Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Jul 19, 2011

Poor Patty. Let's assess your character and personality traits shall we?

Angry.
Jealous.
Obsessed.
Spiteful.
Rejected.
Loser.
Ugly.
Ignorant.
Envious.
Liar.
Racist.
Bigot.
Narrow Minded.
Mentally Ill.
Weak.
Depressed.
Manic.
Bipolar.
Sociopath.
Psychopath.
Dishonest.
Nasty.
Evil.
Cruel minded.
Indigent.
Desperate.
Vile.
Despicable.
Disgusting.
Dirty.
Simpleton.
Shameless.

My God!!! How do you live with yourself??? No wonder Desire wants nothing to do with you. He found a woman with the complete opposite traits with a hot body and face to match!!!

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Jul 20, 2011

Tiny Tim Desire wrote:
Moe said. Seems Desire is the one carrying the sloppy seconds status LOL!!
He also said just last weekend when you were at the farmstand feeding him beer after beer he isn't as dumb as you think he is.

----------
Response:
No one gives a shit what Moe thinks. How smart can Moe be when he practically lost his house and farm because he didn't pay taxes for 7 years? Using Moe as your "validation" is as dumb as using a dead man as a personal reference.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Patty was pretending she was dating "Mark"....a make believe bf she posted about after discovering Belmore and Cullinan are a couple.

Patty is delusional
AOL
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#26 Jul 20, 2011

Again... if you were dating "Mark", you wouldn't be bothered with harassing and obessing over Desire's penis the way you've been doing for a week. If there really is another man, you'd be respectful to him and not make an ass of yourself on here in full view of the public. You truly don't know how to conduct yourself in a sane way, do you? Everything you say and do points to mental illness. I'm sure "Mark" would rather drink his beer than be with you anyway. Mark must not be doing it for you because you're on Topix ALL the time. LOL

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Message to Patty Donovan from Belmore

DesireJCBelmore
Jaffrey, NH
Jul 19, 2011

don't get too cocky loser. "nothing" IS presumptuious!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
How do u like me now wrote:
Protective orders are a piece of paper they don't stop bullets :::::grin::::::

Clowned yourself
AOL
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#33Jul 18, 2011

All that talk the past few days, and Patty got served with a protective order? Some things never change. ROFL

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Subject: Re: Desire Belmore
Hey?
On 2/14/11, Patty D <~sreallymee@gmail.com> wrote:
And I know the consequences for what I did. I will take them Desire..
I will plead guilty

> Desire
I retract every single cruel word and lie, I ever said, or posted about you. I was immature, selfish, and confused my sadness with
anger and I was dumb. I never meant any of those lies I said. Your not ugly, your not anything I said.. I think you are soo handsome, and I was just plain stupid.you are the sweetest, kindnest man I ever met. Probably ever will. I mean that with all my heart, Desire.

I never meant to hurt you but I did. I can take all those words back but I know you will never forget or forgive. I don! blame you. Some
day I will make them up to you. And I know, no amount of time can erase what I did to you.
I wished I had never said them, posted them, about your niece, your sister Michele.. The cruel and hateful things I said about your mother.. I always liked your mother, the best of all the Belmore's. And the rest of your family, too. I don't even know them, and I was so low. Never did I hate your family. I didnt have any reason to. I'm sorry I took things you had told me, and lied about them. I'msorry I ever took those words you told me, and used them in the most cruelest, hatefull hurtful ways possible.

I'm equally sorry I ever wrote that email to Joan. I had no right to do that. And I plan to rectify it with Joan. And I know words don't take away the hurt I caused you. I only wish you knew how sincere I truly am. May be some day you will.
I apology for taken the one thing you hated the most, online and making facebooks and blogs , I deeply regret doing that to you. And I know having them removed wont take away what has already been done. You mean! a lot to me, even though I didnt know how to show it properly, but you still do. I was loud, stupid, aggressive, and disrespectful. I guess being in your position, it would be only
reasonable for you to think I was crazy, schizophrenic, bipolar.

I'm sorry, I was stupid, selfish, that I didnt know you wanted me to go away after your mother came back. I guess I was selfish. Never did I know you never wanted to talk to me on the phone. I would have never offered that cell phone to you. I'm glad I know how you really feel about me now. The only one good thing about that blog and those emails. I never did it to harm, or hurt you. I really only wanted to apology. I never had a motive, Desire, but that.

I wished I could take it all back, turn back the hands of time, but I can't. I did it all and I have soo many regrets. I never regretted
anything like I do you. I know I messed up big time. I know my anger, and my frustrations, ruined everything, there may have ever been. I regret that so deeply. I took your trust and I ruined it.

I know you could never trust me again You will always be in my heart. You were special to me. and in my immature, selfish, frustrated, self centered, moronic state, I thought If I could only hate you, you would be out of my heart. It didn' work out as I planned.

I never lied to you when we were on good terms. I meant every word I ever said. No matter how "mis placed" you thought my feelings were. I wasn't delusional. Maybe your right about everything. Maybe I'm no good. My I never will be.. Maybe I'm rotten, awful, horrible. Maybe I was never good enough. You were right .. you have what you need to have me in jail. its what you wanted..I1m giving you everything you need now desire..
I will anything Desire. I will plead guilty on the 23rd. whatever you want me to do I will do it. I just wanted to apologize.!hats all it ever was. I didnt have any motive.. but you wont ever believe
me..You think Im schizophrenic.. you think im crazy..

Im not crazyl Well maybe I do crazy things.. but Im not crazy" But you keep your instincts, its better for you Just have me arrested I know you want to.. I will be waiting. Just wanted to apologize thats all

Location hidden

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Message from Belmore to Donovan

DOGovansGoingDown
Jaffrey, NH
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#93Aug 11, 2011

I'M HAPPY WITH MY WOMAN

I'M HAPPY YOU'RE LOSING!!!!

Location hidden

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Aug 12, 2011

Patty Donovan-"DESIRE JOSEPH CHARLES BELMORE DIED JULY 13 2011! You do NOT exist to me anymore!"

Belmore's Response:
Really? How come I have a recording from last week where you,Andrea & Bill sit around and Andrea states " Patty still loves Desire' or she wouldn't be doing all this shit"

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2013
jealousy patty
AOL
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3Jul 14, 2011

it's amazing how jealous patty donovan can get after discovering desire has been with a woman who has a decent hairline and looks feminine. all these posts by her on topix in the name of.... jealousy. tsk tsk

Location hidden

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Chatter Up wrote:
Aug 12, 2011
Patty Donovan-"DESIRE JOSEPH CHARLES BELMORE DIED JULY 13 2011! You do NOT exist to me anymore!"
Belmore's Response:
Really? How come I have a recording from last week where you,Andrea & Bill sit around and Andrea states " Patty still loves Desire' or she wouldn't be doing all this shit"
Her own sister knows Patty is in love with Belmore. LOL

Location hidden

#12 Jan 8, 2013
I'll post some more memories later. :)
Cognitive Thinking

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I remember some of these posts. Hilarious! Yes even Andrea knew her sister was deeeeeeply in love with Desire.... and still is!
Darcie responding to your own post

I remember Jennys posts about you

Jenny: so what she looks like you

But Jenny doesnt know how extremely ugly you are. You use another womans pic :)
DIPSHlT DONOVAN

France

#14 Jan 8, 2013
LOOK AT DIPSHlT PATTY DONOVAN.... TALKING OUT OF HER ASS AGAIN. STILL DOESN'T KNOW WHO CHATTER IS BECAUSE SHE'S A DIPSHlT.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Patty's stupidity goes waaaaaaaay back! She's been accusing people of being other people for YEARS. Here's a little example from long, long ago... this was found in an abandoned Yahoo mailbox.... Stupid ass Patty accusing Katie of being Linda Whalen. LMFAO!!!!

RESJUDIClATAII@aol.com wrote:

Let me remind you.. Andrea Leclair of Enfield Connecticut has already informed me that linda Whalen told her katieKat2828@aol.com is HER email address..

KatieKat8282:
Remind me? LMFAO Stupid bitch. There is nothing to remind. I don't give a fck who Andrea or Linda are. They mean nothing to me. My email address is 8282, not 2828, dumbass. Are you really this incredibly stupid? Yes, you are. You are a fcking MORON! If I want to, I can make the accounts KatieKat8822 or KatieKat8228 or whatever combination I want to IF they are not already taken. You are an idiot if you think my name is Linda and that I own 2828. You are a loser! LMFAO

Location hidden

#17 Jan 8, 2013
And another false accusation from waaaaaay back. She accused GORDY of being Linda Whalen LMAOOOOO!!

The Singing Sows: STILL ACCUSING PEOPLE OF BEING SOMEONE THEY ARENT

The Singing Sows: SHE STILL THINKS IM LINDA LOL

PatttysBest43: whalen did your mother scream out your name while she lay dead on floor for three days, i take it no one called her

The Singing Sows: DEAD PEOPLE DONT SCREAM PATTY
Cognitive Thinking

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Chatter Up wrote:
Patty's stupidity goes waaaaaaaay back! She's been accusing people of being other people for YEARS. Here's a little example from long, long ago... this was found in an abandoned Yahoo mailbox.... Stupid ass Patty accusing Katie of being Linda Whalen. LMFAO!!!!
Let me remind you.. Andrea Leclair of Enfield Connecticut has already informed me that linda Whalen told her katieKat2828@aol.com is HER email address..
KatieKat8282:
Remind me? LMFAO Stupid bitch. There is nothing to remind. I don't give a fck who Andrea or Linda are. They mean nothing to me. My email address is 8282, not 2828, dumbass. Are you really this incredibly stupid? Yes, you are. You are a fcking MORON! If I want to, I can make the accounts KatieKat8822 or KatieKat8228 or whatever combination I want to IF they are not already taken. You are an idiot if you think my name is Linda and that I own 2828. You are a loser! LMFAO
y

Darcie you will never hide your lesbian desires under any name. It just proves your pussy quivers for Donovan

And your ugly and unattractive like Cullinan
Go look at her face on facebook. Its YOU

Dont you want to announce how much sex your getting? People dont brag when they get it. Havent you gotten the memo?

Location hidden

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Old but still funny.

The Singing Sows: ITS VERY EASY TO GET PATTY STARTED ON OBSESSING ABOUT LINDA WHALEN

PatttysBest43: your a focking loon whale, we know that, no shock

The Singing Sows: POOR PATTY.

The Singing Sows: SO EARLY IN THE MORNING AND ALREADY WORKED UP

PatttysBest43: loon your worked up 24/7 while hiding, whalen thinks anyone likes it, when it hides,

PatttysBest43: apparently not clever enough to not hide LOL

MariaCVFD7: PATTTY, ARE YOU OK WITH THE FACT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU

PatttysBest43: marie... well you must be, you hide

MariaCVFD7: OH THATS RIGHT ACCORDING TO YOU EVERYONE HIDES

PatttysBest43: maria is its more like a dyke, and it dont like being hated, or it wouldnt hide, right loon? LOL

PatttysBest43: marie you were thinking anyone thought you werent a loonie in hiding,

MariaCVFD7: THATS RIGHT ANOTHER PARANOID CHAT DAY FOR PATTY

The Singing Sows: MIKE SHE THINKS EVEYRONE IS HIDING

MariaCVFD7: YEAH I KNOW

MariaCVFD7: I THINK THAT SHE IS REALLY THE ONE HIDING SOMETHING

PatttysBest43: lib, isnt hiding, either is mack or huston,

The Singing Sows: RIGHT PATTY, THATS WHY THEY ARE USING ANONYMOUS USER NAMES INSTEAD OF THEIR REAL NAMES LMAO

MariaCVFD7: YEAH MUST OF BEEN HERPES OR SOMTHIN

The Singing Sows: MIKE THATS A GOOD POSSIBILITY IF ANYONE WANTED TO TOUCH HER WITHOUT THE 20 FOOT POLE AND WALL BETWEEN THEM.

MariaCVFD7: SHE DOESNT GET MUCH I CAN TELL

Location hidden

#20 Jan 8, 2013
<<---- Hey jackass. I'm NOT Darci. But keep accusing me because when I say my name, you're going to be laughed at the same way you accused Darci of being some random woman from England!
jacanus donovani

AOL

#22 Jan 8, 2013
Chatter Up wrote:
KatieKat8282:
I was also accused of being Linda Whalen. I was then said to be advising Whalen. And finally, I was said to be communicating with Linda Whalen and harassing Patty Donvan on her behalf. Any of that sound familiar?

Just replace the name "Linda Whalen" with "Desire Belmore" and it's the same scenario today. Patty has a distinct pattern. Nothing is original. It's the same mumbo jumbo year after year, and it's filled with nothing but lies and false accusations in between.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 8, 2013

SeroqueL 4 Patty : Seroquel is a very strong medication for people who are delusional, demented...... psychotic
10:53

Patty could use big doses of anti psychotic meds.
10:53

SeroqueL 4 Patty
I'm leaving her a couple of pills
10:54

PROANBUBBA38
she does need all the help she can get...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fucktards create threads to proclaim they're Fu... Mon Sharon 2
Who is brain dead and needs buried first? Mon Burt Rambeau 1
The crazies sure are missing Patty Dec 12 Burt Rambeau 1
another one dead due to Belmores Dec 12 desire belmore 44
important message for desire belmore Dec 10 beckyA 42
I can never tell the truth because I'm always a... Dec 10 Bloomin Idiots 12
Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... Dec 5 marion edmondson 1

Greenfield News Video

Greenfield Dating
Find my Match