On her street corner but getting no customers

Hiding from the truth

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dodson

AOL

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Although all of the above are funny, I would say she is hiding from the truth. For years she has criticized and made fun of those on this blog and/or were in the chat room who she considered obese even though she has not seen pictures of most of us. Now, she needs to answer for the fact that her own daughter is obese. Patty has put her foot in her mouth and doesn't know how to remove it.

I'm still waiting for Geo and Gentle Reader to post as to why they misspell the same word as Patty. LOL This ought to be good.
dumbfks

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Although all of the above are funny, I would say she is hiding from the truth. For years she has criticized and made fun of those on this blog and/or were in the chat room who she considered obese even though she has not seen pictures of most of us. Now, she needs to answer for the fact that her own daughter is obese. Patty has put her foot in her mouth and doesn't know how to remove it.I
I'm still waiting for Geo and Gentle Reader to post as to why they misspell the same word as Patty. LOL This ought to be good.
LOL@ old Paranoid Dodson.. hmm We have seen ALL the nasty obese slobs needed.
dumbfks

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Where have I been? Let's just say someone in NH has Gone and chatted with the FCC :)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Although all of the above are funny, I would say she is hiding from the truth. For years she has criticized and made fun of those on this blog and/or were in the chat room who she considered obese even though she has not seen pictures of most of us. Now, she needs to answer for the fact that her own daughter is obese. Patty has put her foot in her mouth and doesn't know how to remove it.
If you think for one minute I have to defend myself or anything I post to you and your 'friends', you are sadly mistaken! Wow! Who the hell do you people THINK YOU ARE??? You are all insane, the lot of you~
Dodson

AOL

#7 Sep 26, 2012
We know who we are -- People who have the constitutional right to post on a public blog. You?- nobody cares.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Oh boo hoo hoo, let me run and cry now because some chat room freak doesn't like me....awwwww...OMG you are so full of yourself it's sickening. I saw a picture of you with your Little Lord Fauntleroy Haircut. Ewwwwwww. So STFU you old bat.
Dodson

AOL

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Gentle Reader wrote:
Oh boo hoo hoo, let me run and cry now because some chat room freak doesn't like me....awwwww...OMG you are so full of yourself it's sickening. I saw a picture of you with your Little Lord Fauntleroy Haircut. Ewwwwwww. So STFU you old bat.
You type just like Patty. I've heard it all before and I'm still laughing. Hmmmmmm that last sentence is a Patty sentence.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2012
I'm not Patty you batty dipshit.
Lindsay

AOL

#11 Sep 26, 2012
OverandOverAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
You went and spoke to the Fat Child Counselors about your daughter?
LOL!!!!!!
dumbfks

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Gentle, they are all mentally deranged. They literally " think" They own real estate online just because they live online.. Paranoid schizophrenia is a part of their disease. They are so utterly consumed that everyone has to be Patty.
Dodson

AOL

#14 Sep 27, 2012
dumbfks wrote:
Gentle, they are all mentally deranged. They literally " think" They own real estate online just because they live online.. Paranoid schizophrenia is a part of their disease. They are so utterly consumed that everyone has to be Patty.
"Own real estate on line" - Is this another Patty FACT? This is a PUBLIC chat room. What part of that don't you understand? Why don't you take your diagnosis and shove it where the sun don't shine. That's what it's worth.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 27, 2012
dumbfks wrote:
YOU are the ONE that is consumed that we are PEOPLE from another chat room (FYI..never went to the chat room in question) and telling yourself that we are either Cmelo...Dodson..Elaine Garner..Samantha Garner...YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO WE ARE...YOU THINK YOU KNOW...but you don't know shit..
Katie

AOL

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Own real estate on line" - Is this another Patty FACT? This is a PUBLIC chat room. What part of that don't you understand? Why don't you take your diagnosis and shove it where the sun don't shine. That's what it's worth.
LOL
Katie

AOL

#17 Sep 27, 2012
english spelling 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the ONE that is consumed that we are PEOPLE from another chat room (FYI..never went to the chat room in question) and telling yourself that we are either Cmelo...Dodson..Elaine Garner..Samantha Garner...YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO WE ARE...YOU THINK YOU KNOW...but you don't know shit..
When she gets half a name right.... she makes up last names and locations. She thought I was an attorney in Seattle. Funny that she thinks I have a law degree and passed the bar. LOL
dumbfks

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Wow . Poor Kate..shes stuck on stupid.. your just a fat hobo katie
Dodson

AOL

#19 Sep 28, 2012
dumbfks wrote:
Stuck on Fat, Patty. Guess those Fat Child Counselors couldn't help you with your daughter's weight problem. It's a shame that you spend your days and nights thinking of that blubber on her body yet you do nothing about it.
Lindsay

AOL

#20 Sep 28, 2012
dumbfks wrote:
How can she possibly be stuck on stupid when YOU are the one who looked up a random woman in Seattle and decided it was our Katie.... even though Katie is NOT a lawyer and her first name is not "Catherine". Being stuck on stupid is YOU... still doing the same lame name game....like insisting our Darci is Darcey Stammers in Scottsdale. LMFAO! Darci has a very ethnic last name and you've yet to grasp the concept of "ethnic". Stuck on stupid is also YOU....denying my identity... even though I willingly gave my legal, legitimate last names to the Greenfield Selectmen and the police chief with a contact number.... and yet you still insist I gave a fake name. LOL! It must be very hard living inside all the stupid stuck inside your head.
Dodson

AOL

#21 Sep 28, 2012
Patty thinks Smith is ethnic. LOL
Speedy Gonzales

AOL

#22 Sep 28, 2012
Not all Brazilians have brown eyes and black hair. Not all Dutch have blue eyes and blonde hair.
NathanFortier

United States

#23 Sep 29, 2012
LOL@ dumb uneducated low grades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Sun Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug 18 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug 18 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr '17 Real Person 8
Poll John Patrick Cullinan died of a drug overdose (Sep '13) Mar '17 l1cullinan 31

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages