Talent Competition

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#1 May 15, 2013
On Saturday, June 1st Breakers will be having a talent contest. It will cost $3 to get in the door, and if we have 10 or more entered in the contest, we will add $100 to the prize pool. There are no specific categories, we will have to play it by ear and see what kind of talent shows up! Dancers(pole, lap, etc.), singers comedians, and any other hidden talents out there, bring it on! We have a pole for you pole dancers! If you want to do freestyle rap, you may want to bring
in a CD with your own beat, or get with me on facebook ([email protected]) and I will see if I can come up with some beats! We have a wide selection of karaoke available if you want to sing, and plenty of room on the dance floor for the dancers! This is new to Breakers, but lets make it fun so we can do it more often! The $100 will be divided accordingly based on the categories that enter!
Axle

Waterford, OH

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Breakers is nothin but trouble, drama,an fights. Good place for trouble makers an low lifes!
lmao

Galloway, OH

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Well considering that they advertise on here I'm pretty sure that's obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kainan binegar 17 min ASHTON BINEGAR 7
A. Binegar 2 buttholes 20 min ASHTON BINEGAR 15
JD hodge 1 hr Dontwanttoknow 5
How smart 1 hr Example 1
Kulia (Jul '15) 7 hr Bahahaha 14
Adam Duncan and Courtney Brown 19 hr Wondering 1
Lori Martin 21 hr martianman 1

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance