Jen

Brooklyn, NY

#63 Oct 28, 2012
J fizzle wrote:
<quoted text> I do know them well and yes I meant when they need each other, iv rolled with them before a long time ago, but like I said they are all good people and don't roll at all unless they have to, I think a lot of them all, and I was calling the person above you a jackass btw no you Jen , we must have commented at the same time, I didn't see your comment lol me zoned Shaun went at it drunk years ago but was tipping beers 10 minutes later lol I love them boys and miss them days I actually live it when I go get a chance to go to the shop it's a fun place with good company lol
if I seemed rude didn't mean to be they are very good friends of mine as well.
cancan

Chillicothe, OH

#64 Oct 28, 2012
J fizzle wrote:
<quoted text> well get er done then, I don't really give a shitt ya all do your thing! Lol and the man or mouse thing? I've never lost a fight but I'm an easy guy to get along with to, makes a big difference
if your "engine" runs all night, then why the "fizzle" J? That implies the opposite. Maybe it's the little blue pills, totally forgiveable for a gent your age.
J fizzle

Washington Court House, OH

#66 Oct 28, 2012
cancan wrote:
<quoted text>if your "engine" runs all night, then why the "fizzle" J? That implies the opposite. Maybe it's the little blue pills, totally forgiveable for a gent your age.
haha what a clueless idiot! My wife is very pleased! I'm years away from the little blue pill, but if I ever need them ill use them lol hahaha I have a blast on this trash talking site lol
Not that it matters

Leesburg, OH

#67 Oct 28, 2012
try D. D. Darlington, pathetic drunk at best but can take and give one heck of a butt kicken. seen him hit with a claw side of a claw hammer in the back of the head meat hanging kul showing still kicked 2 or 3 guys butts before he collapsed and was life flighted...fights for no reason generally but fighing and drinkin is all he knows. As for the Greens they pay ppl to fight for them might break a nal. their money gave them their name not their ability
Tianna

Europe

#68 Oct 29, 2012
J fizzle wrote:
<quoted text> well get er done then, I don't really give a shitt ya all do your thing! Lol and the man or mouse thing? I've never lost a fight but I'm an easy guy to get along with to, makes a big difference
Never lost a fight gee

1.you are either the Heavy Weight champ of North America.
2. Not had many fights.
3.A liar
Yoda

Circleville, OH

#70 Oct 29, 2012
I think the toughest in town....hands down....are the people that can resist getting on this site and posting negative things about people!
please

Circleville, OH

#71 Oct 29, 2012
moondog wrote:
yeah forgot ab jevin he is a bad mfr him &jonny wld b a heck of a battle dout tht wld ever happen they r friends & us greenfield boys stick together & to (please)u seem to kno me kno me dnt kno u guess u shld use ur real name but most cowards do hide when they tlk shit lol & i nvr claim to b a badass but sure aint a coward either, cupcake
i know you very very well moonie, it has been awhile since i've been around but i know you... here is my initials lets see if u can figure it out ( A.M.S ) good luck lmao
Lol

Wilmington, OH

#73 Oct 29, 2012
Tianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoop Whoop !
hes a washed up loud mouth trashy ass who sells drugs, beats woman, and try's to act tuff!!! Oh and did I mention welfare fraud cause he uses peoples food stamp cards as payment for the drugs he slings!!!! His boys ha another joke! All big mouths all worthless and you must be a real winner yourself!!! I'd be ashamed to even be seen speaking to that trash little lone ignorant enough to brag about being with him!!!! Puke!!!!
Seriously

Wilmington, OH

#76 Oct 29, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you very very well moonie, it has been awhile since i've been around but i know you... here is my initials lets see if u can figure it out ( A.M.S ) good luck lmao
Please tell me you arent referring to jesse moon! Hes a PIGHEADED, SELF-RIGHTUOUS HYPOCRIT THAT USED TO HAVE A HORRIBLE CRACK AND COCAINE HABIT; oh but to hear him tell it, hes f***en perfect! NOT! He makes me sick; no1 is as good as he is. Yeah right! He lives off of his girlfriend, oh wait its fiance, I guess hes gonna marry her; she musta threatened to leave him & his kids. Wait, she wont be the one leavin ;ITS HER HOUSE!!! That explains it right there! Yeah he better keep her; there arent too many women that will work to take care of a man &his 2 kids, while all along hes running into the kids' moms apt & gettin some a*s!!! Yeah hes definately got himself a good one there! Yeah GOOD OLE JESSE, MR. IM BETTER THAN EVERY1 ELSE..... YOUR DAY WILL COME, CAUSE THAT KARMA, SHES A BI*CH; AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, I PROMISE THAT!!!!!
Looks

Bronx, NY

#83 Oct 29, 2012
Yeh he is a bad guy look how he done poor Linda Calhoun and she had end up n bankrupt
g twn

United States

#84 Oct 29, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you arent referring to jesse moon! Hes a PIGHEADED, SELF-RIGHTUOUS HYPOCRIT THAT USED TO HAVE A HORRIBLE CRACK AND COCAINE HABIT; oh but to hear him tell it, hes f***en perfect! NOT! He makes me sick; no1 is as good as he is. Yeah right! He lives off of his girlfriend, oh wait its fiance, I guess hes gonna marry her; she musta threatened to leave him & his kids. Wait, she wont be the one leavin ;ITS HER HOUSE!!! That explains it right there! Yeah he better keep her; there arent too many women that will work to take care of a man &his 2 kids, while all along hes running into the kids' moms apt & gettin some a*s!!! Yeah hes definately got himself a good one there! Yeah GOOD OLE JESSE, MR. IM BETTER THAN EVERY1 ELSE..... YOUR DAY WILL COME, CAUSE THAT KARMA, SHES A BI*CH; AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, I PROMISE THAT!!!!!
damn bitch jealous much i kno moon & he is a good guy u must b his ex didnt he get his kids bc u were smokin pot w ur daughter tlk ab karma guess u got urs lol
moondog

United States

#85 Oct 29, 2012
thnx g twn but i can fight my own battles &im sure it was her wldnt b first time shes lied on me, how i got my kids is my business being a better parent but im out this shit might as well b facebook think ill go start 1 now ,not
oldschool

Circleville, OH

#86 Oct 29, 2012
Moon is good dude.I never thought any less of him, the man does what he can when he can that's a lot more than I can say for some.
ass

Bellevue, WA

#87 Oct 29, 2012
The fact that this is even a thread speaks volumes about how f*cking retarded you all are.
some one who knows

United States

#90 Oct 29, 2012
Who knows maybe shes good for some thing. Back to the subject Ill bet Rob M can still give anyone a run for their money hes older but in damn good shape
okay

#94 Oct 30, 2012
I love how you all are sitting on here talking about people being the toughest in town anyone in this damn town can get there ass beat so quit running your mouths . Scotty turner Is by far yes the "toughest" you guys have talked about but he's a great guy . & these forums show how immature and what low life's you are talking and worrying about who's the badass in town ! Gtfo !
Wilma

Bronx, NY

#95 Oct 30, 2012
Who is tianna what's her last name
GREENE

Bellevue, WA

#97 Oct 30, 2012
hey yall cant forget about ole kentucky(jason knisley) thats a dude that will get it with anyone of them?
some one who knows

United States

#98 Oct 30, 2012
Tianna you are in real need of help.No one and I repeat no one would dream of some old pice of shit child molester woman beater, drunk, drug head and dealer,man who screws his boys wifes and they have 3 somes together more then likely with your dumb ass to,thing thats old enough to be your grandfather I say thing for Ive known him all his life and he would not make a pimple on a mans ass NOW SHOW ME ANY WOMAN IN HER RIGHT MIND THAT KNOWS THIS PIECE OF SHIT THAT WILL EVEN GO NEAR HIM UNLESS LIKE YOU HE HAS THEM ON DRUGS OR ALSO LIKE YOU HAVE SEVERE MEMTAL PROBLEMS OTHER THEN THAT YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND ANY ONE EVEN YOUR AGE''MOSTLY WAY MORE INTELEGENT'' WHO WOULD HAVE THE SCUM BALL?
hey

#99 Oct 30, 2012
moondog wrote:
thnx g twn but i can fight my own battles &im sure it was her wldnt b first time shes lied on me, how i got my kids is my business being a better parent but im out this shit might as well b facebook think ill go start 1 now ,not
erica and jesse you guys do realize you have a daughter that gets on this site right ? And neither one of you are or have ever been perfect you both have things in your pasts that im sure your not proud of just like the rest of us do. This is not about you and her anymore its about the kids they dont need to see shit like this. Erica get your shit together and dont write stuff like that about jesse on here again , its ignorant and uncalled for he is your kids father.why dont you both work together to make sure your kids have the best life possible instead of bashing eachother every chance you get .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone think i am Pretty ? (Jun '14) 12 min In The Know 169
Bo Adams (Jan '14) 1 hr Tyler C 6
Burger King 1 hr Tazzie Pretty Dare 20
Incest 5 hr Schreckengaust an... 11
Anyone know Mike Johnson? 6 hr friend 2
Jimmy Fleming (Aug '13) 7 hr ARF ARF 14
Devin Campbell (Dec '13) 7 hr dylan Campbell 12
Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web