Just a few words from me...

Just a few words from me...

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

Katie

AOL

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I was gone from home for a few weeks, vacationing and doing some volunteer work. I never looked at Topix that entire time. It was never part of my agenda and I didn't look at it for entertainment as my days and nights were full of life outside the box.

I checked my email this morning and in it are many, many posts from Topix. All of them highlighting Patty Donovan's stupidity and waste of time. It just goes to prove a person can be removed from this forum for any extended length of time and come back and see the same obsessive, hypocritical, dishonest posts from Patty as before. It's as if time stands still on Greenfield Topix and can never move forward.

Patty's life is on Topix. It's stalled on stupid and she refuses to move forward. Thank goodness for the comic relief of my friends and aquaintences to make Greenfield Topix amusing with their clever banter and funny and witty replies to Patty's moronic statements. I also enjoy Belmore's interjections of sarcasm and truth.

Poor pathetic Patty. If she only knew what she was missing in that great big world out there outside of her confined, obsessive bubble brained life. It's sad when she has to resort to pretending she has friends, pretending she's functitonal, pretending she's doing something besides waiting for someone to walk into a run down 2nd hand store and pretend she's happy. Happy people don't sit on Topix 24/7 posting about the same thing day in and out. Happy people don't threaten to harm and kill innocent children. She's got more than a screw loose in her head. She is nothing short of being a sociopath.

Carry on! Have a nice day :)
TruthEffectsnotL ies

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
I was gone from home for a few weeks, vacationing and doing some volunteer work. I never looked at Topix that entire time. It was never part of my agenda and I didn't look at it for entertainment as my days and nights were full of life outside the box.
I checked my email this morning and in it are many, many posts from Topix. All of them highlighting Patty Donovan's stupidity and waste of time. It just goes to prove a person can be removed from this forum for any extended length of time and come back and see the same obsessive, hypocritical, dishonest posts from Patty as before. It's as if time stands still on Greenfield Topix and can never move forward.
Patty's life is on Topix. It's stalled on stupid and she refuses to move forward. Thank goodness for the comic relief of my friends and aquaintences to make Greenfield Topix amusing with their clever banter and funny and witty replies to Patty's moronic statements. I also enjoy Belmore's interjections of sarcasm and truth.
Poor pathetic Patty. If she only knew what she was missing in that great big world out there outside of her confined, obsessive bubble brained life. It's sad when she has to resort to pretending she has friends, pretending she's functitonal, pretending she's doing something besides waiting for someone to walk into a run down 2nd hand store and pretend she's happy. Happy people don't sit on Topix 24/7 posting about the same thing day in and out. Happy people don't threaten to harm and kill innocent children. She's got more than a screw loose in her head. She is nothing short of being a sociopath.
Carry on! Have a nice day :)
Poor poor Katie consumed, jealous of Patty Donovan since HER very first blog created on Greenfield NH Topix in 2005. Her life is of an abandoned child, when BOTH her parents died in a firey crash when she was 12. She cried and whined for years in AOL chatrooms. She relates to Nathan and Heather both victims of abandonement like her. Only she turned to obsessions online. They will turn to what they knpw best=drugs
Katie denies her abandonement on Topix but her behavior since.2005 reveals it

No Katie my business is inside a nearly renovated business building worth over 3 million dollars in Greenfield.. Your obsession started over a.decade ago and the proof is in your 2005 Greenfield NH Topix. Years BEFORE drug addict.Belmore
Katie

AOL

#3 Jan 7, 2013
LOL @ Patty's vacant mind. So predictable. My parents didn't abandon me. They died. Not in a fiery crash, but a crash nonetheless. I wasn't 12 years old. I was 13. Write those facts down so when you try and use them as ammo, I can laugh. BTW, Did Nicole abandon you in her crash?

I didn't cry and whine in chat rooms. I laughed and joked at you along with other well adjusted people who have healthy, happy lives. Just because my parents died, doesn't mean I am destined to be depressed the rest of my life. I'm pretty certain I told you I am the luckiest girl in the world to have had my parents.

You're attempting to make a comparison between myself and two children whose mother is still alive and still in their lives and still with them. Your attempt to insult me and those children... failed.

Your business is inside a 3 million dollar building. So what? That doesn't make your business lucrative, appealing or productive. Leasing space inside a 3 million dollar building is what shoe shiners, and eye brow threaders do, too. No doubt businesses like that make 100% more profit than any of your junk will make. If you can spend all your time posting to Topix every single day "while at work", it means you are not getting any customers.
TruthEffectsnotL ies

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
LOL @ Patty's vacant mind. So predictable. My parents didn't abandon me. They died. Not in a fiery crash, but a crash nonetheless. I wasn't 12 years old. I was 13. Write those facts down so when you try and use them as ammo, I can laugh. BTW, Did Nicole abandon you in her crash?
I didn't cry and whine in chat rooms. I laughed and joked at you along with other well adjusted people who have healthy, happy lives. Just because my parents died, doesn't mean I am destined to be depressed the rest of my life. I'm pretty certain I told you I am the luckiest girl in the world to have had my parents.
You're attempting to make a comparison between myself and two children whose mother is still alive and still in their lives and still with them. Your attempt to insult me and those children... failed.
Your business is inside a 3 million dollar building. So what? That doesn't make your business lucrative, appealing or productive. Leasing space inside a 3 million dollar building is what shoe shiners, and eye brow threaders do, too. No doubt businesses like that make 100% more profit than any of your junk will make. If you can spend all your time posting to Topix every single day "while at work", it means you are not getting any customers.
I didnt have to attempt. Abandonement is abandonement.

You have been obsessed, jealous consumed for 8 years. since your very first blog made on Greenfield NH Topix. And nobody sent you any link in 2005. You are consumed..
Its gone from a run down building to counting every single minute of posts.. Yes consumed, abandoned, jealous .. Its been your life
Aaron

AOL

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Then its settled. Nicole got sick of you and got into a truck she knew would be driven recklessly and she jumped out to kill herself. Nicole abandoned you. you suffer from abandonment issues.
Aaron

AOL

#6 Jan 7, 2013
TruthEffectsnotLies wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt have to attempt. Abandonement is abandonement.
You have been obsessed, jealous consumed for 8 years. since your very first blog made on Greenfield NH Topix. And nobody sent you any link in 2005. You are consumed..
Its gone from a run down building to counting every single minute of posts.. Yes consumed, abandoned, jealous .. Its been your life
You were posting on Topix in 2005 too. Don't lie. You were posting all over the internet on various sites in attempts to harass people in Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, etc. The difference is, none of those people care. The fact you STILL mention my first Topix post regarding your stupidity was in 2005, means it has AFFECTED you all these years. LOL! I win.
Aaron

AOL

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Go find the above response Patty. it came directly from one of your old blogs. You repeat all your shit!
Katie

AOL

#8 Jan 7, 2013
You're still mad about that post in 2005? I thought we went over this a few times? I rule, you drool. LOL
Katie

AOL

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
You were posting on Topix in 2005 too. Don't lie. You were posting all over the internet on various sites in attempts to harass people in Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, etc. The difference is, none of those people care. The fact you STILL mention my first Topix post regarding your stupidity was in 2005, means it has AFFECTED you all these years. LOL! I win.
Thanks Aaron! I didn't want to retype it. LOL
Aaron

AOL

#10 Jan 7, 2013
We need auto response on our keyboards. patty repeats her shit and all we have to do is hit the auto response that recorded our original reply.
TruthEffectsnotL ies

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Aaron wrote:
We need auto response on our keyboards. patty repeats her shit and all we have to do is hit the auto response that recorded our original reply.
four eyed Aaron you have,been repeating your same garbled spew for a decade and you have never gotten any further. Go cry and whine your obsession with Belmore while he cries his to you. While you both read insignificant posts for 3 more years LOL!!
Brian Leblanc

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Aaron wrote:
Then its settled. Nicole got sick of you and got into a truck she knew would be driven recklessly and she jumped out to kill herself. Nicole abandoned you. you suffer from abandonment issues.
No thats me. My mother, Desires cousin is a crackhead and abandoned me. So like her I turned to crack

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Brian Leblanc wrote:
<quoted text>
No thats me. My mother, Desires cousin is a crackhead and abandoned me. So like her I turned to crack
Do you realize how stupid you look when you post stupid shit like that? Probably not because you're a stupid shit yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 6
Vladimir Putin (Mar '14) Jan 23 Maggie 17
Cindy Dec '17 Please 1
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages