Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#1 May 22, 2013
Does anyone know anything about a male pug that was stolen from the Valley Rd. area and taken to Greenfield? There is a $400 reward for his return, no questions asked.
JustMe

Waverly, OH

#2 Nov 12, 2013
REWARD UP TO $1,000 NOW. Still hoping for Baxter to be returned!
Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know anything about a male pug that was stolen from the Valley Rd. area and taken to Greenfield? There is a $400 reward for his return, no questions asked.
gettin pissed

Waverly, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2013
JustMe wrote:
REWARD UP TO $1,000 NOW. Still hoping for Baxter to be returned!
<quoted text>
to anybody who has any sence in this family it has been provion the dog you keep buggin about is not your dog and youve been told by the cops you can have harrassment charges so take your money for reward and by you a do if a dog as old as your dog is suppose to be wld come to its name you had the dog you keep harrassing about try to come to the name baxtor and it looked like they was crazy so get a life please and thanks gettin pissed
wrong

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Nov 14, 2013
gettin pissed wrote:
<quoted text>to anybody who has any sence in this family it has been provion the dog you keep buggin about is not your dog and youve been told by the cops you can have harrassment charges so take your money for reward and by you a do if a dog as old as your dog is suppose to be wld come to its name you had the dog you keep harrassing about try to come to the name baxtor and it looked like they was crazy so get a life please and thanks gettin pissed
You wouldn't be getting so pissed off if it had been your dog missing. Just saying!
doggie lover

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Nov 15, 2013
I feel so bad for you and your pug. I'm a dog lover and my heart would be absolutely broken if one of mine vanished or kidnapped. As a matter of fact it happened to me and my kids once. I panicked and cried, played the blame game and actually came to the conclusion to call pet amber alert they call like 250 of your neighbors and a recording of your dogs description last where abouts along with your phone number. Also within like a 50 mile radius every groomer vet and dog pound will recieve a flyer. Depending on how hard you search for your dog your chances are increased of findin it. Also you can post pics w info on them just about everywhere. Keep searching as I'm sure your dog is searching for you. Good luck. I'm so sorry skme people can be so damn mean!!!
you had my dog

Waverly, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2013
first off to the poster above.
my dog was found and taken to a home on valley road where he was positively identified all the way to the mark in his eye where he got poked with a stick. he was also described as being an older dog and fat, well taken care of. he was taken from that home to greenfield by a family member. I was drawn a map that took me 5 miles from where the family member lived. didn't know house color, road name, address, phone number. its funny because the little ones knew all of the information but kept being told to "be quiet". he was taken to greenfield by a known person who after the deputy went there showed them a year and a half old skinny dog and said that this was definitely the dog from valley road. wow, he was 8 when he left and weighed 30 pounds. how could the dog that was 100% positively identified by the person who found him and carried him to the house on valley and then by the house on valley that the dog was taken from. change that fast because the one shown was stated to be the one from valley but was not him. I was told by family members that they seen my dog there, held him, and that they got rid of him because of all of the people coming around looking for him. so.... getting pissed, I guess your gonna have to keep getting pissed, cause if he aint there they know where he is. REWARD STANDS and I might just double the *ucker again. just sayin....
oh yea, when I went back the next day the little one says "now that we know his name is Baxter, when we call him that he raises his head up!" then she was told to be quiet again. so for him not knowing his name I guess he actually does. you all know where I live. you shouldn't post things unless your prepared for a response.
Tazzie

France

#9 Nov 29, 2013
My korean neigbors like dogs
pehaps they had him for supper
you had my dog

Waverly, OH

#10 Nov 29, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
My korean neigbors like dogs
pehaps they had him for supper
Perhaps your a bit of a racist and enjoy profiling other people...
Tazzie

France

#11 Nov 30, 2013
you had my dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your a bit of a racist and enjoy profiling other people...
Bit of a Racist ? what say prefer Soth Korea to North Korea
Or my Black Beaitiful Cat to a smelly old ugly Dog ?
It was a joke admittedly in bad taste (a bit like the Koreans )
I Do hope you get your dog back x
Justin Shannon

France

#12 Nov 30, 2013
me and jen used to do it doggie style

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's weed got nabbed on Turkey Ridge 2 hr curious 1
Greenfield water 2 hr citizen 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr ino 31,495
drug bust tuesday Mon the truth must be... 3
catch22 Mon dakota22 3
jake bragg (Feb '13) Mon Drama Queen Tazzie 16
Misty Shea Atkins Sep 27 greenfield 8

Greenfield Jobs

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE