Cullinan lied in Runyons Court too

Cullinan lied in Runyons Court too

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

patty

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2012
June, July, August and October GREENFIELD police were using 25 N
Main. Street as Jennifer Cullnans address but Jennifer Cullinan files 25 west Main Street Antrim as her address which does NOT exist!
patty

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2012
She filed that in Runyons court LOL!
she's now lied in to courts LMFAO!

BRIAN lives two miles from West Main Street he knew 25 didn't exist so he changed it on his police reports 25 N Main Street

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out :)
patty

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
West Main starts at 803-863 no 25! And Brian lvong on Stacy Road off West Main Street would know better than anyone there is NO 25 LOL!
He changed it on HIS Police reports .. He falsified Government documents, Cullinan lied in Runyons court and perjured herself in Garfunkel

BELMOREs posts of Brian knew the truth. Is BS! They both lied! Brian only knew their original lie and lied on top of their lies LOL!
Consequences

Seabrook, TX

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Oh look...another factoid delivered to you by the Loon of Greenfield. LOL!
patty

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Time line

June 5 Brian tickets Cullinan for having 25 Baboosic Lake Road Amherst ( ex husbands address) on her licence and registration
July 18 on Police reports her address 25 N main street Antrim
July Cullnan says I've changed my address its 25 West Main in Antrim
Brian dismisses the complaints but he also knows there is no 25 West Main in Antrim after all he lives off West Main Street
August, Oct still using 25 N Main in Antrim on his police reports ..

Nov 9 Cullinan testifies under oath she's moved from BELMOREs house. But sends Donovan's her return address 81 Francestown Rd Belmores address
Brian isn't giving either false addresses in Antrim because he's known Donovan's known for months and 25 West Main Street doesn't exist LOL
Consequences

Seabrook, TX

#6 Dec 13, 2012
patty wrote:
Time line
June 5 Brian tickets Cullinan for having 25 Baboosic Lake Road Amherst ( ex husbands address) on her licence and registration
July 18 on Police reports her address 25 N main street Antrim
July Cullnan says I've changed my address its 25 West Main in Antrim
Brian dismisses the complaints but he also knows there is no 25 West Main in Antrim after all he lives off West Main Street
August, Oct still using 25 N Main in Antrim on his police reports ..
Nov 9 Cullinan testifies under oath she's moved from BELMOREs house. But sends Donovan's her return address 81 Francestown Rd Belmores address
Brian isn't giving either false addresses in Antrim because he's known Donovan's known for months and 25 West Main Street doesn't exist LOL
Ha ha ha ha...another factoid that everyone waits for with baited breath...LOL She thinks she is Dick Tracy! uh, ok.
patty

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2012
CULLINAN lied in Runyons court and Perjured herself in Garfunkel court

Brian knowingly falsified Government records from June- October and I'm exposing it with documents to Hillsborough County Attorneys office I have spot next Tuesday ;) and Runyon will have it all too.
patty

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Appointment ***
THE WINNER

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Dec 13, 2012
What the FK are you going to do, when this debacle finally ends?

You will have nothing to consume you!

I guess that you will move on to the next obsession and bullshit court case.
patty

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Runyon already knows Brian Giammarino is an idiot ..he wont be shocked to learn he falsifies Government documents .. that's a misdemeanor in this state, sir :)
patty

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2012
This is why Chief Criminal has allowed the crimes by both BELMORE and Cullinan to continue

Why wouldn't he? At anytime they could come forward BUT they can't ..they've lied in Runyons court and perjured herself in Garfunkel court

But I'm the one coming forward on BOTH LOL
patty

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
There was without a doubt a huge reason and that's IT!
patty

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
See once Brian find out Cullinan perjured herself in Garfunkel court he knew he was fucked! Because it was only a matter of time Donovan would piece it all together LOL yes he falsified Government documents! Public officials are held at a higher standard than Joe blow on the road!
He had no choice but to pray like hell Runyon was dumb LOL he failed .. the term " stink on shit" begins! Haaaaaaaaa
patty

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Brian can't cover up I've had his documents for months! He can't retract documents from court and I have them too! LOL!!!" he has comitted misdemeanors repeatedly!
patty

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Oh I got Runyons DENIED in the mail today. Wonder whose crying today. Brian or Desire LOL!!
patty

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2012
This is the perfect opportunity to now show Runyon Brian's crimes. Remember I filed every police report to show Chief Criminals actions of not doing his job to Runyon. I can now show him why LOL!!!!!!!!!!
patty

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Its against New Hampshire Statues for a police officer not to do his job imposed on him
That means charging someone who has comitted an offense. Official Oppression .. he did not charge Belmore / Cullinan for his own personal gain. To prevent the discovery of his own misdemeanor crimes ..that's a crime within a crime :)
Next stop AGs office
patty

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Consequences wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha...another factoid that everyone waits for with baited breath...LOL She thinks she is Dick Tracy! uh, ok.
you do wait and you have for a decade ..Jesus who ya think ya fooling? No just Matlock haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
patty

United States

#20 Dec 13, 2012
After I file criminal pigs crimes to Runyon I also get to show Runyon Criminals pigs REPEALED state statutes he charges residents with! Such perfect timing!!! Haaaaaaa
patty

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2012
This stays on top! No diversions or distraction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr '17 Real Person 8

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages