The crackhead challenge
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
RealTruth

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Can a crackhead give up one pipe full of crack or one less 30 pack to buy a child a toy? Pair of boots or a winter coat?

Jenny Cullinan says who cares? Good thing the majority of people dont ask who cares or else there would be thousands of children without a Christmas.

I have always since 1985 bought gifts for unknown children. Its actually fun to take children so they can have fun picking out gifts for others.
But slugs like Cullinan who dont give a ratass about her own kids that are a disgrace to society.

I challenge you to give up a crack pipe full and buy a kid a gift!
RealTruth

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2012
The two known drug addicts at 81 Francetown Rd put out empty boxes on the porch as the foundation is caving in LOL!

Screaming out ,. Who cares if Children go without presents! As long as our crack pipes are full LOL!
RealTruth

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2012
That would be while Yves is picking up gifts at the local church from toys for tots so his kids have a Christmas!
what a joke

Ashburn, VA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
And I challenge you DONOVAN , to stay off GREENFIELD TOPIX EVERYONE in favor print YES
RealTruth

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2012
BTW yes your miserable existence IS a joke
In fact it gets more pitiful by the day . So your name is fitting
RealTruth

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2012
When are you going to get it? Stinkmore isnt smart enough to push reply? He never has and,never will lol
RealTruth

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Imagine that. Well, I 'll be damned! The two crack heads post on this blog and ignored the challenge .. Surprise, surprise !!

Why the hell would Donovan stop posting on topix? LOL why is there an order? Hell no! Just a joke LOL!!
Apparently the blogs were too much and,he tossed em! Help help get this outta my court haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Roadkill Roberge

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Your Honor , she makes fun of my road kill face!
Touchhole Terrilli

United States

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Not as bad as mine!
Chief Criminal

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Your Honor, I want her in jail cause she calls me names! She has announced Im a criminal! She told the Hillsborough County Attorney Im a criminal. LoL
Runyon

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Better luck next time! Besides you are a criminal and stupid too LOL!
Runyon

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Ive also noticed this is the second witness of yours thats perjured themselves!@ nearly discovered eh? Haaaaa
Runyon

Contoocook, NH

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Delusional skank bitch, continue your lies. its all you got to keep you going. Hell, I'm patient. I know you will continue until you bury yourself.

There are a lot of Real People (here in Greenfield and surrounding towns) that have witnessed your motherly nature to your kids...they all really know you. How many of Those people do you actually think you have bullshitted??

Deny & lie about Your life all you can now. Your record is building. Your patterns are repeating. Your lies expand exponentially. Your history is growing. Your time is limited. You can Not deny that.
Patty

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2012
Runyon wrote:
Delusional skank bitch, continue your lies. its all you got to keep you going. Hell, I'm patient. I know you will continue until you bury yourself.
There are a lot of Real People (here in Greenfield and surrounding towns) that have witnessed your motherly nature to your kids...they all really know you. How many of Those people do you actually think you have bullshitted??
Deny & lie about Your life all you can now. Your record is building. Your patterns are repeating. Your lies expand exponentially. Your history is growing. Your time is limited. You can Not deny that.
poor Belmore. Yes Gail at the Library witnessed my motherly extincts. My children were Keegan and Sissys ages when they started going to the Library, thats 25 years ago. My kids were going to the Greenfield library while Cullinan was losing custody of hers. You hate TRUTH and FACTS. Belmore my life has been a normal mother, normal grandmother not a drug addict unfit mother. You already buried yourself with perjury and after the Holidays Runyon finds out about your inconsistant testimony in Superior
Patty

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Yes Moe helped raise my children. They both love him as if he was their father. Fond memories of our times together over half my life and now my grandchildren.get those same cherished memories. You have none. Your found memories are of pot parties and sleeping on city benches.
Runyon

Contoocook, NH

#18 Dec 22, 2012
How many of Those people do you actually think you have bullshitted??

Patty

United States

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Runyon wrote:
How many of Those people do you actually think you have bullshitted??
Belmore I no need to lie. My 25 years of record of living and raising my children in Greenfield is everywhere including the bricks at the Library. Go read them. My daughter will be apart of the Greenfield for eternity.. You lie about your life. Sure I have regrets.who doesnt? Your a huge one! Other than that I have very few! We re at the library.. To have fun:) my kind of fun! your kind is ABNORMAL. Ive never had to lie about my life because I love it!
Patty

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Ps I love toys for tots been doing it since Nick was 2! Try it you might like it :)
Patty

United States

#21 Dec 22, 2012
My time at the library this morning is on facebook. Now we are bringing the Churches food pantry 200# of potatoes :) than Keegs favorite hot chocolate with Marshmellows :)
Dodson

Troy, MI

#22 Dec 22, 2012
RealTruth wrote:
I have always since 1985 bought gifts for unknown children. Its actually fun to take children so they can have fun picking out gifts for others.
Well, aren't you a saint. Do you do this inbetween accusing people of raping unknown children? You do know that these unknown children are on public assistance and receiving food stamps. How many times have you condemned people on public assistance? Thank goodness that in Michigan only the police and fire personnel can actually take an unknown child out to purchase christmas gifts for their families. Different organizations pay for the gifts. I wouldn't want Donovan near any child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patty Donovan finally gets her karma Sat Deb 3
Go Fund Me (Aug '16) Feb 13 Happy happy happy 2
News Henniker, Weare welcome exchange teacher from C... (Aug '13) Dec '16 jeamlee 2
go trump Oct '16 des r 1
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD (Jun '16) Oct '16 Jen 33
Thank you Judge Runyon! (Feb '13) Oct '16 Jen 92
Belmore's jealous of Donovan's 6000 followers ... (Jul '16) Oct '16 Real Deb 15

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages