They smile when they take her money, then make jokes about her
No one goes out of their way to invite her to town functions
Horses fear she will kill them
Domestic animals are thankful they don't belong to her
Townspeople like Moe, but can't stand Patty
Dawn Bedard

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
I personally can not stand Patty Donovan. When I see her coming I go the other way because nothing good comes from that horrible woman.
Proof of Deranged Patty

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
July 17, 2011
Patty Donovan
" I hope he dies a VERY painful bloody disgusting death in front of his mother JULY 24th "

Responses:
"You're the one who hasn't gotten over the death of your daughter. If you were over it, you NEVER would have said Desire is going to die on July 24th. You can't even give your daughter the reverence and love she deserves in death.... instead, you wish Desire to die on the very same day and month she died. You are not over her death. You are maniacally acting out erratic behavior because the anniversary of her death is right around the corner and you want attention from Desire. You need help. You need medication. You need a priest to exorcise the demons from your soul. Thank God Nicole is resting in peace because she would be so ashamed of you right now."

"Patty, wishing Desire dead on July 24, 2011 will not bring Nicole back. NOTHING will bring your daughter back. She is dead. Gone forever. Wishing someone dead on the 24th isn't revenge for her death. It isn't revenge period. You are a sick twisted bitch of a mother to want anyone to die on the date of your daughter's death. You must not care much for Nicole to disgrace her in that way."
Proof of Deranged Patty

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Jul 18, 2011
Patty Donovan under the user name "shredded fossil book" wrote:
[email protected] the death of ones daughter..

Response:
You're laughing over the death of your daughter? You're really messed up Patty. Bad.
Neal

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
What a crying shame. Some people dont know how to deal with death.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Ficticious 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't live in Florida, but that didn't stop anyone from discussing Casey Anthony's psychotic behavior, either. You're posting on a blog that ANYONE can read. It's PUBLIC. It's an OPEN FORUM. No one has to prove residency to post here. When will you ever get that through your mentally challenged head? It's so damn funny that you're bothered by us posting on Greenfield's Topix.
Really? "t's so damn funny that you're bothered by us posting on Greenfield's Topix."

Funny, but that was exactly the way I feel about being told to take a big drink of STFU, to stop posting/reading this forum....and all from people, like myself, that do not live anywhere near Greenfield NH.

"It's PUBLIC." LMAO.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Reader, Im not bothered..just wondering how much longer will it be before you see for yourself that Patty is here because she WANTS to be..seriously, its the only attention she gets. Pay closer attention to the vile filth she spews...you will figure out why she is loathed by many.
She is NO victim...she is a predator!
jacanus donovani

AOL

#16 Feb 8, 2013
BipolarCrazyBelmore wrote:
<quoted text>

Criminal Chief isnt laughing he has LOTs of questions to answer at the evidentiary hearing in Runyons Court Feb 13. Namely why did he charge Patty with Domestic Violence when his ONLY witness testified no domestic and if so, why did he not notify the court his only witness perjured himself
I don't have to live anywhere near Greenfield to know the Chief is laughing at something that weak. Your problem is that you forget what you have said and done.

In the months prior to your attack on Desire, you spent your time proving to the Chief that the two of you had a relationship. This was in order to avoid a stalking charge. As your proof, you pointed to minutes spent on the phone, you staying at his mother's while she was out of town, and the countless times the Chief and his deputy had seen the two of you together in his truck.

Being that YOU had already established a relationship, it really didn't matter what Desire said when the time came to press charges. The Chief chose common sense over Desire's words, and properly charged you with domestic violence, based on an already established relationship. It was a "relationship" established by YOU. It was a relationship established by the court when it dismissed the stalking charge.

To make it stick, and for the perjury to be relevant to the conviction, you would have to erase everything you have already done. You would now have to convince the court that there was NO relationship, just as Desire said. As long as the "relationship" existed, domestic violence was the proper charge. Just the fact that you are telling the court that Deisre lied in saying "no relationship" is enough to solidify the charge and conviction. Because in doing so, you are telling the court that there WAS A RELATIONSHIP that he is lying about.

Your posts about the perjury are actually some of the funniest shlt I've ever read, because through your premise you are incriminating yourself.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Whats pitiful is you reside in California and you take posts online to summarize your own story and you actually think the longer your story the more believable you are. This is why you are not renotely in any legal field. This is why you pretend online. You dont laugh because you take your obsession quite seriously and you have for a decade.. Police dont summarize they gain information in investigations. If he charged me with domestic violence it means he used New Hampshire Domestic Violence protoccol which is a victims impact statement to deternine "domestic" he did not perform that procesure, if he had he wouldnt have chaeged domestic violence. Instead he believed the defendant over the alleged victim. He than had HIS victim perjury himself under oath and never used HIS obligation under NH Constitution Part 1 Art 15 its imposed upon prosecutors, a duty to disclose evidence favorable to the accused . The prosecutor knew his witness pwrjured himself by HIS own charge of Dimestic Violence..
This would be one of the four prongs required to be granted an evidentiary hearing. And Im going to believe Judge Runyon knows the legal procedures over a bipolar crazy obsessed with strangers online
Your abilities to manipulate dumb people online is your only asset.
You think EVERYONE is "fake". That's because you've spent the past 15 years pretending to be someone you aren't and you PROJECT that failure onto others. The more you project that everyone is "fake", the more idiotic you look. You have absolutely no idea what credentials jac has..... and you would certainly lose the bet if you wagered against him being in the field of LAW! LMAO you're so predictable... Patty the Repeat Parrot... fake, fake fake, squack!
jacanus donovani

AOL

#23 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The prosecutor knew his witness pwrjured himself by HIS own charge of Dimestic Violence..
---The witness doesn't present the charges

---Charges are based on all the facts, and not solely on the testimony of a single individual

---If domestic violence charges were based soley on Belmore's testimony, it would have never made it to court, since an existing or prior relationship is necessary to fulfill the elements. The process moved forward, regardless of his testimony, which indicates that neither the chief, prosecutor or judge acted on Belmore's words. This would make Belmore's "perjury" irrelevant to the outcome, and allow the ruling to hold.

--You, the defendant, established a prior relationship through your ramblings. You, the defendant, in hearings prior, established your relationship with Desire Belmore, which remains on record. With a "relationship" established, you can't say the Chief wrongfully charged you with domestic violence. A present or prior relationship solidifies the charge.

--You keep claiming that both the Chief and Desire perjured themselves. One claimed "no relationship" and the other through his charges said there "was a relationship". How can both be lying? Wouldn't it be one or the other?

--

August 10, 2011
Patty Writes:

never mind when I have Brian and Glen on the stand to testify, you told them you had nothing to do with me, though they saw us in your truck everywhere in town LOL !!!!!

--

August 11, 2011
Patty Writes:

Phone records dont lie oh hum

--

You forget what you have said to the chief. You forget what you have said to the courts. You are reaching for "perjury" to bring about change in a verdict, but the "perjury" you point to was obviously irrelevant to the charge and conviction.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 8, 2013
I can see she is here because she wants to be here. I have practically begged her to stop this incessant posting and to move on with her life. I feel sorry for her.
jacanus donovani

AOL

#25 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You are the epitome of uneducated. What does a relationship or no relationship have to do with stalking? Your bipolar racing thoughts cloud your ability to reason.. No relationship is required unde NH RSA 633:3 stalking.
Ask yourself that question. I wasn't the one that said it. It was YOU. You rambled for weeks about a relationship and stalking, pointing to phone minutes over and over, places you had been scene together over and over, where you had sex and how often over and over, describing his penis over and over. You spent weeks repeating and establishing a relationship with Desire Belmore and saying a person "couldn't be stalked by someone they were in a relationship with". And each time, I told you you were wrong. You took those same ramblings to your chief and then to the court, and somehow you expect all that to go away and the chief to believe there was no relationship and not charge you with domestic violence.

This wouldn't be so difficult, if you could only remember everything you've said and done.
jacanus donovani

AOL

#30 Feb 8, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
I can see she is here because she wants to be here. I have practically begged her to stop this incessant posting and to move on with her life. I feel sorry for her.
She's here because it feeds her obsession. Once her relationship ended with Desire Belmore, she came here to communicate with him, as a court order stipulated no contact by phone, email, or in person. Even if she has to wait days, weeks or months for a post by him, she will sit here watching and guarding the blog.

She left here briefly, taking her act to blogspot, where she posted the same ramblings. She even repeatedly posted that link to blogspot here, not hoping any of us would follow, but desperately wanting him to follow and the line of communication continue. It failed, so she returned here, where she continues to spend her days waiting for him.

That's the thing about obsession. It doesn't matter what the person says, even if it's all negative. Just the fact that she is able to have some type of interaction with him, regardless of how short, it fulfills her need.

If I was Desire, I would stop posting here. There is nothing that would hurt her more. The proof of that can be seen in this forum, because the longer the period between Desire's post is the more manic Patty becomes.
jacanus donovani

AOL

#33 Feb 8, 2013
Domestic violence related charge has to do with the domestic violencee charge LOL
One witness, yes his crediblity matters. No cumulative evidence.. Really you are uneducated :)
And "prior relationship" fulfills the element. You established that prior relationship on your own. It's on record. Belmore's testimony was irrelevant, which is why it still went to court, though he stated "no relationship".

You, the defendant, admit there was an attack and a prior relationship. That is domestic violence.

Location hidden

#35 Feb 8, 2013
jacanus donovani wrote:
<quoted text>
She's here because it feeds her obsession. Once her relationship ended with Desire Belmore, she came here to communicate with him, as a court order stipulated no contact by phone, email, or in person. Even if she has to wait days, weeks or months for a post by him, she will sit here watching and guarding the blog.
She left here briefly, taking her act to blogspot, where she posted the same ramblings. She even repeatedly posted that link to blogspot here, not hoping any of us would follow, but desperately wanting him to follow and the line of communication continue. It failed, so she returned here, where she continues to spend her days waiting for him.
That's the thing about obsession. It doesn't matter what the person says, even if it's all negative. Just the fact that she is able to have some type of interaction with him, regardless of how short, it fulfills her need.
If I was Desire, I would stop posting here. There is nothing that would hurt her more. The proof of that can be seen in this forum, because the longer the period between Desire's post is the more manic Patty becomes.
What did he do to her to cause this animosity? It must have been something horrific for her to behave in this manner, to want justice/revenge so much. It seems that this hatred is what drives her. It's obvious that he hurt her, but how? I have never seen anyone so hell-bent on revenge.
jacanus donovani

AOL

#36 Feb 8, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he do to her to cause this animosity? It must have been something horrific for her to behave in this manner, to want justice/revenge so much. It seems that this hatred is what drives her. It's obvious that he hurt her, but how? I have never seen anyone so hell-bent on revenge.
He ended the TWO MONTH relationship and moved on. Her harassment began when he wanted nothing more to do with her. It escalated once he started dating. It wasn't until he started dating that Jennifer became a target of her harassment, and that's something Patty has no explanation for. She can't even lie about the reasons she hates her, because the obvious reason is that she is with Desire.

It's just a repeat from a crazy woman that can't handle rejection. She was arrested for stalking a man in Indiana and set out to sue the world because she was rejected by him, just as she's doing now in Greenfield. She tried to blame that man, the cops in Indiana, and an AOL chatter for her own acts and obsession. In Greenfield she's already threatened to take the Selectmen to court, sue the town, remove the police chief, sue Desire Belmore, his mom, Jennifer, etc. In her delusional world, it's never her fault. In her world, she is a victim of everyone else. But the pattern is distinct, and one she can't escape.

Location hidden

#38 Feb 9, 2013
And this is how long ago? She should forget about him. If I were her I'd say 'F*ck it' and find another BETTER man. The things she writes about him are terrible, that he is on drugs, a child molester, doesn't work, etc.....so why is she still interested? She can get a different man, one that is none of those things, but she never will until she lets go of him. If he doesn't want her there is nothing she can do about that. And if he is a child molester, she would not want him near her grand children either, so there is NO future there anyway. Let him have that woman Jenny. I told her that the best revenge is living well. I hope she listens to that and LIVES WELL AND FORGETS HIM.
Heather

AOL

#41 Feb 9, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
And this is how long ago? She should forget about him. If I were her I'd say 'F*ck it' and find another BETTER man. The things she writes about him are terrible, that he is on drugs, a child molester, doesn't work, etc.....so why is she still interested? She can get a different man, one that is none of those things, but she never will until she lets go of him. If he doesn't want her there is nothing she can do about that. And if he is a child molester, she would not want him near her grand children either, so there is NO future there anyway. Let him have that woman Jenny. I told her that the best revenge is living well. I hope she listens to that and LIVES WELL AND FORGETS HIM.
Gentle, Patty's behavior towards him is part of her psychosis. She's done this to different people over the years online,(where she obsesses on someone and harasses them with lies) but Desire is someone who is in her real life and who she fell in love with. She can not detach herself from him because regardless of him moving on, she refuses to let go. In her mind, negative attention is better than no attention at all.

You're right, we've all said the same thing. "Why won't Patty just leave him and Jenny alone if he means nothing to her?" The truth is she still have feelings for him and since she has bipolar and OCD, she can't control herself. She refuses to seek professional help from a qualified therapist or counselor. So, this is her life.....hundreds of posts on Topix a day and lashing out and lying about people she's never met. 49 years old and this is what she chooses to do instead of something more productive.

Location hidden

#43 Feb 9, 2013
Patty:

OK, so he dumped you and it hurt. We have ALL been dumped. I was dating a 300# man because he was really funny and I LIKED him.....you would think that he would be thrilled to have a chick like ME....proud even!(This was about 12 years ago, when I was much younger and between marriages) Well this big fat ass dumped ME! ME! I was shocked, stunned and could not understand it! He gave NO reason.....just said he did not want to see me again. I did nothing to him, I was good to him and took a hell of a lot of ribbing from my friends for seeing him. I was hurt, then pissed, then figured,'Fuck him, his loss' and moved on. It took me less than one month to get over it. I was dating him for about 4 or 5 months. I mean, I was even cleaning up his house because he was too fat and lazy to do it! So I know what that feels like and it sucks, but you CANNOT let them get the best of you and that's what you are doing! If they're no damn good like you say, if she lost custody of her kids and he's a doper and loser, why would you even waste time on them? Don't let them take up space in your head. Live your life and find someone new that will love and appreciate you.
Jenny

Contoocook, NH

#44 Feb 9, 2013
What about you? You are conversing with yourself? How f*cked are you? Way F*cked! Scary monster! Have you looked in the mirror? How dare you say anything about anyone! Can you say grey skank!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go trump Oct '16 des r 1
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Oct '16 Jen 33
Thank you Judge Runyon! (Feb '13) Oct '16 Jen 92
Belmore's jealous of Donovan's 6000 followers ... Oct '16 Real Deb 15
Sharon? Burt? Aug '16 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '16 Dodson 57
Go Fund Me Aug '16 Ghetto Pig Millio... 1

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance