The Chief of Greenfield IS a criminal

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dodson

AOL

#2 Nov 11, 2012
OH NOOOOOOOOOO a wrong address THAT WAS GIVEN TO HIM. The state police and FBI should investigate this horrendous crime. Oh BTW, in your huge lawsuit for recording the address he was given, just how were you damaged?
Katie

AOL

#10 Nov 11, 2012
And it looks like another Manic Morning for the Disgruntled Donovan. Last night appears to have been a marathon of mania from Patty as well. LOL

Joan Belmore can have as much contact with the Chief as she wants and there is nothing you can do about it. She's a tax paying citizen who has a legitimate, ongoing concern about the "boarder" at 11 North Pack Lane.

So what if a mistake was made taking down information and she didn't live at a particular address. Deed Belmore has been saying he lives at various addresses including 11 North Pack Lane each time he's been arrested. I doubt he's ever had to prove an accurate place of residence.

Everyone should be aware of where sex offenders live... especially when they have children of their own. It's good Jennifer knows Warren Mooney III lives in Stoddard. I'm glad people on Topix posted it for a matter of public safety.

LMAO @ taking any or all of this to the Selectmen... who you have disrespected many times on Topix.
Dodson

AOL

#14 Nov 11, 2012
transcripts wrote:
Jennifer HAS NO custody of any children and NEVER has. She is THE stalker of Donovans grandchildren because SHE sees her kids LESS.
WTH Do you even have a clue as to what you are typing Donovan? How can anyone be so stupid!
Dodson

AOL

#17 Nov 11, 2012
OMG now passing money. Just how have they benefited? What did the Chief do for this money? Patty you really need to go see your psychiatrist. Maybe this time the judge will order that you be committed. Do you have a clue what is going to happen when the chief shows all your rants on this blog about him? Show how you have a vendetta against him because you NEVER get your way when it comes to Desire. The number of calls a police chief makes or receives from a citizen means nothing - you have no idea what they were talking about.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 11, 2012
transcripts wrote:
Yes Dodson its a felon to enter false info on government documents. You know like your felon conviction..
how about when you lied in court that YOU did not know anything about Topix?

Location hidden

#23 Nov 11, 2012
transcripts wrote:
Corrupt pig conspires to help evict without property owner
Corrupt pig. Doesnt do his job because someone accused him of drugs
Corrupt pig. covers up Desire Belmores drug activities
Corrupt pig. Let s Desire Belmore comit crimes
Corrupt pig falsified government documents
Corrupt pig. IS a criminal
Corrupt pig can show all he wants
Corrupt pigs own documents will be shown
Corrupt pig will release his phone records
Corrupt pig didnt want the State Police involved
I want stop now until the corrupt pig is gone
His corrupt activities aré gonna follow him because Im gonna send them yo every police Dept and their Board of selectmen
Starting with Peterborough, Hancock :)
Corrupt pig exposed one step at a time
Corrupt pig cant do a Things to step it. He is a public servant.
Deal with it.
He is a drug addict and on nut meds. Perhaps a mental evaluación is in order. And a hair folicle test
Can you PROVE ANY OF THIS..DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTS TO BACK THIS CRAP UP>?
You are just pissed that nothing has gone YOUR way in the last 2 yrs..
You remind me of the spoiled little kid who did not get thier way and throw's a tamtrum( miss-spelled)..
The sooner you get over all this shit..the better.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 11, 2012
transcripts wrote:
Again Joan Belmore is not a resident and hasnt been for 45 years
Joan has NO say who resides in Moe Belmores home AND police have NO say in civil matters whatsoever.
Joan's name is on the deed to the farm since she PAID the back tax's..
She can at any time have you evicted from the house and the land..
You are only there to help Moe..nothing more ..nothing less.
Joan is the controlling property owner..NOT MOE!!
Chelle

AOL

#40 Nov 15, 2012
Patty is very angry at Chief Giammarino. She can't handle it when he finally does his job and makes her accountable for breaking the law. It's too damn funny. Look at the titles of all the blogs Patty Donovan made about him. She does the same thing to anyone who rejects her. Judge Garfunkel no doubt will be reading all the blogs Patty made about the chief and his deputy and recognize there is a definite pattern of behavior where Patty uses a public forum to trash and harass individuals. :)
No Defense

AOL

#41 Nov 15, 2012
We've come a long way from "I showed the chief a picture of his tiny crooked pee pee and together we laughed and laughed"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#45 Nov 16, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
Oh and BTW........ LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Patty for being on the budget committee long enough to help approve a new cruiser for the chief so he can monitor her stalking activities in Greenfield!!
At least her didn't get a candy apple red Z with T tops like the sheriff here did LMAO (for undercover ya know LOL)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46 Nov 16, 2012
he*
unReal

Satellite Provider

#47 Nov 16, 2012
secret squirrel is so lonely she's begging for all her posts be seen
its the only attention she gets
unReal

Satellite Provider

#48 Nov 16, 2012
don't worry about that. they are. with all your information
unReal

Satellite Provider

#49 Nov 16, 2012
unfortunately for you, your identity isn't relevent yet.
remember Sarah Palin had her email hacked? his proxy didn't matter. all those proxies record your IP.
unReal

Satellite Provider

#50 Nov 16, 2012
there is always a needle behind every balloon
unReal

Satellite Provider

#51 Nov 16, 2012
I'm LMFAO!!! Dodson read News Flash!! 104!!!
unReal

Satellite Provider

#52 Nov 16, 2012
Patricia Dodson why are you lying now????
woopitydoo

Satellite Provider

#53 Nov 16, 2012
ya, Dodson, we want to know ..
woopitydoo

Satellite Provider

#54 Nov 16, 2012
come on you lying bioych!!!!
blankface

Satellite Provider

#55 Nov 16, 2012
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaassaaasaaaaaanaesawaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaassssssas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fucktards create threads to proclaim they're Fu... Dec 15 Sharon 2
Who is brain dead and needs buried first? Dec 15 Burt Rambeau 1
The crazies sure are missing Patty Dec 12 Burt Rambeau 1
another one dead due to Belmores Dec 12 desire belmore 44
important message for desire belmore Dec 10 beckyA 42
I can never tell the truth because I'm always a... Dec 10 Bloomin Idiots 12
Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... Dec 5 marion edmondson 1

Greenfield News Video

Greenfield Dating
Find my Match