of 3
Next Last
manufactured

AOL

#5 May 23, 2012
Herlene Marie wrote:
I waitress at Trigger Memorial golf where i make 3.50 an hour
And i make fun of.pattys 30 an hour
How i trashed her daughter and family payback could be a biotch for me...its been a lng tim te coming :)
Abracadabra :)
Minimum wage in Rhode Island is "$7.40 per hour", so obviously this post is as manufactured as Patty saying she receives "$30.00 an hour" to clean toilets.

Patty can create lives, relationships, and employment for others, but it doesn't mean they suddenly live according to her wants. Things don't change because she wants them to be different. This is unlike Patty herself, whose life has been publicized all over this greenfield forum, where it is all proven fact that she is TRASH. Being TRASH is something she has to live with each day.
Carolina

AOL

#9 May 23, 2012
Herlene Marie wrote:
Trash is Herlene Marie Duchesne Ugarte living in a one bedroom apt whle saying sh lives in a mansion
Trash is being foreclosed on like susan michele boudreaux
Trash is pretending you have something and you live like a pauper thinkin your totally anonymous online and leave your facebook open :)
Trash is freeloading and mooching off a man old enough to be your father while getting down on hands and knees to take it up the ass from his nephew.:) That shoe fits you Patty.. Greenfield's white trash loon! LOL
Carolina

AOL

#10 May 23, 2012
The judge signed the papers. Patty has an RO on her from the Belmores! AHahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Carolina

AOL

#11 May 23, 2012
Herlene Marie wrote:
Delete..im coming for you offline..
Offline? LMAO!!!!!! With what? Your wrinkles and droopy ass?? LOLOLOL
Lindsay

AOL

#12 May 23, 2012
Herlene Marie wrote:
Yep you manufactured fake lives because your real ones SUCK
Projecting again? You said you were a paralegal and sold junk on Ebay for 5k a month. Yet your email specifically showed that you were applying for PHONE SEX jobs and got rejected!! You couldn't even qualify for a $1500 loan!! The only one manufacturing a fake life is YOU. LMAO!!!
Lindsay

AOL

#13 May 23, 2012
Carolina wrote:
<quoted text>
Offline? LMAO!!!!!! With what? Your wrinkles and droopy ass?? LOLOLOL
Hanging herself on that rope I tell ya!! Threatening to go after someone "offline"..... with an arrest record of threats and harassment.... not smart. Pattern of behavior! LOL I can't stop laughing at Patty's stupidity.
Lindsay

AOL

#14 May 23, 2012
Me <<<< Michelle Boudreaux
Carolina

AOL

#15 May 23, 2012
Me <--------Desnise Vidra. Fact.
Lindsay

AOL

#16 May 23, 2012
Me <<<<< Elaine Garner
Lindsay

AOL

#17 May 23, 2012
Maxi Patty <-------- My User name
Lindsay

AOL

#18 May 23, 2012
Vexation <<<<< My other User name
Lindsay

AOL

#19 May 23, 2012
Carolina wrote:
Me <--------Desnise Vidra. Fact.
No. You can't be Denise. She's never on Topix. You can be Cmelo. LOL
Carolina

AOL

#20 May 23, 2012
Me ,------- Cathy Cmelo.
manufactured

AOL

#21 May 23, 2012
Herlene Marie wrote:
Yep you manufactured fake lives because your real ones SUCK
1. Works for two lawyers= cleaned toilets at the Greenfield Inn
2. Ivy Tech Associates in paralegal= Course incomplete
3. Ball State University= Never attended
4. Has a romantic relationship with Don Wiliams= Don Williams married and has a romantic relationship with his beautiful wife.
5. Owns half of Moe's property= Owns nothing. Not an owner, not a renter, just a freeloader
6. People jealous of your sex life= A vibrator is the extent of your sex life, and you fear never having sex again for the rest of your life.
7. Makes more than $3000 a month selling junk online= Broke and desperately applying for jobs as a phone sex operator, babysitting, pet sitting, toilet cleaning, and caregiver for the elderly.

Yes, your real life sucks, so you manufactured one in an AOL chat room. Not that anyone believed you, because you are too damn stupid to be anything you said you were.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 May 23, 2012
Lindsay wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You can't be Denise. She's never on Topix. You can be Cmelo. LOL
Darn, now I am confused on who I supposed to be..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23 May 23, 2012
Herlene has been told you are using her name in here and she is really pissed off...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24 May 23, 2012
Can't wait for Herlene to get here.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#29 May 23, 2012
Belmore Drug Bros wrote:
Really Cathy Cmelo? Then why is she in a AOL chatroom called Danny's Divas talking about it? As always you scumsucking bitches stab each other in the back. Keep passing out that info!!!!!!!!!! LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO for real!!!!!!!!!! How's that pity story about your fk up back are you getting cash from Fawn to pay for it AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN??????????
Fawn doesn't' have money to pass around anymore, Ronnie died.

You do realize Linda has a knife in your back? lmfao, have you figured out who she is on here yet while she feds you false information to post!!..roflmaoooooo

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#33 May 23, 2012
Herlene Marie wrote:
Im old ugly and poor like crazy cmelo
Stop distracting dopehead belmore gave our names and locations out..hes busy smoking crack with mauricia and hiding drunk cullinans 30 packs
Back to me, my one bedroom apt and my waitressing job which is still more than crazy cmelo has.. Her nutcheck
Hey Patty, you're still running like an old coon dog trying to pass a peach seed!!! Grunt a little harder, lol.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#36 May 23, 2012
Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Patty, you're still running like an old coon dog trying to pass a peach seed!!! Grunt a little harder, lol.
It won't help her to grunt, she has had to many rammed up there, that it is now impacted. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patty's " buddies" 9 hr Yepitsme 130
Why has the lunatics gone mad over Patty having... Mar 2 Yepitsme 46
Great News ! Senate passed a Bill ! Open carry ... Feb 26 Burt Rambeau 1
Announcement: I am Patty's follower on Twitter ... Feb 21 Burt Rambeau 5
Gay lads in antrim 18 to 28 Feb 19 Jonathan1988 1
aol Feb 16 Yepitsme 26
So True Feb 9 Yepitsme 1

Greenfield News Video

Greenfield Dating
Find my Match