Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Pattys winning photo

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Aww Bipolar crazies...waiting...wondering. ..wishing...the day in the life of a werido bipolar

So sorry, with all the work, volunteer work..Im exhausted...tonight was an extremely learning experience, its going to come in real handy soon..

Sit, wait, watch, wonder, and dont forget to down that booze!

[email protected] 12 bipolars viewing
::: good night::::.dont forget to shut out the lights!!
Nick Fan

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Stay out of the West Mifflin, PA forum. DO not post about Mr. Nicholas Alexandroff or you will be prosecuted fo slander.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Nick Fan wrote:
Stay out of the West Mifflin, PA forum. DO not post about Mr. Nicholas Alexandroff or you will be prosecuted fo slander.
your world is so warped you think you can keep font off blogs LOL! Welcome to the AOL bipolars!
Dodson

AOL

#4 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text> your world is so warped you think you can keep font off blogs LOL! Welcome to the AOL bipolars!
Imagine having a business in Greenfield, NH and not being a registered company/limited partnership etc. Wonder what the IRS thinks about that? Someone really needs to notify them. Don't forget someone also had a 'cleaning' business with employee(s). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Location hidden

#5 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text> your world is so warped you think you can keep font off blogs LOL! Welcome to the AOL bipolars!
There is a horsesass behind that font you fool.A computer doesn't just post by itsself. You never heed a warning, now you have come up against someone who is going to hang you out on a clothes line by your bloomers. mark my words. You have no idea who you are messing with now.
Dodson

AOL

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Me Thinks U Dont Think wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a horsesass behind that font you fool.A computer doesn't just post by itsself. You never heed a warning, now you have come up against someone who is going to hang you out on a clothes line by your bloomers. mark my words. You have no idea who you are messing with now.
LOL Don't get her dick caught in the clothes pin.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 20, 2013
lmao
Dodson

AOL

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Nick Fan wrote:
Oh no, say it isn't so -- Not Patty Donovan typing on a PA forum when she lives in NH. Patty would never do that. LMAO Now, even more people will know what a freak she is.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Me Thinks U Dont Think wrote:
<quoted text>
boo hoo crazy delusional paranoid Crazy Cmelo...your bipolar mania cant be hidden behind your screen name
Whats it like being close to 65, obese and jealous of younger, thimner women?.getting all emotional as usual?
BipolarDelusions

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine having a business in Greenfield, NH and not being a registered company/limited partnership etc. Wonder what the IRS thinks about that? Someone really needs to notify them. Don't forget someone also had a 'cleaning' business with employee(s). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Aww keep searching old lady :)
BipolarDelusions

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Cowardly perverts hiding behind their screens defending sexual harassers, perverts and child abusers :) you can only defend what you persomaly can relate to
BipolarDelusions

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, say it isn't so -- Not Patty Donovan typing on a PA forum when she lives in NH. Patty would never do that. LMAO Now, even more people will know what a freak she is.
Patricia Dodson you reside in Ferndalw Michigan. And old ugly bull dyke taking your lesbian frustrations out online. Your pic could scare the dead.
Dodson

AOL

#13 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
boo hoo crazy delusional paranoid Crazy Cmelo...your bipolar mania cant be hidden behind your screen name
Whats it like being close to 65, obese and jealous of younger, thimner women?.getting all emotional as usual?
Cmelo???????? LOL who's paranoid?
Dodson

AOL

#14 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww keep searching old lady :)
Why don't we let the IRS do the searching?
Dodson

AOL

#15 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
Cowardly perverts hiding behind their screens defending sexual harassers, perverts and child abusers :) you can only defend what you persomaly can relate to
Hey Donovan -- YOU are full of shit.
Dodson

AOL

#16 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia Dodson you reside in Ferndalw Michigan. And old ugly bull dyke taking your lesbian frustrations out online. Your pic could scare the dead.
LMAO Typical Donovan comment. She got pinched!
BipolarDelusions

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Typical Donovan comment. She got pinched!
Are you suffe dementia? You literally so consumed and jealous...pinched? Uh uh not deranged huh?

You sit back now old lady and you wait for me to post.. Good doggy :)
Dodson

AOL

#18 Feb 20, 2013
BipolarDelusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suffe dementia? You literally so consumed and jealous...pinched? Uh uh not deranged huh?
You sit back now old lady and you wait for me to post.. Good doggy :)
Can always count on you Donovan. You never fail.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we let the IRS do the searching?
absolutely great idea! BTW yes crazy child abuser, mentally disabled Cathy Cmelo.
BipolarDelusions

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can always count on you Donovan. You never fail.
patricia dodson, 64, ferndale michigan, never fails your obsessed jealousy of thin, younger, attractive women never fails
I think you should start now, contact IRS,,FBI,,CIA and homeland security...you need something to do in your lonely lonely world :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr '17 Real Person 8

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages