First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Patty

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Dear Diary. Or as I like to call you, Diarrhea.

I only thought about Desire 872 times today. That's 2 less times than yesterday, but the night is still young. Oh what I wouldn't give to be in his bed tonight. It pisses me off Jenny has him. But I believe in jealous revenge and I will continue my campaign of harassment, stalking and threats until I convince him he belongs with me and not a decent woman who straightened her life out.

I see Breeze has reappeared from the depths of hell. If I play my cards right I might get her to take my side since Erica and Andrea abandoned me. Erica is too busy getting involved in domestic assault cases and Andrea is still angry that I went public about dad molesting me (us).

Do you think I stand a chance in court? 6 charges on me in 2 courts. What are the odds that the judges will both have heart attacks and I won't be sentenced during the holidays?

Until later, Diarrhea,

Patty.
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Dear Diary.

I just thought of Desire again. That's 873 times in a day so far.
just me

AOL

#3 Oct 19, 2012
funny blog. lol
Heather

AOL

#4 Oct 19, 2012
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan wrote:
Dear Diary.
I just thought of Desire again. That's 873 times in a day so far.
Have you ever noticed that she's saved every picture of Desire she had her lusting eyes on? Women who are disgusted or repulsed by a particular man don't save his pictures. Patty can't get him out of her mind.
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Dear Diary,

I thought of him again. Actually I never stopped thinking of him since my last entry. I also can't stop thinking of Jenny. I was looking at the photo of her in a bikini and found myself comparing my boobs and butt to hers.....then realized how much I want to squeeze her boobs and butt! I think I've become bisexual because she's part of my sexual obsession.

I've got to stay off Topix as much as I can. I need to show those judges I can have good behavior and that I can refrain from obsessing on here. Maybe just maybe..... it will keep me out of jail if I stay clear of Topix and only post minimally until the court dates.

Until next time,
Patty
NoLife

New Boston, NH

#6 Oct 20, 2012
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan wrote:
Dear Diary,
I thought of him again. Actually I never stopped thinking of him since my last entry. I also can't stop thinking of Jenny. I was looking at the photo of her in a bikini and found myself comparing my boobs and butt to hers.....then realized how much I want to squeeze her boobs and butt! I think I've become bisexual because she's part of my sexual obsession.
I've got to stay off Topix as much as I can. I need to show those judges I can have good behavior and that I can refrain from obsessing on here. Maybe just maybe..... it will keep me out of jail if I stay clear of Topix and only post minimally until the court dates.
Until next time,
Patty
[email protected] for pattys attention at 2AM.. compare? Cullinan can not be compared to a straight person. nor can you..
NoLife

New Boston, NH

#7 Oct 20, 2012
thanks for the print outs
biggestLIARofall

Ashburn, VA

#8 Oct 20, 2012
and of course....you oblige!

LMAO!@"NoLife"...How fitting for You!!!
Patty

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Dear Diary,

I took a photo of Desire to Walmart and blew it up poster size. I cut his head out and attached it to my pillow. Then I humped it. I know it's not the real thing but at least I could look at his handsome face and fantasize he liked it.

I really think I have a chance to avoid jail if I keep printing out these blogs that strangers created. I just hope the judge doesn't see all the ones I've made about Desire, Jenny, Emma, The Chief, etc who are NOT strangers to me. It's always worse when its someone I really know.
And curse Kathy Malwitz for coming on Topix! Now I'll never be able to convince the judge all those names are Desire because she's come back from hell to fight with them again. Nothing ever goes right for me. Nothing.

Patty

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 20, 2012
BooofknWooo....
Patty Donovan

Montréal, Canada

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Dear Diarrhea Diary,

I took my weekly shower today. I had a lot of road grime on me from trying to be sneaky about stalking Desire and Jenny. I'm thinking about getting a white jacket and white snow pants so when the snow comes I can camoflauge myself better.

I tried to manufacture evidence today but it backfired. I thought I could get away with writing graffiti on my Jeep and blaming it on Jenny. But I forgot she has a solid alibi because she has a life with her kids. Now I have all this writing on my Jeep that says "Patty sucks" and "Dumbass Donovan" in permanent marker. Guess I can try and sand it off tomorrow.

Patty

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Holy Hell, LMFAO! I've been away from here for weeks now and I simply cannot believe that this is STILL going on, 24/7.
jim

AOL

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Gentle Reader wrote:
Holy Hell, LMFAO! I've been away from here for weeks now and I simply cannot believe that this is STILL going on, 24/7.
why did you come back?

Location hidden

#15 Oct 21, 2012
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you come back?
Why are you still here? Since checking out this Thread from Hell, I have:

Taken a drive to Ligonier to see the mountains and leaves changing colors

Visited Triple B Farms and Trax Farms

Went to Fright Nights at Kennywood Park

Hosted a Birthday Party for my daughter's boyfriend

Got a new tattoo

Attended my niece's birthday party

Had my hair done

And of course gone shopping, visited with friends, etc. In other words, I have LIVED for myself and not to torment another person. I said it before and I'll say it again: YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST AS SICK AS YOU SAY PATTY IS. Always laughing about her being on here 24/7 when all of YOU are on here too....at least she's on her own hometown's thread, all of you are spread out all over the country visiting hers to get a reaction out of her. Isn't that a form of stalking? What if your employers saw the things you wrote? Your pastor? Your Mother? I find it hard to believe that not one of you among the many posting here finds it a bit abnormal....this is classic Mob Mentality. And Jim I will go and read whatever I want, whenever I want. You do not own or control Topix, contrary to what you all believe.
Dodson

AOL

#16 Oct 21, 2012
blah blah blah Guess what - we all have lifes. Your opinion is just that YOUR opinion. I don't care what you think. Why do you think Patty invited the majority of us to this blog? Mob mentality LOL Lady, do you just pick this chit out of your ass?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Dodson wrote:
blah blah blah Guess what - we all have lifes. Your opinion is just that YOUR opinion. I don't care what you think. Why do you think Patty invited the majority of us to this blog? Mob mentality LOL Lady, do you just pick this chit out of your ass?
It is MOB MENTALITY. You are in denial. From the amount of posts on here, on the countless threads, you do not have lives. You have all, HAPPILY I should say, made this woman your lives. You all think you have this 'power' over her but obviously she has it over all of you! I have never in my life (and I'm 48...hard to believe isn't it? That's what LIVING GOOD does for a person) seen people behave this way. It's like a train wreck, you don't WANT to see it but you are compelled to look because it's so tragic.
Dodson

AOL

#18 Oct 21, 2012
How long did it take you to read all the posts? Was that inbetween your birthday parties? Now, let me go tell Jesus to get off the cross, so you can take his place.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 21, 2012
Dodson wrote:
How long did it take you to read all the posts? Was that inbetween your birthday parties? Now, let me go tell Jesus to get off the cross, so you can take his place.
I never said I read all the posts. I looked at the main thread page and saw all the different threads, 98% relating to Patty and saw that it was all the same people commenting. You are a smug, smart mouth ugly little woman.

I'm off again. I'll check back in a few weeks and I'm sure I'll see the same group of no-life uglies on here picking away at the keyboard. Got FONT? LMFAO, you people are the biggest collection of losers/hypocrites that I've ever encountered.
Dodson

AOL

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Oh, more birthday parties. Life is so exciting. Did you know "you people" is one of the most common references to blacks by racists?
Patty

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 22, 2012
Dear Diary,

I had a busy weekend. of course Desire and Jenny were constantly on my mind. I'm worried about the charges against me. I'm desperate to stay out of jail. I spent a lot of time printing out blogs that I can tweak in my favor. The judge is too dumb to know who is really posting so I'm going to lie my ass off and say Belmore is ALL those user names regardless of them originating from difference states across the U.S. The judge has no idea how Topix works so I know he'll buy into my bullshit.

I'm a little embarassed that everyone in the court room is going to know I bent over to have sex with Desire from behind and peed myself. I can't deny any more that I wanted to have sex with a man I've been claiming disgusts me. He broke off penetrating me because I pissed myself. That is the 3rd man I've lost doing that. Michael. Gordon and now Desire. I have bladder issues.

Screw those West Coast troublemakers! Telling Desire to take pictures of my blogs is going to sink me unless I pay to have them all removed before they get the chance to snap some of my most atrocious and self-damning blogs. I'm so stupid. I'm trying to manufacture evidence but I keep tripping over my own ignorance. One day I said Desire is Inquiring Minds. The next I'm saying Inquiring Minds, is "MaryAnn" from Manhatten!! WTF is wrong with me that I can't formulate a lie and remember it???

Woe is me, diary.
Until next time,

Patty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) 18 hr Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) 18 hr Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug 15 anonymous 41
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr '17 Real Person 8
Poll John Patrick Cullinan died of a drug overdose (Sep '13) Mar '17 l1cullinan 31

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages