Wonder If Chief Brian Giammarino Read...

Wonder If Chief Brian Giammarino Reads Topix

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Just one of many things I ponder
Amerikans

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
of course he does but only two that the two lunatics in greenfield hand him. or the negative ones on him but not the 935 on me. he's an asshole breeze and it once again proven in court. the loser witness has issues. namely perjury ones but he's known for a year they are both compulsive liars. and I'm proving it one transcript at a time!
Amerikans

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
he's covered and lied and falsified government documents with them and its proven. Ima bring that mofo down like Gagnon . because it never fails in the end they bring themselves down!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2012
I never understood a police department that is only open certain hrs. There is a tiny, tiny town not far from me, seriously it is 1 street with a post office and family owned little store (thats the WHOLE town) and even they have a cop on duty 24/7/365
patty

Plainfield, VT

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Anti AOL losers club wrote:
I never understood a police department that is only open certain hrs. There is a tiny, tiny town not far from me, seriously it is 1 street with a post office and family owned little store (thats the WHOLE town) and even they have a cop on duty 24/7/365
well technically there is police on 24/7 only its the state police on call after midnight and now with the state cutting expenses, they have widen the area for each state trooper, they could be as far away as over and hour.. on call in Greenfield. but it makes no differnce, if one of the numbskulls are on duty in town, or a state trooper an hour away.. they still due NOTHING LOL EXCEPT, cover, lie and falsify government documents, and we just discovered Brian thinks its ok for witnesses to lie under oath. which is a felony.. LOL
No Defense

AOL

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Anti AOL losers club wrote:
Just one of many things I ponder
Transparent
patty

Ashburn, VA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
of course he does but only the negative ones on him. he's an asshole and once again proven in court. they due NOTHING EXCEPT, cover, lie and falsify government documents, and we just discovered Brian thinks its ok. namely perjury I'm proving it one at a time! he's covered and lied and falsified government documents and its proven. Ima bring that mofo down .
criminalpig

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 11, 2012
patty wrote:
of course he does but only the negative ones on him. he's an asshole and once again proven in court. they due NOTHING EXCEPT, cover, lie and falsify government documents, and we just discovered Brian thinks its ok. namely perjury I'm proving it one at a time! he's covered and lied and falsified government documents and its proven. Ima bring that mofo down .
he let you lie under oath. should have been a dead giveaway ! he's brain dead. he doesnt know his ass from just elbow! he MUST go! I'm the one to do it LOL!!!!! and he knows it! he'll hide now LOL!!!
criminalpig

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
he cries about blogs about last week he whined and I said ten more for you LOL!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2012
pssst Patty your bad grammar and spelling gives you away as you post under Patty and reply under criminalpig.
ChiefBrianGiamor ono

Ashburn, VA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Of course he does, but only the negative ones on him. he's an asshole and once again proven in court. they do NOTHING EXCEPT, cover, lie and falsify government documents, and we just discovered Brian thinks its ok. namely perjury. I'm proving it one at a time! he's covered and lied and falsified government documents and its proven. Ima bring that mofo down .

He looked like the incompetent, corrupt Chief, as he is LMFAO. Chief dumbfuck has allowed crimes to continue Documented evidence from his own Police Dept substantiates HIS corruption! the legal steps he ADVICED to commit CRIMES!

He and he alone allowed the escalation by HIS derelict of DUTIES!
He continues to commit the crime of Official Oppression..a corrupt pig!
His corruption in front of Runyon

It was the INCOMPETENT police chief! how many residents has he done the same to? How utterly embatassing for Judge Runyon to see this blooming IDIOT.a fking stupid hillbilly PIG. thinking he's a big tough Guy YOU bet your slimy crooked ass EVERYONE in Town is going to know what a lying, corrupt piece of dog shit YOU are Its no wonder Runyon shakes his head at Chief Moron from GREENFIELD who the f*ck wouldn't point and laugh at the dumb fk!
patty

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
ChiefBrianGiamorono wrote:
Of course he does, but only the negative ones on him. he's an asshole and once again proven in court. they do NOTHING EXCEPT, cover, lie and falsify government documents, and we just discovered Brian thinks its ok. namely perjury. I'm proving it one at a time! he's covered and lied and falsified government documents and its proven. Ima bring that mofo down .
He looked like the incompetent, corrupt Chief, as he is LMFAO. Chief dumbfuck has allowed crimes to continue Documented evidence from his own Police Dept substantiates HIS corruption! the legal steps he ADVICED to commit CRIMES!
He and he alone allowed the escalation by HIS derelict of DUTIES!
He continues to commit the crime of Official Oppression..a corrupt pig!
His corruption in front of Runyon
It was the INCOMPETENT police chief! how many residents has he done the same to? How utterly embatassing for Judge Runyon to see this blooming IDIOT.a fking stupid hillbilly PIG. thinking he's a big tough Guy YOU bet your slimy crooked ass EVERYONE in Town is going to know what a lying, corrupt piece of dog shit YOU are Its no wonder Runyon shakes his head at Chief Moron from GREENFIELD who the f*ck wouldn't point and laugh at the dumb fk!
Desire Belmore your NH location is showing ..Goddamn do you get more stupid with time? Its so surreal how stupid you are. Didn't Mommy teach you, lying doesn't make you smart? Its a mechanism low IQ people use to compensate for the lack of intelligence. Didn't you figure out as a young child lying is only temporary? You are beyond any coherent reasoning. You are pathological. Damn you were when I lowered myself to the likes of you. There is nothing good about you. You are dispicable. You are what you accuse others of. I don't even have any idea how you continue to live in your own skin. Its too surreal to comprehend and I wouldn't want to
Your life is so insecure your only need for acceptence is based on strangers online ..hell Yu even lie to yourself .. pitiful pathetic is an understatement for your life. Yes! I'm blessed! Very much so! Your entire existence is based on lies! How pitiful for you!
patty

United States

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Absolutely true! Runyons knows what an imbecile Giammarino but he's professional! But you can bet your ass Runyon knows! He shook his head so many times yesterday it was pathetic! Poor Brian with his gray ill face hoping Runyon didn't ask him any sensitive questions! Like why are you eager to look like an ass! Brian Giammarino is a criminal And so are YOU
Consequences

Seabrook, TX

#14 Dec 12, 2012
SO? If you think YOU know who is who, which you have NEVER had it right yet and we laugh ...what if that is him? Obviously, he can send you into a mental frenzy! You have posted more in the last 24 hours than ANYONE here put together. He and the chief sent you reeling. Its just a matter of time and you will spin so out of control, they can sit back and listen for the door to slam.
Keep up the good work, guys....she is a mess!
patty

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2012
If your talking about Platts address
.hell yes that was Brian's falsity! I knew in July
And he wouldnt take Chris's calls! LOL
Oh no I'm the one with PROOF he falsified government documents! And the Platt wrote a statement! Brian knew for months!
Haaaa I recorded last stupid statement he said!
patty

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Yes I do know Desire BELMORE is under Exeter NH and YOU can't get a dial up location from Netzero though you've tried!! LOL dumb imbred
The mess is YOU .. your fantasies of me spending one hour in jail was DENIED LOL!!

Cullinans been charged to save Brian's ass!
patty

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Oh that letter and police reports and Platts statement went to
The selectmen
AGS
county attorney

Saying do your job Brian! Only he should have arrested himself! Oh I see ..the wrong address ..no its been the same address since June
Nobody banked on me knowing the Platt family the last 40 years! LOL
patty

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Well well well than its my turn to file documents on Runyons court proving it was Brian haaaaaaaaaaa
patty

United States

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Haaaaaaa!
patty

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Ohhhhh than that also explains Midget boys disappeared and hiding! Haaaaaaa he knew too!
Haaaaaaaaa! Jesus! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Henniker, Weare welcome exchange teacher from C... (Aug '13) Dec 28 jeamlee 2
go trump Oct '16 des r 1
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD (Jun '16) Oct '16 Jen 33
Thank you Judge Runyon! (Feb '13) Oct '16 Jen 92
Belmore's jealous of Donovan's 6000 followers ... (Jul '16) Oct '16 Real Deb 15
Sharon? Burt? Aug '16 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '16 Dodson 57

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages