Porterhouse and Champagne!

Porterhouse and Champagne!

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

mothernature

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I'm cooking a beautiful, delicious spread for me and Moe!
We're having a BIG laugh!!
mothernature

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Cheers!
mothernature

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
p/s I don't wear flannel that's an AOL delusion too! How embarrassing!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
UNREAL

AOL

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Mother and nature does not compute with you ASSHAT!

You have done a swell job in that department!
patty

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 28, 2012
uh huh huh huh uh uh oh ya!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 28, 2012
mothernature wrote:
p/s I don't wear flannel that's an AOL delusion too! How embarrassing!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Um yes you do, liar..lol..YOU'RE the one who sent out pictures of yourself wearing a green flannel jacket, we all made fun of you and you screamed "IT'S FLEECE NOT FLANNEL" and then took a picture of the jacket hanging in your closet and mass mailed it LMFAO...pssst, Fleece and Flannel are the same thing Patty..and the pics you recently took of yourself in a bathroom you're sporting flannel in that picture as well...LMFAOOOOOOO Freakin Backasswards Redneck Hillbilly!!!!!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2012

Location hidden

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Thunder thighs wears flannel too, must be a "family thang"...lmfao

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

NOTE: THESE LINKS ARE TAKEN OFF A PUBLIC FACEBOOK PAGE BECAUSE PATTY ISN'T SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO USE PRIVACY SETTINGS..
patty

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Um yes you do, liar..lol..YOU'RE the one who sent out pictures of yourself wearing a green flannel jacket, we all made fun of you and you screamed "IT'S FLEECE NOT FLANNEL" and then took a picture of the jacket hanging in your closet and mass mailed it LMFAO...pssst, Fleece and Flannel are the same thing Patty..and the pics you recently took of yourself in a bathroom you're sporting flannel in that picture as well...LMFAOOOOOOO Freakin Backasswards Redneck Hillbilly!!!!!
Tampon its not my fault you don't know the difference between fleece and flannel. again your story / delusion once again. Fleece designed like flannel is still fleece..
patty

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
the blue jacket is fleece you uneducated tardo
. do you even know what flannel is? fleece? obviously not LOL
patty

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Nov 28, 2012
you apparently don't get out much if you don't know the difference between two distinct material LOL!!
patty

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Maxi Patty wrote:
Thunder thighs wears flannel too, must be a "family thang"...lmfao
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
NOTE: THESE LINKS ARE TAKEN OFF A PUBLIC FACEBOOK PAGE BECAUSE PATTY ISN'T SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO USE PRIVACY SETTINGS..
yes blue fleece idiot LOL!!! why you I use privacy? hell you'd have no life at all if I did LMFAO
patty

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Jesus take a sewing class you'd stop embarrassing yourself!
patty

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 28, 2012
might I suggest going " shopping" as you so claim on these blogs you do. and having a store clerk teach you the difference between flannel and fleece. there's a big world out there! learn something, tampon!
UNREAL

AOL

#16 Nov 28, 2012
That pic is disturbing

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2012
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Location hidden

#19 Nov 28, 2012
oh em effing gee wrote:
I think "porterhouse and champagne" is actually Pall Malls and Schlitz.
Keep in mind Patty is the one who swears she NEVER drinks alcohol...last night she said she was drinking beer and tonight champagne....PERJURY!!!!!! LMAO!!
Kennedy

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind Patty is the one who swears she NEVER drinks alcohol...last night she said she was drinking beer and tonight champagne....PERJURY!!!!!! LMAO!!
yes and maybe CCCrack too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Aug 26 Deb 31
Sharon? Burt? Aug 20 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug 20 Dodson 57
Bret Flagg and Ashley Flagg both hooked on drug... (Sep '13) Aug 6 Welfare Queen 36
Go Fund Me Aug 3 Ghetto Pig Millio... 1
When these lunatics aren't on Topix... Aug 1 Debra Carney 11
patty donovan apologizes to desire (May '13) Jul 31 NikiyieDonovan 16

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages