stay in Greenfield by his self did you? He beats his girlfriends and trashes any house he lives in. He's trash just like bathe rest of them and thank god Mya has a father figure in her life that will teach her that not all guys are shitty dads.
Clearly

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2012
His mother had entered this conversation.
Sixxer

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2012
What a bunch of pretentious crap. Who gives a rats a$$ if the guy was such a bad person why waste the time ranting. I can understand people defending him. It comes as no surprise that his babies momma is the one bashing him on here, and from her obvious negative attitude and opinion towards/of him I believe without a doubt that she is the one keeping his daughter from him. I try to give people the benefit of doubt as often as I can... But it's painfully obvious. He could possibly be all of this crap they are saying I can't say for sure... Last time I interacted with James was in school when we kicked each others as$'s. if he's working then good, if he's not then he's on about the same level as the jobless people running him in the dirt.
highland

#21 Nov 15, 2012
i'm the mya's mom i aint the one bashing him on here this the frist time seeing this some one told me he was on here and people was talking. im not starting anything because im done with drama. so keep my name out of the mouth thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Willett (Smoke) (Nov '13) 47 min COMPETITION 3
Gene Willett and Dawn Jones ( Gilpen ) (Mar '13) 1 hr COMPETITION 60
Angel copas (Apr '14) 1 hr COMPETITION 15
Salems covered bridge 3 hr stacie j 5
Burger King 19 hr kyle 3
Christmas Parties (Dec '13) Fri Dave 29
kelly stucky Fri ghkghg 2
Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web