Patty Donovan's Pathological Parade o...

Patty Donovan's Pathological Parade of Lies

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lindsay

AOL

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Lies Patty recently posted:

Claimed Darcie is Darcey Stammers. A woman who lives in England. Everyone knows Darcie lives in AZ and her last name isn't Stammers. Everyone knows Darcie is a young woman and not a grandmother with a British accent. LOL

Claimed Katie is Katy Q Jean. Katie lives in Seattle. Her IP has shown up MANY times when posting, too. Katy Jean apparently "friend requested" a Desire Belmore FB and naturally, Patty, being in her permanent delusional state of mind, assumed KATY was Katie from Seattle and not Katy from NH... despite the information and photos on Katy's FB to prove otherwise.

Claimed Kelly and Joe were with her on Christmas. She posted a photo on her FB hoping no one would catch on to her lie. Unfortunately for Patty, the lie was evident from the start since Kelly was no where near Patty. The photo Patty posted was actually taken and posted to Kelly's Twitter on November 29.... not December 25. Once again, Patty makes an ass of herself lying about family.

Continues to claim that Jennifer abused her children. The truth is Jenny can see and be with her kids any time she wants. The children are healthy and happy with her, Desire and their father getting along and doing what's best for the kids. If she abused them, she would not be allowed to be near them. Jenny took the intiative to get well and no doubt has explained to Nathan and Heather her past and has apologized and made amends. Children adjust and adapt to changes with support and it appears Jenny and her ex husband have been very supportive to the kids during her recovery.

Continues to claim Desire sexually abused a child. He's free. He's not been charged. Not been arrested. Not been convicted because there was never any sexual or any other kind of abuse committed. Just because Patty wishes it to be true, doesn't mean it's the reality.
Aaron

AOL

#2 Dec 28, 2012
it's a virtual laugh factory up in here lmao
apechit clown conviction

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Lindsay wrote:
Lies Patty recently posted:
Claimed Darcie is Darcey Stammers. A woman who lives in England. Everyone knows Darcie lives in AZ and her last name isn't Stammers. Everyone knows Darcie is a young woman and not a grandmother with a British accent. LOL
Claimed Katie is Katy Q Jean. Katie lives in Seattle. Her IP has shown up MANY times when posting, too. Katy Jean apparently "friend requested" a Desire Belmore FB and naturally, Patty, being in her permanent delusional state of mind, assumed KATY was Katie from Seattle and not Katy from NH... despite the information and photos on Katy's FB to prove otherwise.
Claimed Kelly and Joe were with her on Christmas. She posted a photo on her FB hoping no one would catch on to her lie. Unfortunately for Patty, the lie was evident from the start since Kelly was no where near Patty. The photo Patty posted was actually taken and posted to Kelly's Twitter on November 29.... not December 25. Once again, Patty makes an ass of herself lying about family.
Continues to claim that Jennifer abused her children. The truth is Jenny can see and be with her kids any time she wants. The children are healthy and happy with her, Desire and their father getting along and doing what's best for the kids. If she abused them, she would not be allowed to be near them. Jenny took the intiative to get well and no doubt has explained to Nathan and Heather her past and has apologized and made amends. Children adjust and adapt to changes with support and it appears Jenny and her ex husband have been very supportive to the kids during her recovery.
Continues to claim Desire sexually abused a child. He's free. He's not been charged. Not been arrested. Not been convicted because there was never any sexual or any other kind of abuse committed. Just because Patty wishes it to be true, doesn't mean it's the reality.
Your pathological lies and shear jealousy,blogs made on Rev Dan, hes still waiting on your emails.
Katy Quellette Jean lives in Nashua NH shes not relevent to any of your paranoid schizophrenia.
Yes Katy posted, Happy Birthdsy to Desire on Dec 19 on his facebook. And crazy Katie from Seattle requested an invite on Desires facebook.Dec 2010.
Your pattern of jealousy stems back ten years

You condone, defend, encourage child abuse its all over these blogs for over a year.
apechit clown conviction

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Lindsey from am AOL chatroom. now talk about your child neglect and abuse. Your connection to a child abuser in New Hampshire.
apechit clown conviction

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Lindsay wrote:
Lies Patty recently posted:
Claimed Darcie is Darcey Stammers. A woman who lives in England. Everyone knows Darcie lives in AZ and her last name isn't Stammers. Everyone knows Darcie is a young woman and not a grandmother with a British accent. LOL
Claimed Katie is Katy Q Jean. Katie lives in Seattle. Her IP has shown up MANY times when posting, too. Katy Jean apparently "friend requested" a Desire Belmore FB and naturally, Patty, being in her permanent delusional state of mind, assumed KATY was Katie from Seattle and not Katy from NH... despite the information and photos on Katy's FB to prove otherwise.
Claimed Kelly and Joe were with her on Christmas. She posted a photo on her FB hoping no one would catch on to her lie. Unfortunately for Patty, the lie was evident from the start since Kelly was no where near Patty. The photo Patty posted was actually taken and posted to Kelly's Twitter on November 29.... not December 25. Once again, Patty makes an ass of herself lying about family.
Continues to claim that Jennifer abused her children. The truth is Jenny can see and be with her kids any time she wants. The children are healthy and happy with her, Desire and their father getting along and doing what's best for the kids. If she abused them, she would not be allowed to be near them. Jenny took the intiative to get well and no doubt has explained to Nathan and Heather her past and has apologized and made amends. Children adjust and adapt to changes with support and it appears Jenny and her ex husband have been very supportive to the kids during her recovery.
Continues to claim Desire sexually abused a child. He's free. He's not been charged. Not been arrested. Not been convicted because there was never any sexual or any other kind of abuse committed. Just because Patty wishes it to be true, doesn't mean it's the reality.
Now explain ftom your AOL chatroom clear across the country how you obtained any of the above?
Oh thats right, Desire Belmore the liar LOL!
Jeesh, I wonder how many child abusers are out there and havent been caught yet? So, in ypur world, a person thats abused will be admitting to it in emails? Go smoke some more crack, lunatic!

I like your idea of, recovrry, repeating the same for.25 years. Yes your connection with Belmore is child abuse
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#7 Dec 28, 2012
OMG, it goes on still. It's CHRISTMAS people, can't you stop the mud slinging for a week in honor of the birth of our Savior? Does any of you have an iota or dignity or respect? I'm amazed.

Patty you said you'd stop posting! Let it go! If you are correct and speaking the truth then the courts will handle it! Stop giving them ammunition!

AOL'ers you should all just quietly go away and leave this woman alone. It's obvious she is in PAIN over something that happened to HER and she needs to heal and have quiet time to do this! Stop egging her on and making rotten songs up about her, it's evil and very UNCHRISTIAN LIKE. How many of you sat up in a pew on Christmas praising God and then ran home to post rotten sh*t to Patty? Hypocrites. God sees EVERYTHING you do, not just the 'Good Stuff'.
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Gentle, read them they are condoning the child abuse Jennifer Cullinan has put four kids through! Its truly amazing! Only child abusers defend child abusers..
Aaron

AOL

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Gentle Reader wrote:
OMG, it goes on still. It's CHRISTMAS people, can't you stop the mud slinging for a week in honor of the birth of our Savior? Does any of you have an iota or dignity or respect? I'm amazed.
Patty you said you'd stop posting! Let it go! If you are correct and speaking the truth then the courts will handle it! Stop giving them ammunition!
AOL'ers you should all just quietly go away and leave this woman alone. It's obvious she is in PAIN over something that happened to HER and she needs to heal and have quiet time to do this! Stop egging her on and making rotten songs up about her, it's evil and very UNCHRISTIAN LIKE. How many of you sat up in a pew on Christmas praising God and then ran home to post rotten sh*t to Patty? Hypocrites. God sees EVERYTHING you do, not just the 'Good Stuff'.
maybe I'm Jewish. did you ever think about that? lol
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Gentle,the only ones going through something bad are four abused children. Abused, neglected and these lunatics condone it. I said ten years ago these AOL lunatics are child abusers. The connection between them and Desire Belmore.
Anything else is their diversion :)
Aaron

AOL

#11 Dec 28, 2012
apechit clown conviction wrote:
<quoted text>
Now explain ftom your AOL chatroom clear across the country how you obtained any of the above?
Oh thats right, Desire Belmore the liar LOL!
Jeesh, I wonder how many child abusers are out there and havent been caught yet? So, in ypur world, a person thats abused will be admitting to it in emails? Go smoke some more crack, lunatic!
I like your idea of, recovrry, repeating the same for.25 years. Yes your connection with Belmore is child abuse
how was any of that obtained? from YOUR posts on topix. are you really that stupid patty? you're the one who's been making all the wrongful accusations. damn you've really lost your mind if you can't remember posts you made just a few hours ago lol
Aaron

AOL

#12 Dec 28, 2012
apechit clown conviction wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathological lies and shear jealousy,blogs made on Rev Dan, hes still waiting on your emails.
Katy Quellette Jean lives in Nashua NH shes not relevent to any of your paranoid schizophrenia.
dumbass. Rev Dan doesn't have to tell you about any private emails. he can keep confidentiality as a clergyman.

dumbass. if Katy quellette Jean isn't relevant, why did you post her name and accuse her of neglecting her daughter? huh? Tell us. Why did you publicly lie about that woman on the greenfiled topix? come on. spew it.
Birds of a festher

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
how was any of that obtained? from YOUR posts on topix. are you really that stupid patty? you're the one who's been making all the wrongful accusations. damn you've really lost your mind if you can't remember posts you made just a few hours ago lol
Really foureyes? This is what youve obtained from me

Cullinan v Thibodeau 91-M-1737
Emergency custody of Jason and Joshua due to drugs and domestic violence

Cullinan v Fortier 05-M-809
Emergency custody of Nathan and Heather due to drugs

Your bullshit of someone recovering came from Belmore.

Your other delusions comes from your diverting the fact you crazies have spent over a year on these blogs condoning.Cullinans child abuse
Aaron

AOL

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Birds of a festher wrote:
<quoted text>
Really foureyes? This is what youve obtained from me
Cullinan v Thibodeau 91-M-1737
Emergency custody of Jason and Joshua due to drugs and domestic violence
Cullinan v Fortier 05-M-809
Emergency custody of Nathan and Heather due to drugs
Your bullshit of someone recovering came from Belmore.
Your other delusions comes from your diverting the fact you crazies have spent over a year on these blogs condoning.Cullinans child abuse
What I've obtained from you is everything you posted about katie, Darcie, Jenny and Desire. Your words. Your lies. Your make believe world. Lmao
HaHa

AOL

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Ray: jen come here and look at this. Patty got caught in another lie

jen: what now?

Ray: she said Jaimes daughter was at her house on Christmas and she took a pic. Turns out it was a picture from Kellys twitter account taken last month

Jen: LMAO!!!! shes as desperate as ever.

Ray: Enough about that putrid pig. we got better things to do. come here baby. lets get it on under the covers.
Aaron

AOL

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Lmao
jacanus donovani

AOL

#18 Dec 28, 2012
The lie about Kelly just provides more evidence of a woman living a lonely miserable life. She needed to "create" company for the holidays, since she had none. This is a follow-up to her vacation pic "from Maine" that was also found on the web.

What makes her look even more ridiculous is the fact that she sat on topix for the past few days trying to detail how lonely others were during the holidays. It was another obvious projection, but it's not like no one knew.
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#19 Dec 29, 2012
jacanus donovani wrote:
The lie about Kelly just provides more evidence of a woman living a lonely miserable life. She needed to "create" company for the holidays, since she had none. This is a follow-up to her vacation pic "from Maine" that was also found on the web.
What makes her look even more ridiculous is the fact that she sat on topix for the past few days trying to detail how lonely others were during the holidays. It was another obvious projection, but it's not like no one knew.
The general consensus here is that Patty is lonely, a liar, crazy, miserable, etc. yet you all, instead of being sympathetic to such a person, gather and attack her. Why does this NOT make sense? You make it acceptable within your group to torment a person that is, by your own words, crazy! Why does it bother you so much what goes on between her and this man Desire? What is your interest in this situation? Are you all relatives or lovers of this man? How many of you know him, have actually been in his company, his home, involved in his life? Are you neighbors or old friends? I am not talking about Chat Rooms, I mean REAL RELATIONSHIPS.

Regardless of your professed 'religion',(LOL, as if any of you have any at all), it's a moral issue.
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Gentle, the are ALL from an AOL chatroom. They are and have been jealous of me 10 years. This didnt just happen. Its been a,decade. They dont know.anyone . Its all about their jealousy they are lonely FAT lesbians, frustrated homosexuals, bipolars but ALL from AOL
Desire Belmore is a greasy disgusting drug addict bipolar thats there connection
Dodson

AOL

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Belmore loves Skanks wrote:
Gentle, the are ALL from an AOL chatroom. They are and have been jealous of me 10 years. This didnt just happen. Its been a,decade. They dont know.anyone . Its all about their jealousy they are lonely FAT lesbians, frustrated homosexuals, bipolars but ALL from AOL
Desire Belmore is a greasy disgusting drug addict bipolar thats there connection
Just like Donovan knew her BFF Erica. LMAO
Winner

AOL

#22 Dec 29, 2012
GENTLE,

stfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb '18 Pope MS USA News 6
Vladimir Putin (Mar '14) Jan '18 Maggie 17
Cindy Dec '17 Please 1
Francestown Music Thread (Sep '17) Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229

Greenfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages