Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Public Announcement

Wilmington, DE

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Dear Community,

Michelle Donovan Eddy, formerly of Greenfield, is in desperate need of a gastric bypass procedure to help her lose more than half her weight due to morbid obesity. She has two young children who are at high risk of losing their young mother to diseases associated with morbid obesity. Contribute to the cause by educating her and her mother about the seriousness of all that fat in her body. Tell them to stop spending their money on cigarettes and junk food and put it towards a medical procedure to save her life.

Thank you.
No Twinkies 4 Michelle

Marion, OH

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Michelle was born with Patty's ugly appearance and the Donovan fat gene. That's why she settled for breeding with and living with a registered sex offender. Danette, Andrea, and some of her cousins are ALL overweight but no one more so than Michelle.
Aaron

AOL

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Think Warren sleeps in his own bed because Michelle fills up a king size all by herself? Lmaooooo
Aaron

AOL

#7 Nov 30, 2012
What Michelle has in weight, Patty Donovan has in stupidity. A gross amount of it.... more than a person can fathom. Lol
Jude is dying of cancer

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 30, 2012
poor foureyed Aaron LMFAO!! becateful what you cry about in your chatroom :)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2012
funny to know patty is still clueless as to what people are doing and where they are going. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 30, 2012
poor michelle donovan eddy. her unhappy childhood and incidents of "bad touching by adults" have led her to turn to food for solace and to feel good. maybe she should try some of her mother's meth and she might lose some of that weight.
Truth or Consequences

Arlington, TX

#11 Nov 30, 2012
The only thing Ms. Jude is dying of is laughter at the loon. Obvious the comments about Lunatic Loon's daughter, put her over the edge. mad. hiss. spit. She has gone on for years about overweight people...and now, her own daughter is obese. THAT is Karma. Loon does not care though...she never has, never will. December 11 is around the corner.
Katie

AOL

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Truth or Consequences wrote:
The only thing Ms. Jude is dying of is laughter at the loon. Obvious the comments about Lunatic Loon's daughter, put her over the edge. mad. hiss. spit. She has gone on for years about overweight people...and now, her own daughter is obese. THAT is Karma. Loon does not care though...she never has, never will. December 11 is around the corner.
She's got 2 very overweight sisters, too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Every so called fat remark made here can be applied in spades to those sloths Hoosier Mama gave birth to as well as Mama herself. Better get on her too before her and the slothettes drop over!
DIPSHlT Kathy Malwitz

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Dec 1, 2012
I think Malwitz is jealous of Mama. At least Mama's girls aren't drug abusers and none of them killed themselves.... or had "accidental overdoses". They didn't have to take an ad out to find their father either. LOL!

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Pig Snot Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty admitted her father raped her when she was 13, but defends him. Chances are very high he also did something to Michelle. She's got real self esteem issues.
Ok I always fuss with you guys but I don't believe you blame a 13 for being molested. I don't even like the word molested, it is like they take a horrid act and try to pretty up the word. Call it what it is, RAPE. Also, b/c she was raped doesn't mean her girls were anymore than every child that was beat beats their kids. It happens but kids are way more educated now. Almost to educated about good touch bad touch to early. But as parents we have to tell 3 yr olds things to protect them, its the age we live in.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 1, 2012
DIPSHlT Kathy Malwitz wrote:
I think Malwitz is jealous of Mama. At least Mama's girls aren't drug abusers and none of them killed themselves.... or had "accidental overdoses". They didn't have to take an ad out to find their father either. LOL!
I dont like her b/c I dont, there doesnt have to be a reason. Keep trying, I already told you I will NEVER tell you what happened to Sam. NEVER.....its none of your business and IF I told you b/c youre an ass you would say it was a lie or any of the other BS you make up. So just suck it up, you will never know. But I REPEAT she did not kill herself and no it wasnt drugs, she didnt even smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol. Dumb fuker
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Anti AOL losers club wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I always fuss with you guys but I don't believe you blame a 13 for being molested. I don't even like the word molested, it is like they take a horrid act and try to pretty up the word. Call it what it is, RAPE. Also, b/c she was raped doesn't mean her girls were anymore than every child that was beat beats their kids. It happens but kids are way more educated now. Almost to educated about good touch bad touch to early. But as parents we have to tell 3 yr olds things to protect them, its the age we live in.
breeze nobody was raped but Emma Hively repeatedly but Desire Belmore and his family knows it and condones it
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Dec 1, 2012
The perverts on the West Coast get off hearing how Desire Belmore anal raped his three year old niece the big fat ugly poker kid Emma ;)
Dodson

AOL

#22 Dec 1, 2012
DodsonTardo wrote:
The perverts on the West Coast get off hearing how Desire Belmore anal raped his three year old niece the big fat ugly poker kid Emma ;)
Actually the only person that 'gets off' on child rape is Patty Donovan making up the stories. That's her pattern.

Print this for the judge.
simple

Ashburn, VA

#23 Dec 1, 2012
The most disgusting demented deranged piece of shit for a human wtote in her typical classy way;-"breeze nobody was raped but Emma Hively repeatedly but Desire Belmore and his family knows it and condones it The perverts on the West Coast get off hearing how Desire Belmore anal raped his three year old niece the big fat ugly poker kid Emma ;)

It's these types of vile delusional thoughts and comments that this evil pig thrives on. These attacks are also a sample of how she thinks,acts & exists in real life.

She has no conscience,no shame,no normal thought patterns,& No other way of life. These pitiful remarks are a fraction of why she is going to jail. She has no idea yet of the ramifications of these Lies.

Mark my words. You will pay dearly. Expect it. you have earned what you are Going to get.

CooCoo

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Dec 1, 2012
simple wrote:
The most disgusting demented deranged piece of shit for a human wtote in her typical classy way;-"breeze nobody was raped but Emma Hively repeatedly but Desire Belmore and his family knows it and condones it The perverts on the West Coast get off hearing how Desire Belmore anal raped his three year old niece the big fat ugly poker kid Emma ;)
It's these types of vile delusional thoughts and comments that this evil pig thrives on. These attacks are also a sample of how she thinks,acts & exists in real life.
She has no conscience,no shame,no normal thought patterns,& No other way of life. These pitiful remarks are a fraction of why she is going to jail. She has no idea yet of the ramifications of these Lies.
Mark my words. You will pay dearly. Expect it. you have earned what you are Going to get.
the most vile, eviilest, beyond imaginable lives at 81 Francestown road. you are no more than the subhumans that wallow in their own feces on these blogs. you should have known you would be treated as such. not my fault your slow
CooCoo

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Dec 1, 2012
Belmore you are GETTING what you deserve and you have been LMFAO
CooCoo

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Dec 1, 2012
the ramifications for what YOU DID and CONTINUE to do you will pay dearly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb '18 Pope MS USA News 4
Vladimir Putin (Mar '14) Jan '18 Maggie 17
Cindy Dec '17 Please 1
Francestown Music Thread (Sep '17) Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229

Greenfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages