Get use to it Bipolars, Donovans suin...

Get use to it Bipolars, Donovans suing Bipolar Belmore

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

YouAreAPieceOfWo rk

AOL

#6 Feb 9, 2013
My life doesn't suck at all. I'm here in sunny Florida where I just purchased a home, while you're up on that mountain buried in snow. After I spend next week furnishing it, I will return home, gather up my husband and dog and head back to spend some time in the sun. Meanwhile your obsession with a man who doesn't want you will continue. I couldn't care less who you sue, if you're stupid enough to sue someone who as you claim, has nothing, GO FOR IT!! What a life, LOL!Sucks to be youuuuu!
YouAreAPieceOfWo rk

AOL

#9 Feb 10, 2013
BipolarCrazyBelmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Bipolar! You have to in your pitiful world announce anonymously and of course your not emotionally attached, angry, uspet and "you dont care" yet you,needed to announce it anonymously..you are,bipolar..
LOL!! It reallllly bugs you that you don't know who anyone really is, doesn't it? Paranoid, much?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Suing Belmore? What exactly are your "damages"? You peed your pants and didn't get any sex? You want him to buy you another pair of cheap jeans? Is that it? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb '18 Pope MS USA News 6
Vladimir Putin (Mar '14) Jan '18 Maggie 17
Cindy Dec '17 Please 1
Francestown Music Thread (Sep '17) Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229

Greenfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages