New Hampshire Domestic Violence Relationship defined

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Married
Unmarried
Relative
Dating
Intimiate
Non intimate

That pretty much covers it all.

September 14, 2011 at Patty Donovans, Domestic Violence related assault hearing the only prosecutors witness to the actual assault Desire Belmore testified under oath
he had no realtionship whatsoever with the defendant Patty Donovan
A 30 page court transcript of ONLY Desire Belmores testimony shows he was cross-examined about every month of 2011.
Questioned about January 2011, about July 2011 & finally asked by presiding Judge Runyon and Desire Belmores answer was No relationship

By August 13, 2012 , in Hillsborough County Superior Court , under oath in front of presiding Judge, David Garfunkel Belmore has an altogether different story concerning the year 2011.

After Patty Donovan testified she ended the relationship in 2011 Belmore testified of bending over and pissing and contending he ended the relationship.
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Desire Belmore gave inconsistant statements about the same subject matter and same time. 2011.

His credibilty is substanial since he is the only witness. Evidence is not cumulative.

He was cross examined for 45 minutes by the defendant in Runyons court Belmore never remotely spoke of anything as he did one year later in Garfunkels court.

His credibility is the entire case.
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Belmores inconstant testimony makes his entire testimony moot, not credible.

Hes complusive. Nothing he says is remotely true. Never has been. Never will be. And it doesnt take a genius to figure out why he associates with liars..

What was the chances of finding.Cullinan.and Belmore both in perjury? High.
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Belmore defined domestic violence in his under oath testimony in Garfunkels court one year later. Donovan never had to LOL!!!
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Donovan could not have foreseen September 2011 that Belmore would give an inconsitant statement in August 2012..

With the inconsistant statements and the prosecutors only witness, and his crediblity at stake the case could have has another outcome
Gentle Reader

Monessen, PA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Patty, just out of curiosity, what is the original beef with Desire, the reason for the court hearings? Does he owe you money, what is the reason for any of these court hearings?
MyNewPost

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Patty, just out of curiosity, what is the original beef with Desire, the reason for the court hearings? Does he owe you money, what is the reason for any of these court hearings?


Gentle, my beef is, hes a liar. Has been from the start. The above was a domestic violrnce assault hearing. Claimed I assaulted him. But that was a lie so was his testimony. I did not intentionally assault him. He lied and said I did cause he had a girlfriend. That was a lie. I had dumped his ass weeks prior and went to get my things which I had three times previously. I went to take my glasses off his nasty face, he pushed me. Thats how assault happened. He assaulted me. I hate fucking liars, Gentle.
MyNewPost

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2013
He lied under oath in 2011 testified no relationship but a year later in another court he made up an elaborate story and that he ended the relationship in 2011. Hes compulsive. I wont stop until justice prevails. Everything he says is a lie.
MyNewPost

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2013
I had attempted to get my things. Everytime he said he would meet me in.different locations he would show up without them and give a new reason he didnt and wouldnt give them..oh he still has my flat screen monitor and printer. Hes scum leech, thief. But thats besides being a perjurer.

It grosses me out he litrrally tells people I want him.and thats furthest from truth. Truth IS I wont stop until justice.
HAAAAAAAAAAAA

AOL

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Now you dumped him haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
MyNewPost

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2013
He is a bad nightmare, everything thats evil. Never encountered pathological, compulsive, manipulator, drug addict in one person its usually several people but he has it all literally

Hes exactly all these aol crazies combined into one. Thats why hes communicated with them.3 years. They are alike. They lie, make up delusional.stories. think I would be immune but its still creepy and fascinating to watch. Like a sci fi movie lol
MyNewPost

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2013
HAAAAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Now you dumped him haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Now? Your info comes from a liar like you are.
Your scum bag like he is. Remember people alike congegate
MyNewPost

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Gentle, what is funniest is he has claimed all this bullshit about me but in reality and court documentation his girlfriend Jennifer Cullinan has been married four times, dozens of men, lost custody of two sets of children, in two divorces, over 18 years a part because of drugs and mental disorders.. And Im the absolute opposite. Its unreal
MyNewPost

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Hes claimed I get violent on 2 beers and I have never drank 2 beers. And Cullinan is a drunk.

I raised my children from ages 2&4 same house, went to the same schools. Lived a stable life.

The drug addicts dont know stable. And she still does drugs in front of her two minor kids as little as she even sees them. Everything he claims on.others is what he does. Hes a manipulator
MyNewPost

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Quite literally Gentle, while I.was raising my kids he was bumming the streets in South Carolina and she was losing custody of hers. But as long as they lie, hide, conceal, manipulate, they are normal to themselves and AOL crazies. But these crazies have al lived the exact same. Multiple marriages, bipolar, relocating multiple times..he was sucked right to the very people he IS.
MyNewPost

United States

#16 Jan 6, 2013
O and last but not least, Im crazy because I dont do drugs, booze it up and didnt spend my life unstable , multiple divorces and losing cudtody.. And Im BLUNT honest.. Woe is me, my dream is being a hard core drug addict loser
Gentle Reader

Monessen, PA

#17 Jan 6, 2013
So you are telling me that it's two plus years later and this is still going on, a domestic? What kind of kooky court system do you have down there? This should have been over and done with! Why are they dragging it on and on like this? If it were OVER, maybe you could move past it, right????

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 6, 2013
MyNewPost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gentle, my beef is, hes a liar. Has been from the start. The above was a domestic violrnce assault hearing. Claimed I assaulted him. But that was a lie so was his testimony. I did not intentionally assault him. He lied and said I did cause he had a girlfriend. That was a lie. I had dumped his ass weeks prior and went to get my things which I had three times previously. I went to take my glasses off his nasty face, he pushed me. Thats how assault happened. He assaulted me. I hate fucking liars, Gentle.
That's a BOLD FACE LIE!
MyNewPost

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
So you are telling me that it's two plus years later and this is still going on, a domestic? What kind of kooky court system do you have down there? This should have been over and done with! Why are they dragging it on and on like this? If it were OVER, maybe you could move past it, right????
No, you dont understand. I was found guilty but recently hes perjured himself in another court. Hes changed his complete story from the original case. Hes recently shot at us. It wont end for a long time. His scum bag gf was just caught lying under oath too. It will end in a civil court
MyNewPost

United States

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a BOLD FACE LIE!
again, you ARE a crazy.AOL lunatic consumed and jealous 13 years nothing you say doesn come from the perjury.
Anything you post is a bold.face law since it comes from Belmore. Been to NH lately? No. the end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is brain dead and needs buried first? Dec 25 Douche bags 5
Fucktards create threads to proclaim they're Fu... Dec 15 Sharon 2
The crazies sure are missing Patty Dec 12 Burt Rambeau 1
another one dead due to Belmores (Jul '14) Dec 12 desire belmore 44
important message for desire belmore Dec 10 beckyA 42
I can never tell the truth because I'm always a... Dec 10 Bloomin Idiots 12
Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... Dec 5 marion edmondson 1

Greenfield News Video

Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:33 pm PST