Patty Repeats Her Own History

Patty Repeats Her Own History

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
More

South Bend, IN

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Don't forget. She did the same shit when trying to dig up information on Cathy Cmelo too. She posted on the Algoma, WI Topix.
No Defense

AOL

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Smear Campaign Directed at Commissioner William Wolske of Wisconsin,the man that issued the restraining order against her.

Posted in Algoma, Wisconsin Topix forum:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/algoma-wi/TEO...

Same Pattern

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.--Albert Einstein

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2012
these blogs created after Cullinan received contempt 11/19/2012
Patty

Satellite Provider

#6 Nov 20, 2012
these blogs created after Cullinan received contempt 11/19/2012
The truth

Seattle, WA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
These blogs are a continuation of the give and take that's been going on for 10 years online between Patty Donovan and people she met and harassed in an AOL chat room.
Patty

Satellite Provider

#8 Nov 20, 2012
BTW that wasn't a good topix to use since everyone on it agrees WI court system is corrupt LOL!
Patty

Satellite Provider

#9 Nov 20, 2012
better go read the stories by people in WI :)
The Truth

Seattle, WA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Patty wrote:
BTW that wasn't a good topix to use since everyone on it agrees WI court system is corrupt LOL!
Everyone? Not everyone. Just the ones who lost in court. Like YOU.
Patty

Satellite Provider

#11 Nov 20, 2012
The truth wrote:
These blogs are a continuation of the give and take that's been going on for 10 years online between Patty Donovan and people she met and harassed in an AOL chat room.
truth : you tecueved info from " ray and jenny" with the continatuon of your harassment that's why you are on a GREENFIELD NH topix blog 2 years AFTER I left AOL
Patty

Satellite Provider

#12 Nov 20, 2012
recieved***
Patty

Satellite Provider

#13 Nov 20, 2012
every thread created IS being printed and filed.
No Defense

AOL

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Who gives a shlt when they were created? The date 11/19 doesn't matter to any of us, because we are not restrained or acting on behalf of anyone. What does matter is the date on the Algoma blog/Austin Townhome listing and the distinct pattern shown, long before Cullinan and Belmore came along. What also matters is that the information was obtained from memory, and not by the direction of Belmore or Cullinan. It was posted by people that witnessed the past behavior and linked it to the present. You reference the same people in the townhome listing, providing more proof that they act independently and not as a third party extension of Cullinan and Belmore. You attempted to make them third party extensions of Whalen, and that also failed. It fails because it wasn't true then, just as it isn't true now.

What are you going to do, tell the court Jen and Ray gave us this information and where to find it? How could they?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.--Albert Einstein
Patty

Satellite Provider

#15 Nov 20, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone? Not everyone. Just the ones who lost in court. Like YOU.
zip don't see anyone living on Algoma topix. opinions posted and left. can you say the same crazy bipolar Katie from Seattle Washington?
No Defense

AOL

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Patty wrote:
BTW that wasn't a good topix to use since everyone on it agrees WI court system is corrupt LOL!
It is a good blog to use, because in a statement to the Wisconsin court, you told them you had never heard of topix and never posted on it.

More proof that Donovan is a LIAR and even willing to lie in court.

PRINT THIS

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 21, 2012
LMFAO @ Patty's desperation. Scroll down to The Comments and read. It is CLASSIC Patty Donovan behavior and tactic! Too Fcking Funny!!!!! Using Jenny's name to get information? Tsk tsk.. won't look good to Judge Garfunkel!

http://www.propertycrunch.com/NEW-HAMPSHIRE/A ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-Austi ...

Also note that under the listing for the townhome, Patty has an AOL email address for contact. And included in the content is this sentence:

"She had a boyfriend for some time, who got sick of it and left, his name is Steve Mckenna..."

Patty recently tried to say Jennifer left Desire. It's the same pattern of behavior. Nothing ever changes.
repeat

Satellite Provider

#19 Nov 21, 2012
repeat: having Judge Brown on May 4th re-enforce March order with jail time because of YOUR blog entries and telling Garfunkel Donovan's still posting while you continue to post detailed information from hearings and have absolutely more knowledge those transcripts from Browns hearing are easily accessible ..crackhead logic
Happy Thanksgiving
Dodson

AOL

#20 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO Did you see Patty give herself away under MidgetPig in this blog? Poor psycho must have her personalities fighting with each other to type.
repeat

Satellite Provider

#21 Nov 21, 2012
no*
print that

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 21, 2012
repeat wrote:
repeat: having Judge Brown on May 4th re-enforce March order with jail time because of YOUR blog entries and telling Garfunkel Donovan's still posting while you continue to post detailed information from hearings and have absolutely more knowledge those transcripts from Browns hearing are easily accessible ..crackhead logic
Happy Thanksgiving
What detailed information????? Details????? LMFAO Your details were all in YOUR posts while crazy old bat!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll why is Patty Donovan a better person than Belmo... (Feb '12) 15 min Yepitsme 120
Are you trying to say that's not KARMA? 1 hr Yepitsme 18
Is gypsy clown belmore telling strangers online... 1 hr Yepitsme 3
Announcement : Jenny lost her license and can't... 2 hr yepitsme 7
Good news for Patty today ! 8 hr Real Person 7
Twitter @PattyDs50 is a public domain! 9 hr yepitsme 70
Today Wed Sharon 1
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]