Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Waaa waaaaaaa help help Ima viccctim booo hoo!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WHERE are you? Why, on TOPIX of course...no rocket science needed. Just you, posting blithering messages like above..anything to communicate with the man. You really are a desperate woman.
Go sell some trash..I am getting ready to make travel arrangements online....awwwwww....don't hate my life and be all jealous...I have a great one! No FAKATIONS for me...I love to travel and see the good ol USA! Las Vegas here we come ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
WHERE are you? Why, on TOPIX of course...no rocket science needed. Just you, posting blithering messages like above..anything to communicate with the man. You really are a desperate woman.
Go sell some trash..I am getting ready to make travel arrangements online....awwwwww....don't hate my life and be all jealous...I have a great one! No FAKATIONS for me...I love to travel and see the good ol USA! Las Vegas here we come ;)
No lunatic cathy cmelo Im not on topix. In your sick mind you are ON topix. Im not physically able to be on topix.
Your not gping anywhere..you never do, puppet lol

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Agreed Chelly! The loon thinks I am Cmelo. I have a big hint for the nasty one..my little town is exactly 1625 miles from GF. I am centrally located in the US. Now, she can try to figure out where that is...but, she cannot spell, doubt she can count either. Its ok really, just shows her ongoing stupidity...and we laugh!
Miserable Patty

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

"Her life is ticking away and all she can think about is Topix and hoping Desire reads her posts. What a sad way to die."

Yes, she will die being obsessed and all that obsessing is shortening her life by the minute!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Miserable Patty wrote:
"Her life is ticking away and all she can think about is Topix and hoping Desire reads her posts. What a sad way to die."
Yes, she will die being obsessed and all that obsessing is shortening her life by the minute!
Soon I hope, I'd have to order the black roses for her funeral. Patty getit through you thick skull. I'm not cmlo, nor is SxS or inquiring or any other person posting on here. But we LOAO at your attempt to get cmelo back on here. Keep trying though. It won't happen. She has an RO and I doubt she will do anything to have it removed. You have one more year to make an ass of yourself before she goes in to have it extended. and she won't even need your permission.LMMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Pattys winning photo wrote:
<quoted text>
No lunatic cathy cmelo Im not on topix. In your sick mind you are ON topix. Im not physically able to be on topix.
Your not gping anywhere..you never do, puppet lol

planning a funeral? That's the only way you wouldn't physically be able to be on topix. Unless you are dead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Going shopping for new furniture.
I anticipate a huge family fight between the Belmore families in the very near future.And Patty will be homeless and penniless very soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Me Thinks U Dont Think wrote:
Going shopping for new furniture.
I anticipate a huge family fight between the Belmore families in the very near future.And Patty will be homeless and penniless very soon.
Oops might be but wont involve Patty or Moe :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Poor Cathy Cmelo her life is so empty, lonely and bored.. Nope, no funeral ..we are on our way home...success! Moe will be back farming! Yaaaa!
Just a day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

work the man to death. The Belmores will have a trash dumpster in the front yard loaded with your garbage before the sun comes dowm. You'll never get back in that house or on that property. Maybe they'll be kind enough to toss Stewie on top of the heap. LMMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I'T scarey,with her keeping all of his family away from him. He could die and Patty could hide his body in a freezer and collect his retirementfor years, and no one whould know any difference

She strikes me as that sort of "deadly woman"

Someone should call the cops to do a welfare check daily.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Me Thinks U Dont Think wrote:
I'T scarey,with her keeping all of his family away from him. He could die and Patty could hide his body in a freezer and collect his retirementfor years, and no one whould know any difference
She strikes me as that sort of "deadly woman"
Someone should call the cops to do a welfare check daily.
Jealous rampage.. LOL! Do one hourly.. Nobody has ever kept anyone from anyone. Thats HIS choice LOL! Wild crazy rampage LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
Did you notice youve been on topix straight 72 hours? You said 4 days ago you were leaving. You never go anywhere ever. Your jealousy and obsessing for ME is stronger than ANYTHING in your miserable life :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LOL@wishing Moe, a complete stranger dead...sorry we are home and happy now :)
Alls well.. Boo hooo lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenfield Discussions

Search the Greenfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Desire Belmore 52 Greenfield charged with felon... 5 hr What a Loon 4
State Trooper : The water heater im back of Bel... 18 hr Burt Rambeau 8
We always play the same game on Greenfield Topi... Mon imagine 4
Just Imagine Mon imagine 15
Urgent!! Mon Sharon 1
alert Mon Sharon 2
Did you see that on the way to the party ? Jul 27 Burt Rambeau 4
•••
•••