simple answer is

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
How did the Judge put it? "Donovan has been in a pervasive campaign of harassment and character assassination against him, his mother and Cullinan. That evidence includes Hundreds of emails referencing and disparaging Belmore and Cullinan. The court finds that Donovan hasengaged in a pattern of personal attacks against Belmore and his family. Thre court takes judicial notice that anyone can open accounts through providers such as Yahoo or Google. Thus, the facts that these come from a number of sources Does Not Establish, as Donovan claims, that she is not the author and source. Her fact specific comments strongly implicate Donovan as the source.

The vitriol spewed by Donovan in emails and blogs evidences a strong bias against Belmore and Cullinan.

That bias undermines her credibility to such a degree that her testimony can not br the basis for any order against Belmore or Cullinan.

Donovan is hereby ordered to appear and show just cause why she should not be held in contempt for the hundreds of emails and blog postings that she has made disparaging Cullinan.

At that hearing the court will also adress Cullinans motion for contempt based upon Donovans conduct on July 18th"

And let's not forgt the stalking at the mill..it will be added to your charges. So quit your damn lying Donovan. Now yur family and your "audience" can view the real facts about Patty Donovan!!You brought us into your game and your going down for what you've been doing. The Judge saw/sees right through you. Your lawyer did you NO favors! "why was she at the mill?" + "Duh...I don't know but my client assures me she has been on her best behavior" LOL!!!

You've pushed it too far. You should have quit in Jan.of 2011 when you were told you to "GET OVER IT!

Now print/file that you vile PIG!! You're right, I will see you in court,again and again until your locked up where you should be. You are a Criminal and you will do time like a criminal!!
The Judge said

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Oh wait,I forgot he also said " Donovan petition arises out of her same ongoing contentious interactions between Cullinan and Belmore. Donovan has a history of filing stalking petitions and domestic violence patitions agasinst Belmore. Petition DENIED!!"

No proof because it did not happen besides that you have NO CREDIBILITY!!

I will never "go down" because I haven't done anything wrong. That is ONE of the Big differences between you & I =(criminal & law abiding citizen)
I have to add

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2012
IDIOT!*NO LIES NECESSARY WE OWN WHAT WE DO.

& you will too!
I have to add

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2012
We will see How much credibility you have when Garfunkle
Reads the transcripts. Of " no relationship and Jaffrey police Depts report of " former girlfriend" to in Garfunkles court " I ended the relationship
= You better check those transcripts/facts..clue No Lies Necessary!

Compiling you inconsistent statements
Remember Jaffrey prosecutor wouldn't use you? LMFAo
Tight

correction; Jaffrey did not Need my testimony to prove you were guilty..Rmember..GUILTY-2 YEARS PROBATION $600 FINE?

& please do!
I have to add

United States

#21 Nov 12, 2012
that would mean Runyon does NOT know what stalking is..........IDIOT!!
4judgeGarfunkel

United States

#25 Nov 12, 2012
He IS..CRIMINAL!!
Katie

AOL

#27 Nov 12, 2012
I have to add wrote:
correction; Jaffrey did not Need my testimony to prove you were guilty..Rmember..GUILTY-2 YEARS PROBATION $600 FINE?
& please do!
$600 fine + retainer fee for Buddy Holly the lawyer = Moe going broke paying for Patty's obsession for his nephew.
Katie

AOL

#29 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Belmore YOU are a pathological liar and I won't Stop until You go down. Jail.? Makes MORE determined.
LOL @ that proclamation. You said the same thing about Linda Whalen and ended up losing.
Katie

AOL

#31 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Runyon. No relationship, stalker
Police . Former girlfriend
Garfunkle. Bent you over you pissed on me.
You often Bend your stalker over?
I have the transcript
He announced in court he was not using YOU because of inconsistent statements and potential criminal charges
I have a feeling Desire had nothing to do with you bending over. He was standing behind you and you decided to pull your pants down and bend over on your own. It absolutely cracks me up that you have no shame in that people have making fun of you for peeing on yourself. It must be an everyday occurance for you, huh?
Katie

AOL

#34 Nov 12, 2012
"Donovan is hereby ordered to appear and show just cause why she should not be held in contempt for the hundreds of emails and blog postings that she has made disparaging Cullinan."

It will be impossible for Patty to show she shouldn't be held in contempt. On November 9th, after court concluded, she promptly came on Topix and proceeded to create more and more disparaging, insulting and harassing blog titles aimed at Desire and Jenny. The very thing that is evidence AGAINST her, she did again and again and again well over 100 times in just 3 days. How the hell is she going to explain that behavior? LOL!
No Defense

AOL

#36 Nov 12, 2012
simple answer is wrote:
The court finds that Donovan hasengaged in a pattern of personal attacks against Belmore and his family. Thre court takes judicial notice that anyone can open accounts through providers such as Yahoo or Google. Thus, the facts that these come from a number of sources Does Not Establish, as Donovan claims, that she is not the author and source. Her fact specific comments strongly implicate Donovan as the source.
This is nearly identical to the ruling in Wisconsin, with only the victims names being different. Patty also LIED to that court and said she wasn't the author of certain posts, even going as far as to tell them she NEVER EVEN HEARD OF TOPIX. The Wisconsin court also connected her through fact specific content, just as NH has done.

The woman is a liar and an idiot that thinks she can manipulate certain things to work in her favor in court. She's stupid, but the courts are not, so it never goes her way. She has ZERO credibility with her history of lies, harassment, and stalking, with restraining orders and an arrest on record to serve as proof.

She's spent the weekend targeting certain posts to submit to the court, as if it will simply accept the partial and ignore the whole. Picking out 3 or 4 posts from Desire and Jenny still leaves thousands of posts made by Patty Donovan, with each implicating her further and deepening the hole.

Patty is deserving of everything that comes her way, just for being stupid enough to believe she was above the law and the most powerful person in New Hampshire. The court has spoken, Patty, and it says you aren't shlt.
just me

AOL

#39 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Thought everyone knew that. Men with extremely tiny and pencil then with NO girth like doggystyle .. feels least a half inch bigger than the 2 inches he has
Again he announces he has a Teenie one.
it doesn't matter how small you think his penis is...the comedy is in the fact that you peed on yourself in anticipation of that teeny tiny penicl thin hotdog entering you!! you submitted...you bent over. you wanted it! no matter what kind of insults you try to post about "size"... it doesn't compare to you urinating on yourself!
No Defense

AOL

#42 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Again, slow retard, Desire Belmore nor his FAT nasty gross mother have mutual orders. Stinkmores can have 1000 blogs made on them. And will. Lmfao
Hey dumbfuck, you have posted about Jennifer, her children, ex husbands etc. The 3 or 4 posts you plan to submit of Desire and Jen doesn't even compare to the your own posts about Cullinan. A court won't simply overlook those and focus on the thin stack of bullshlt you give them. You should have learned that from Wisconsin. You should have learned that from Whalen.

Having a learning disorder is no defense :}
just me

AOL

#43 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
LOL@ ramblings
Filed ALL tomorrow. We shall see crackhead credibility AFTER Garfunkle reads rhe court transcripts, police reports, of three different stories
Lies catching up. Few MORE documented lies I chose not to Post. Surprises are fun.
72 blogs is not considered selective queer
72 blogs made by people who are not desire or jenny. 72 blogs that have nothing to do with them and everything to do with people all over the country who know you're a fool and don't mind saying so in funny blogs about you. all desire and jenny have to do is take pics of the 72 blogs you made EACH DAY since friday and show the judge your incapable of controlling your obsessive behavior on or off the internet. who cares about the past.... what you are CURRENTLY doing is enough for a judge to declare you guilty of contempt.
No Defense

AOL

#48 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
WTF?$600 fine. You like pulling shit out of your ass?
Retainer? Paid in FULL.. begging ..humping Pattys leg
Aww poor Patty and her LEGAL FEES :(
Katie

AOL

#53 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
ALL blogs made by information YOU got from Ray and Jenny.
72,blogs 58 blogs Cullinan posted on from March until Oct 18 where She referenced my lawyer. Which is where YoU got it.
Yes Garfunkle will see Belmores/ Cullinans campaigne on Donovan.
Amoung other exhibits
Cullinan in Contempt
Blogs made about your obsession for Ray and Jenny come from information, actions and behavior YOU provide us, Patty. It's obvious you have an obsession for the man when you haven't been able to stop posting about him for 2 years and keep his pictures on your Facebook. Blogs made about your disgusting love for pedophilia do not contain information from Desire or Jenny. They are thoughts and opinions about the vile, sick and nasty things YOU have been posting about children for years.
The blog I just made about your pattern of behavior... did not come from Jenny or Desire. It came from public information and conversations discussed in a common chat room.

Stop playing your stupid games and your pathological lying Patty. You are no victim. You are the perpetrator.
Lindsay

AOL

#58 Nov 12, 2012
LMAO You said you were going to bed. Then Desire posts and suddenly you are up all night!! He owns your head. You can't think about anything or anyone else except him, Jenny and how to get revenge against a man who rejected your pee soaked butt!
Stay up all night Hag.... keep proving to us you have no life.
Lindsay

AOL

#60 Nov 12, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Crapped on and pissed. Should have taking the HUGE hint.
When a person is so grotesque, so outrageously disgusting that a persons bodily functions are screaming out, GET THE Fk AWAY FAST!i RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently your body wasn't screaming out too loudly because you went back hoping for sex a second time despite urinating and defacating on yourself. Nasty gutter rat!
Dodson

AOL

#64 Nov 13, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Do you fking comprehend How utterly fked up in your head you are????? Shoot your fking self to get out of your miserable existence.
WOW Typing this while she, Patricia A Donovan, is hiding under my name. You want to talk about being fked up in the head. Hey, dumbass Donovan, why don't you take your own advice.
Dodson

AOL

#65 Nov 13, 2012
patty wrote:
Ever singles blog with the. Contents of Donovan v Cullinan that's .935 will be u
WTH Try typing English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go trump Oct '16 des r 1
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Oct '16 Jen 33
Thank you Judge Runyon! (Feb '13) Oct '16 Jen 92
Belmore's jealous of Donovan's 6000 followers ... Oct '16 Real Deb 15
Sharon? Burt? Aug '16 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '16 Dodson 57
Go Fund Me Aug '16 Ghetto Pig Millio... 1

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance