Honorable Judge Garfunkel:

Honorable Judge Garfunkel:

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
just me

AOL

#1 Nov 15, 2012
let's all participate shall we? since patty is hell bent on "manufacturing evidence" aka.... making up lies to present to the judge, there is a simple thing we can do to present a truthful fact to him.

send a simple handwritten note that states,

"It has been brought to my attention that Patricia Donovan is lying about my identity in order to cast blame on Desire Belmore or Jennifer Cullinan. I use the name ______ when posting on Topix. AOL is my server. I am not Mr. Belmore or Ms. Cullinan. As you can see by the postmark on the envelope, I do not live in Greenfield, NH."

that's it. nothing more needed. the postmark will speak for itself. the simple note will put patty in a very, very, very bad light in front of the judge.:)
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
great idea!! will you explain where you got information about a case in NH too?
No Defense

AOL

#6 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
great idea!! will you explain where you got information about a case in NH too?
Yeah, right here on topix, from Patty Donovan. Duh!
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 15, 2012
also explain after obtaining that info multiple blogs being created with that information
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
and of course explain who your letter benefits and why your interest in benefitting that party
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
as if the Judge can't see who you are supporting now!!
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
keep playing your games. everyone is being printed out.
No Defense

AOL

#11 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
also explain after obtaining that info multiple blogs being created with that information
Why wouldn't anyone be allowed to discuss any of it? You are restrained, but that doesn't mean the entire U.S. Population is.
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Nov 15, 2012
every one**
No Defense

AOL

#13 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
as if the Judge can't see who you are supporting now!!
What does it matter who a person supports? Is there a law against it.
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
any of what?
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
supporting over information obtained from whom?
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Nov 15, 2012
so your logic is you obtained info from Donovan, to attack and harass and create multiple blogs? good one
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Nov 15, 2012
I'm sure that will be believed * wink NOT.
No Defense

AOL

#18 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
any of what?
It was in response to your post, dipshit. Are you too slow to follow along. You said "multiple blogs made with that info", so obviously "any of what" would be "the content from multiple blogs".

You know, just as you're responding to the content of this blog right now, and discussing it?

You really do have shlt for brains.

PRINT THIS
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Nov 15, 2012
real brilliant blog here.
No Defense

AOL

#20 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
supporting over information obtained from whom?
Obtained from reading a public forum, dumbass!

Is there a law disallowing a response in a public forum? If there is, you are in violation right now. LMFAO
wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Nov 15, 2012
Now you have created blogs to lie for Belmore! The brilliance is astonishing!!! YOU will stop at nothing to comit perjury..to conspire to lie in a court of law!!
probable

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Nov 15, 2012
than why so worried that you have created yet another blog n the Judges name?
No Defense

AOL

#24 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
Now you have created blogs to lie for Belmore! The brilliance is astonishing!!! YOU will stop at nothing to comit perjury..to conspire to lie in a court of law!!
To lie for Belmore? Last night you said I WAS BELMORE, along with every other name from AOL. You want truths? You've spoken some in this forum:

---You claimed the same people from AOL have been harassing you for 10 years. YOu also claimed Desire Belmore has been around for less than 3 years. So what you have said is this is continuity, and not any sudden recruitment by Belmore to gain a support group. Those are your words, and not anyone else's.

---You claimed Belmore only posts from a specific NH IP address, which makes him easy to identify, and then claimed ALL AOL names belong to Belmore. In other words, you're saying you don't know who the ffuck is posting on this blog, yet you continue to insist that you do. You claimed you hacked into Belmore's email, yet you can't produce a recent piece of communication between him and the people you claim he's in cahoots with. When you combine all the truths, you can see your blatant lies.

----You claimed your past history was posted to aid Belmore in court. That history was long conveyed to your local chief and the state police, when you were stalking and harassing out of state residents---long before Belmore came along. Why do you think people are here? It's not because Belmore suddenly contacted strangers. It's because people are waiting to see you get what you deserve.

----You claim people jumped in and automatically defended Belmore, because he communicates with them. It wouldn't matter if the name was John Doe from Timbuktu, people would still share the information they have of a known psychopath that has made it her life's work to stalk and harass families. They reveal it in this public forum, and there is no law against doing so. It doesn't require any communication with Belmore to share what others already know. And the info wasn't revealed because his name is Desire Belmore. It was revealed because your name is Patty Donovan. That's a huge difference.

----You now claim you are not Patty Donovan, while also saying you are printing these blogs out for court. LMFAO@ your dumbass!

PRINT THIS ONE, bltch. I'm sure the judge will love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Mon Deb 28
Sharon? Burt? Aug 20 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug 20 Dodson 57
Bret Flagg and Ashley Flagg both hooked on drug... (Sep '13) Aug 6 Welfare Queen 36
Go Fund Me Aug 3 Ghetto Pig Millio... 1
When these lunatics aren't on Topix... Aug 1 Debra Carney 11
patty donovan apologizes to desire (May '13) Jul 31 NikiyieDonovan 16

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages