|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Get used to it Patty.
http://squirrelnuts.webstarts.com/jail.html...
Patty DlPSHlT Donovan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

The only place she feels pretty: a public restroom.

http://squirrelnuts.webstarts.com/toilet.html...
Heather

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Patty DlPSHlT Donovan wrote:
Toooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!! Patty's wardrobe never looked better!
Jenny

Leicester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nicely done.Thankyou Dipshit you made my night ..
Patty DlPSHlT Donovan

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

You're welcome. Now, when Patty is sitting in jail, you and Ray will have to have Uncle Moe over for dinner and maybe watch a football game. Let him enjoy life without her around.
Lindsay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Patty DlPSHlT Donovan wrote:
LOL!!!!! Those pics are so damn funny.
Poor Jenny

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Jenny wrote:
Nicely done.Thankyou Dipshit you made my night ..
we know that tiny pecker cant make your night huh? Getting balsy arent you jennifer cullinan? of course, as Garfunkle saw the rest. he will see these. BTW you will be there on the 28th of November. you did know that right? and since you walked 500 feet to where Donovan.. states witnesses didnt see what you did and well you know, all those addresses you lied to police about.. your creditablity sucks.. chief dopehead should have told you, YOU will be there in Runyons court.. and you cant afford a lawyer. LOL!!

yes, a woman makes your night.. btw serge said you never lived at 98 Kinsley St.. ooopps yet another lie to a police officer..

Yes, serge, and remember 25 N Main street? he doesn't know you either.. another witness.. YOUR creditability, doesn't exist LOL!!
Poor Jenny

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Jennifer Cullinan needs no photoshop, shes ass ugly without, rigtht pox scar Jenny?

my oh my, all that happening in a parking lot, yet the three witnesses didnt see what old crack head did.. hmm yes, YOU will be there in Runyons court.. along with all your lies to the police :) and the residents at those addresses YOU claim to live at LOL!!
Poor Jenny

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

serge fortier says YOU never lived with him at 98 Kinsley Street apt 1 .. another lie to the police.. lol old pox scar jenny, so many addresses,...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

So many phone calls you make..or say you make..so little time. Keep digging Loon....more proof of your mental status:)

People that read this have NEVER known anyone so consumed with the man that rejected and his fiancee....hour after hour, day after day, week, months years...first thing on your mind in the morning, all day and last thing you think about. True Fatal Attraction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>we know that tiny pecker cant make your night huh? Getting balsy arent you jennifer cullinan? of course, as Garfunkle saw the rest. he will see these. BTW you will be there on the 28th of November. you did know that right? and since you walked 500 feet to where Donovan.. states witnesses didnt see what you did and well you know, all those addresses you lied to police about.. your creditablity sucks.. chief dopehead should have told you, YOU will be there in Runyons court.. and you cant afford a lawyer. LOL!!
yes, a woman makes your night.. btw serge said you never lived at 98 Kinsley St.. ooopps yet another lie to a police officer..
Yes, serge, and remember 25 N Main street? he doesn't know you either.. another witness.. YOUR creditability, doesn't exist LOL!!
LOL Patty Donovan then he will also see your post under the name Poor Jenny, right? Funny someone pretending to be Jenny can make you jump so high! You really are a moron!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor Jenny wrote:
Jennifer Cullinan needs no photoshop, shes ass ugly without, rigtht pox scar Jenny?
my oh my, all that happening in a parking lot, yet the three witnesses didnt see what old crack head did.. hmm yes, YOU will be there in Runyons court.. along with all your lies to the police :) and the residents at those addresses YOU claim to live at LOL!!
Man hands, huge nose, ugly plucked eyebrows, huge forehead,buck teeth, unkempt hair, mousy hair, dirty jeans, second hand clothes, putrid looking, unemployed, nutcheck, lied to bankruptcy court and caught, fired from job at gas station for stealing cheese, arrested after going to a married mans town to see him without invitation, going to where his wife worked, arrested for stalking while there....I could go on for hours!! LOL LOL
Lindsay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor Jenny wrote:
serge fortier says YOU never lived with him at 98 Kinsley Street apt 1 .. another lie to the police.. lol old pox scar jenny, so many addresses,...
Who cares where she lived or didn't live? That has nothing to do with the 6 charges against you. You violated court orders and the law. Deal with it. Stop dredging up nonsense that won't matter when you face the judge for sentencing. LMAO
just me

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor Jenny wrote:
jenny can have 100 addresses..... it won't change the fact you have dates with a couple of judges who are going to decide how much time you spend in jail and how much you'll pay in fines. deflect, divert, deny..... it doesn't alter your fate.
NoLife

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Lindsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares where she lived or didn't live? That has nothing to do with the 6 charges against you. You violated court orders and the law. Deal with it. Stop dredging up nonsense that won't matter when you face the judge for sentencing. LMAO
6 charges based on Jennifer Cullinan. oh it matters VERY much to Cullinans lack of creditability.. shes not dealing with Donovan this time. shes dealing with a lawyer who will rip her ass apart. she will like it since that two inch pecker IS not satisfying her mammoth crack hole LOL!again we thank her for pleading guilty. LOL!
NoLife

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

the judge we see is on November 6, and Cullinan is in contempt and was told that the last time in court.. she was advised to get a lawyer, but seems she cant afford one :)

again based on Belmore and Cullinans lies and those lies posted will be see by the Judge.. yes.. the JUDGE, one of the reasons we are going back.. again.. just here printing out more of Jennifer Cullinan. again Belmore throws her under the bus..
NoLife

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
jenny can have 100 addresses..... it won't change the fact you have dates with a couple of judges who are going to decide how much time you spend in jail and how much you'll pay in fines. deflect, divert, deny..... it doesn't alter your fate.
it wont? you sure about that loon? ever heard of creditability? obviously not.. since she lies to cops about where she lives. yes indeed its going to matter.. grow a brain, get off the crack.. yes she lied about living at Chris Platts house and he doesnt know her.. oh its going to matter :)
biggestLIARofall

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

creditability?? and "you work at moes 8-10 hours a day,7 days a week, for the last 20 years"= documented in front of the judge(remember when he mocked you in court about it?). You didn't plan on the judge seeing the 3 years you were tied up in court in Indiana for your arrest of stalking a man you didn't know. Did you?

Yes........creditability!
dumbo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

here's a great one!!!
United States

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

oh my, for having no communication with Belmore/Cullnan you sure do have lots and lots of information and such defense for both!! oh that's right your AOL enemies why wouldn't you contact Belmore and Culliman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Greenfield Forum right now

Search the Greenfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
State Trooper : The water heater im back of Bel... 17 min imagine that 3
We always play the same game on Greenfield Topi... 2 hr imagine 4
Desire Belmore 52 Greenfield charged with felon... 5 hr imagine 1
Just Imagine 6 hr imagine 15
Urgent!! 13 hr Sharon 1
alert 13 hr Sharon 2
Did you see that on the way to the party ? Sun Burt Rambeau 4
•••
•••