ConcernedCitizen

New Boston, NH

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Jenny wrote:
Extensive investigating...Lawsuit...Brin g them down..Der you are an idiot...You do not scare, intimidate or worry me in the least.Boring...And we all laugh and go to bed..Everyone can't wait for you to go down..Merry Christmas!-Contempt

OH, didnt you tell the Judge you dont reside in Greenfield

yesterday? was that another lie under oath? oh, thats right, you havent lived in Greenfield since before June 23.. my mistake :)
Greenfield Police reports
June 23- Antrim
July 18-Antrim
August 24-Antrim
October 5- Antrim
April 21 Nashua yet changed after she was ticketed by the Chief June 5 to Antrim :)
ConcernedCitizen

New Boston, NH

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Jenny wrote:
Extensive investigating...Lawsuit...Brin g them down..Der you are an idiot...You do not scare, intimidate or worry me in the least.Boring...And we all laugh and go to bed..Everyone can't wait for you to go down..Merry Christmas!

we know your not scared. you plead guilty to mutual combat.. thats the joy of it! stalking cant occur.. lol
Dodson

AOL

#3 Nov 10, 2012
WTH Try repeating it a third time DumbAssDonovan. Soooooo, how much did that atty of yours help you, Patty? LMAO
Dodson

AOL

#6 Nov 10, 2012
join us wrote:
Dodson, can you tell us? And tell us who is giving you info?
YOU, Patty Donovan, are giving all of us info.
Dodson

AOL

#7 Nov 10, 2012
join us wrote:
With all 3 of those contempt in superior u Must have some info right?
LMAO So 3 contempts equals me having info. Now, that makes Patty sense, however, thanks for stating there are 3 contempts.
Dodson

AOL

#10 Nov 10, 2012
join us wrote:
With all 3 of those contempt in superior u Must have some info right?
You, Patty, just said 3 contempts. You can put any name on a post, however, we all know it's YOU, Donovan.
Dodson

AOL

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Patty give it up. Try a different personality.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2012
LMAO! Another week goes by and it's still happening! THEY LOVE YOU PATTY!! They're up your ass 24/7!!! OMG it's incredible! PATTY PATTY PATTY FONT FONT FONT AOL AOL AOL DESIRE DESIRE JENNY JENNY JENNY JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE MOE MOE MOE AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!

This is the funniest thing in the world! See you all next week, same time/same place/same topic....PATTY AND FONT!!!!!! WoooooooHoooo!
Dodson

AOL

#14 Nov 10, 2012
You are so right -- Patty and font. She is finding even more personalities. Life sucks for Patty!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Well maybe they can write a book about her and you all can contribute. You all know more about her life than she knows herself! LOL
Dodson

AOL

#16 Nov 10, 2012
That's what happens when Patty's personalities come out to play. She can't remember what each of them is posting. The only thing anyone would write about Patty is a psychiatrist as a case study of an insane person.
ohmy

New Boston, NH

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Gentle Reader wrote:
Well maybe they can write a book about her and you all can contribute. You all know more about her life than she knows herself! LOL
gentle, seems they are all closet lezzies..
ohmy

New Boston, NH

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Dodson wrote:
That's what happens when Patty's personalities come out to play. She can't remember what each of them is posting. The only thing anyone would write about Patty is a psychiatrist as a case study of an insane person.
Dodson you claim 30 years in the legal field and you dont know "insane" is a legal term not a medical after all these years? LOL! go lay down you old washed up drunk hag LOL
ohmy

New Boston, NH

#19 Nov 10, 2012
saturday night out in Milford with my many many lovers.. bye hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2012
ohmy wrote:
<quoted text>Dodson you claim 30 years in the legal field and you dont know "insane" is a legal term not a medical after all these years? LOL! go lay down you old washed up drunk hag LOL
Patty, you are a dumbass, for the last time I am not Dobson. God you are so fricking stupid.

By the way INSANE is both a medical term and a legal term. You are just too stupid to understand either of them. All the prisoners and mental patients I have dealt with over the years, YOU have got to be the stupidest one ever. At least sometime in their manic episodes they actually made sense once in awhile. You, Patty, on the other hand, NEVER make any sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Sep 6 Sherry Toras 32
Sharon? Burt? Aug '16 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '16 Dodson 57
Go Fund Me Aug '16 Ghetto Pig Millio... 1
When these lunatics aren't on Topix... Aug '16 Debra Carney 11
patty donovan apologizes to desire (May '13) Jul '16 NikiyieDonovan 16
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Jul '16 Golfergal 40

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance