Desire Belmore is spreading the rumor...

Desire Belmore is spreading the rumor he raped Dylan Belmore

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
And trying to blame Patty..

Desire is bipolar, self medicating on drugs.

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
OMG talk about projecting guilt.LOL!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2013
What kind of afflicted bipolar crazy spreads rumors against himself LOL!!!!!!!! Only bipolar stinkmore!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 29, 2013
This is so very typical of Patty. Her mind turns to lies of perversion and then posts it online. Dylan and everyone 200 miles around know of her sick, twisted comments and thoughts. She is a 50 yr old grandmother with a terrible untreated mental disorder. She proves it right here every day. Her deviant sexual fantasies are getting worse.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Pattys winning photo wrote:
What kind of afflicted bipolar crazy spreads rumors against himself LOL!!!!!!!! Only bipolar stinkmore!!
What kind of person makes this up? YOU...you are lying and creating perverted acts in your mind and lying even more. No one but YOU spreads these sick, demented rumors and thinks its ok or funny....it is all working against her. Doubt she will sit banging away on that phone with her evil laugh much longer. Cant be too soon for the people involved.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Ficticious 007 wrote:
You are disgusting. He would NEVER do any such thing. You are the one who said all the Belmore kids have been sexually abused by their parents and family. It's your lie... own it. Only a coward would tell a horrendous lie like that than and not stand by it. You're a sick, perverted biatch Patty.
Dylan isn't stupid. He doesn't believe any of your lies. He knows his family and himself better than you do. You're just a wart on society.
Disgusting is your pervision that a midget drug addict raped a 6.foot man LOL!
Dylan knows his father, aunt are druggies . So does his mother..Go back and read...so no lies there.. You perversions are lies but laughable ones.. Yes your miserable and unhappy

Location hidden

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of person makes this up? YOU...you are lying and creating perverted acts in your mind and lying even more. No one but YOU spreads these sick, demented rumors and thinks its ok or funny....it is all working against her. Doubt she will sit banging away on that phone with her evil laugh much longer. Cant be too soon for the people involved.
What kind of person? You , thats who, crazy cmelo.
You the same person who kept your soms under to check for cum. Dont forget Cmelo I wasnt the only one in that chatroom...yes you made it up.
Because you cant repost it ;)

Midget drug addicts domt rape who they have never met.;)

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
This is so very typical of Patty. Her mind turns to lies of perversion and then posts it online. Dylan and everyone 200 miles around know of her sick, twisted comments and thoughts. She is a 50 yr old grandmother with a terrible untreated mental disorder. She proves it right here every day. Her deviant sexual fantasies are getting worse.
Cathy Cmelo why dont you repost where I said Desire Belmore raped an 18 year old hes never met?
Because you cant.. Yes your delusional bipolar is worse..

BTW yes Im going to stop posting bevause Im going shopping ;) that will give you enough time to come up with anoher sexual perversion because this one is LAUGHABLE!!.haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yes you ARE bipolar because YOU said you are.. No diagnosing required

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2013
She has once more made my point with her the posts above. She makes no sense whatsoever and seriously cannot keep up with the trash she posts. Hopefully she will stay in the box most of the day, again, and stay off the streets...away from innocent people.

She is all alone, in a box that someone else holds the key to.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
She has once more made my point with her the posts above. She makes no sense whatsoever and seriously cannot keep up with the trash she posts. Hopefully she will stay in the box most of the day, again, and stay off the streets...away from innocent people.
She is all alone, in a box that someone else holds the key to.
Cathy Cmelo your having a hard time comprehending with your bipolar?

Why dont you repost where I posted Desire Belmore rapes a.6 foot tall.18.year old.

Box? No, thats you, cowering over your monitor.
Im nowhere near.Greenfield. Again, your bipolar delusions...

Location hidden

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Looks like I hold the keys. Mauricia kicked out again. She wont be coming back again...its in the works.:)

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Looks like I hold the keys. Mauricia kicked out again. She wont be coming back again...its in the works.:)
Another symptom: manipulation between family members to destroy relationships.

BTW, YOU posted the BS about Desire claiming the trash you posted with your subject...its so you...plant the filthy seed and claim it was someone else...its so YOU. Did not work..people all around know who and what you are.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 29, 2013
And trying to blame Patty..
Liar!

And YOU are refusing to recognize your disorder and seek help for it. Typical.
Don't you have some nasty trash to sell, toilets to scrub? Locked in the box..with no key is what you are!
tonka

Stoneham, MA

#17 Jan 29, 2013
...and Run when they see her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When are the Greenfield Police arresting Desire... 3 hr Burt Rambeau 3
The Greenfield Police knew Cullinan drove drunk... 3 hr Sharon 35
Update on drunk driver Jenny Cullinan in Antrim Tue Sharon 16
History Jun 28 Burt Rambeau 56
Patty just called and I'm truly laughing ! Jun 25 WOW 25
Patricia Dodson of Ferndale Michigan is a close... Jun 25 Burt Rambeau 17
Desire Belmore doesn't want us to bury Jenny's ... Jun 24 Yepitsme 80
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE