shaun fillmore
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jo

United States

#22 Feb 2, 2013
courtney wrote:
One he hasn't graduated college... He is still in process.Two I never said I like him.Just seeing if there was anything bad considering everyone gets on this horrible site to find thing out about people.Third it's the first time I've ever posted on here and there isn't all negative on this. Just greenfield because everyone is drama ridden.
this site brings out so many lies, and they get bigger and bigger, I always check to see if I can defend someone I know, just because I can, and they probably don't even know they are being talked about!!
courtney

New Lebanon, OH

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Was anything bad said about him? Nope... Which is good considering the site..
Jo

United States

#24 Feb 2, 2013
courtney wrote:
Was anything bad said about him? Nope... Which is good considering the site..
no, nothing!! I am surprised though!
Kari Mathews

Europe

#25 Feb 4, 2013
I Think he might be Gay
such a waste
OhFive

Washington Court House, OH

#26 Feb 4, 2013
I went to school with him. he's a good guy with a good family upbringing. He was an athlete in school and joined the navy shortly after graduating. I seriously have nothing bad to say about the guy. He's always been a good guy to me despite having totally different groups of friends. He ran with the more preppy crew but never acted stuck up or disrespectful to anyone that I knew. I agree with the previous statement that he has too much class to be on this site.
Hmm

#27 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah Kari your one to talk you little homewrecker! Just like your mom so stfu! He is a good person unlike you slut!
Jo

United States

#28 Feb 24, 2013
Kari Mathews wrote:
I Think he might be Gay
such a waste
Nice, should have known with your education level! Your grandpa would be proud!
Melani

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Feb 25, 2013
Kari Mathews wrote:
I Think he might be Gay
such a waste
Gay??? Not a chance!!! He just likes CLEAN girls Kari!!!! Whats wrong? Did he turn you down? lol...Shaun is a GREAT guy! Nice looking and sweet. He is in college at O.U. Athens making a future for himself. Get a life, a job and an EDUCATION Kari.
Kyle

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Feb 25, 2013
Jo wrote:
Shaun is to classy to be on topixs, military man and a college graduate!!
Don't think he would be after anyone on here!
You must not know him. He is NOT a college graduate! He is IN college. But he is a great guy. No drama here. Turn the page.
Leeza

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Feb 25, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
I dont like him!
Who cares who you dont like???? You are a nasty skank. No guy with any class or 2 brain cells would touch you! Dhaun is a very sweet guy. You are a crack head tramp!:):):)

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#32 Feb 25, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
Courtney, i dont like you
You are so funny! I like you.
ougirl91

Brevard, NC

#33 Feb 25, 2013
Shaun is awsome. Has a babys forearm that has beat me up once or twice.
LLBean

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Feb 25, 2013
tazzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? Not everyone can be as beautiful as me
Beautiful? YOU??? LMAO!!!!! Nobody is jealous of you TAZZIE!!!! OMG.....THAT was the funniest thing I have heard ALL MONTH!!!! Go break another mirror. lol
Joe

France

#37 Feb 26, 2013
LLBean wrote:
<quoted text>Beautiful? YOU??? LMAO!!!!! Nobody is jealous of you TAZZIE!!!! OMG.....THAT was the funniest thing I have heard ALL MONTH!!!! Go break another mirror. lol
she is beautiful even my pop thinks she is an angel
curiositybritt

#38 Nov 16, 2015
He cheats on all his gf and he's good at making you believe he's not that kind of guy just like his brother tommy and the rest of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ash baby 9 hr James 5
Shaun Rooker 16 hr Miss shining 1
Ryan copas 20 hr Firecracker 5
Who knows abt him Thu Eye to the no 24
Hold on Thu Greens 21
Krista Croy Wed Ohwell 8
Lyndon ave. Wed Ronny 54

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance