First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amy

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 2, 2012
.. I just want to put it out that we are happy and that he has asked. Me to marry him I am so happy. The last few months we have been writing and I have been going to see him have been grate ..but so glad she messed up and sleeping with his brither now it is just him and me ... love you levi smith
dumbass

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Do you realize how stupid you sound on here? You act like you've a winner. He's in prison and is going to be until the end of 2018. Seriously get a Life!
a friend

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Why don't people leave joy and levi alone
amy

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Nov 2, 2012
It is just 6 years I am moving up by noble to be closer to him....
Dummy

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Hes with Joy and they are always going to be together so stop running your mouth! He loves her. Watch and see when he gets out who hes with its not you!!
amy

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 3, 2012
But thanks to her he knows that she is sleeping with seth so he don't want nothing to do with her ..he is all mine..
JOEs DAD

Europe

#7 Nov 5, 2012
He wont either of you girls
Now he's had a taste of Brown Loving From the boys on thoe cold long dark winter nights.
Get-Real

Washington Court House, OH

#8 Nov 5, 2012
I don't know who u are but Levi always goes back to joy! I know all of them really well I hope your prepared to get hurt cause in the end you'll probably get hurt. I think he should stay away from joy cause she is sleeping with Seth she has been for years now behind Levi's back which is messed up in so many ways but Levi is the dumb one that will probably put up with it cause of the kids which we all know you don't have to be with the mother of your children to be a father. If Levi was smart he would stay clear away from joy cause she is nothing but a stupid tramp that sleeps with everyone!
amy

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 5, 2012
He loves me just wait and see and he knows I don't sleep with his brothers ..
Get-Real

#10 Nov 5, 2012
I hope he does stay away from joy and I hope u don't sleep with his brothers. I really like Levi and I'v known him for a long time and he deserves to be happy. Joy is nothing but a hoe that sleeps with everyone. Amy whoever you are make sure he stays away from joy and he don't need to be with her to be a dad. Them boys of theirs are so precious and adorable. I mean Levi is a good dad and hopefully he'll be able to be reunited with his kids when he gets out.
Bmick

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Didn't that retard pull a gun and rob the gas station?
JOY BROWN

#12 Jan 28, 2013
All you bitches got life fukkd up....Levi will be with JOY when he gets out...just wait watch and see
JOY BROWN

#13 Jan 28, 2013
I havent been with Seth....but ya'all can hate all you want!!!!!!!!!! F*** YOU ALL!
Tazzie

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2013
I know Joy is cheating she told me!
Karen

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Don't let them get to ya Joy, these are all fakes under fake names we all know who Levi's true love is and that's you girl keep that head up baby girl
Tazzie

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Eat poop karen
JOY BROWN

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Karen wrote:
Don't let them get to ya Joy, these are all fakes under fake names we all know who Levi's true love is and that's you girl keep that head up baby girl
I could give a f**k less who Levi is with, he is in prison and he is a great dad but that is the only good thing bout him, Im over the dumb bs....if you can get him run it I will give you the gas money to go get him on 12/11/18...thanx Karen!!
Tazzie

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
How do you get your beard to grow so long Joy, it is so shiny and full, what is your secret please share it with us
STFU Chasity aka Tazzie

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
How do you get your beard to grow so long Joy, it is so shiny and full, what is your secret please share it with us
It all makes good sense now that Chasity Gillenwater has commented on all the posts of the guys she knows has screwed and their family
jus sayin

#20 Apr 3, 2013
chasity...you kno you are hiding behind that fake ass tazzie b,s, joy will beat you down and make you like it..i hate your guts you fake tramp with your fake contacts that are blue....you make me sick...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad oiler 13 hr Dog face 15
Ronnie Houseman pimping Melanie Gillenwater Sat Angie 2
Cassie Sat Tish 15
Red head Steven Williams Sat Tim 1
jerrod davis Fri Greenfield 3
where Jan 18 Single 3
Seth Hazlett Jan 17 chyanne 3

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance