Time is running out! You have until Feb 7 two or more.times!!

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Martha Morrison

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
August 24
7AM
The Mill

One place, one time, one date
Ouch! My lawyer cant help pigs are dumb!!!
Martha Morrison

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2013
No violation of any law broken
In fact I was not prohibited at all going to the Mills
Your typical ignorant dumb
Your going down!!! Uh huh On Moe tonight:)
barff

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
..........THINK!!........can you?
Katie

AOL

#4 Jan 17, 2013
What other reason did Patty have for going to the Mill at 7:00 AM if not to harass and stalk Jenny? Her history and pattern of behavior will prove Jenny's contention.
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
What other reason did Patty have for going to the Mill at 7:00 AM if not to harass and stalk Jenny? Her history and pattern of behavior will prove Jenny's contention.
Because I could and I did. And 3 witnesses say she attacked. She pled guilty
She wasnt scared and it was once.. Gotta be twice ..lol!!!!!!!
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2013
barff wrote:
..........THINK!!........can you?
Your dumb, my lawyer is not
Not our fault nobody.reads the FULL laws

Two or more
Actually fear

Nothing,else
No order
It would,need to be an order under thar RSA

Think? You will see :
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
I went there cause I felt like
And Cullinan said lets fight. So we did
And she pled. She wasnt scared..
No stalking no harassing
U will have to.wait lol
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
What other reason did Patty have for going to the Mill at 7:00 AM if not to harass and stalk Jenny? Her history and pattern of
behavior will prove Jenny's contention.
Example katie

I go to your work
And say, hey bitch lets fight
You say ok
We duke it out
So? U were not scared, not harassed
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Doesnt matter where it was
We duked it out

That simple

No laws violated
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2013
100 witness could be there
So? We duked it out lol
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
I can go to court and say yep we duked out
Guilty mutual combat violation
The end lol
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Soooo dont matter who swung first
Somebody has to swing first
But its,mutual

Nobody harassed
Nobody stalked
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Try try again
Cops numb as farts for REAL
Katie

AOL

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Darcieeatsherdaughter wrote:
Doesnt matter where it was
We duked it out
That simple
No laws violated
LOL "We"?? YOU got the black eye. Jenny walked away unscathed. You whined to the cops. You whined on Topix. You lied about the incident. Jenny clearly came out the winner in the altercation but you went there with the intent to stalk and harass Jenny.
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL "We"?? YOU got the black eye. Jenny walked away unscathed. You whined to the cops. You whined on Topix. You lied about the incident. Jenny clearly came out the winner in the altercation but you went there with the intent to stalk and harass Jenny.
She never punched,me fool
Her fat body is 50#.more than,me
She belly slammed lol!
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
She has a huge ass.. Her one thigh is my body lol!!
shes a pig.. Sumu
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Give me a break
Belmore cried and whined
I was making jokes
I made sites.with blavkeye for laugs
I still have them
She.didnt punch she body sllammed
Haaaaaaaaa
Darcieeatsherdau ghter

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2013
They were viciously claws
I dont keep them that sharp or long now
I.dont want to claw by mistake again
jacanus donovani

AOL

#20 Jan 17, 2013
lmao@ the jackass saying "time was running out" almost exactly a year ago!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greenfield-nh...

REPEAT-REPEAT-REPEAT
Aaron

AOL

#21 Jan 17, 2013
jacanus donovani wrote:
lmao@ the jackass saying "time was running out" almost exactly a year ago!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greenfield-nh...
REPEAT-REPEAT-REPEAT
Its all repeat. her life is one big giant repeat of a shiitpile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is brain dead and needs buried first? Thu Douche bags 5
Fucktards create threads to proclaim they're Fu... Dec 15 Sharon 2
The crazies sure are missing Patty Dec 12 Burt Rambeau 1
another one dead due to Belmores Dec 12 desire belmore 44
important message for desire belmore Dec 10 beckyA 42
I can never tell the truth because I'm always a... Dec 10 Bloomin Idiots 12
Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... Dec 5 marion edmondson 1

Greenfield News Video

Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:48 am PST