Darceys in a frenzy under every name ...

Darceys in a frenzy under every name but Squirrel LOL

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
no working into poor Darcey..YOU already are! LMFAO!!!!!!!!
No Defense

AOL

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I'm not Darci, you dumbfuck!:]

You can always tell when Darci is posting to you, because she can press a single button and have your head ready to explode. I'm not as gifted.
Mush Brain Darcey

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
I'm not Darci, you dumbfuck!:]
You can always tell when Darci is posting to you, because she can press a single button and have your head ready to explode. I'm not as gifted.
Darcey sunk Cullinan. Darcey is a lonely, severely mentally disturbed person
. she can't push her own love button to satisfy herself thus online obsessed with EVERY women she encounters :)
No Defense

AOL

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Mush Brain Darcey wrote:
<quoted text> Darcey sunk Cullinan. Darcey is a lonely, severely mentally disturbed person
. she can't push her own love button to satisfy herself thus online obsessed with EVERY women she encounters :)
You're so jealous of Darci that you keep attempting to pass your life onto her. Yours is the small lonely world. You can read the jealousy in each of your post, and the reason behind it can easily be found in all Darci HAS, while you HAVE NOT.
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so jealous of Darci that you keep attempting to pass your life onto her. Yours is the small lonely world. You can read the jealousy in each of your post, and the reason behind it can easily be found in all Darci HAS, while you HAVE NOT.
Darcey has NOTHING. read her sad blogs
1. stalks complete strangers FBs
2. contacts strangers family members
3. Goes to obituaries to find strangers names, addresses

yes Darcey lives in a small lonely jealous envious world .. your delusions ANYONE on earth is jealous of pitiful Darcey. hell she doesn't like herself. she's online searching to be ANYONE but herself.

that's HER LIFE
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
<quoted text>
Darcey HAS nothing anyone on earth would want NOT even Darcey

she has
1. stalking complete strsnges in FB needing so much to have friends
2. looking up complete strangers on obituaries
3. contacting complete strangers
4. obsessed with complete strangers

YOUR internet trolls NOBODY knows what you have but we know what you don't have.. a LIFE
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
What names am I posting from, delusional Donovan? And WTF is that mumbo jumbo post supposed to mean? "no working into poor Darcey".... I'm Darci, not Darcey. You post like you're having a hiccup between hits of meth. LOL!!!
Poor Darcey she's now using her squirreI name haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
as if anyone cares you used an I LMFAO ! Darcey MANY! but nobody cares except YOU identified YOURSELF to Garfunkel!
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty is very upset that Kelly and I are FB buddies. You see, I knew about the April 27 wedding date long before it was announced to the Donovan family..... it was actually announced to Joe's family first and I'm also his FB buddy. The three of us have chatted about common interests for over a year. Kelly would LOVE to see an Oregon Duck football game... and we've planned to attend the same one next year. Hopefully ESPN will send Joe out west for an assignment and we can all laugh IN PERSON about her psycho Aunt Patty! So...... yeah...... Patty's angry about my social networking savvy to befriend people in CT.:)
oh lets see, you think " mom and dad" means twisted mother, and you think her wedding date is April 27.. your a lonely sad pitiful woman with NOTHING in your life. But I think your list of victims will look different for Garfunkel ;)
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Dec 5, 2012
yes and your nasty grotesque face its NO WONDER your jealous of EVERY woman ! Jesus skank use conditioner and some lip gloss ! blood shot eyes! lmfao!
DodsonTardo

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Dec 5, 2012
you've actually sunk cullinan so I should thank you but I see its your turn to be on a blog rage LOL!!!!
Katie

AOL

#14 Dec 5, 2012
OMG she thinks you are No Defense? LOL! No one said she was smart. Ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOW Patty now has 5800 followers on Twitter! 8 hr Burt Rambeau 6
river rd spring on rt 13 (Oct '09) Sun Sharon 5
Morals and values seem to be a touchy subject f... May 18 Suspicious charac... 12
I usually stalk Patty when I'm hiding more dysf... May 17 Burt Rambeau 11
I'm Ray Belmore's ex girlfriend in South Carolina May 15 Burt Rambeau 18
Yes I do have a Twitter account May 15 Burt Rambeau 2
My first date with Jenny ...... May 15 Ray Belmore 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages