First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2012
ahhhhhhh darcie. you're so intelligent :)
Nunc Pro Tunc

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
Since Patty was obsessing all fcking day and night again, I'm going to put my collective response on this new little blog to keep things tidy in the forum.
Regarding Rev Dan:
If I call him up and have a private talk with him, he is not obligated in any way to tell you what we discuss. He can't be compelled to announce it to the congregation. He can't be forced to reveal what I said to him. Private and confidential are standards clergymen adhere to when speaking to those who contact them.
The vows Rev Dan took to become ordained, specifically include a code of ethics (Thanks Rudolph) which they are bound to as men (and women) of God. To defy those ethics is to defy God. Do you really think Rev Dan is going to put Patty ahead of God? Ummmm NO! In her delusional mind, she thinks she's entitled to everything judges, clergy, cops, etc receive from people regarding her. The truth is, she has no rights to them. Especially since Rev Dan and myself are not parties in any civil or domestic or criminal case she has with Belmore or anyone else.
If Patty wants to know what Rev Dan the Man is being told, all she has to do is go back and read all the titles and posts she made about innocent children, innocent family members, innocent parents as well as all the sexually deviant posts she's made about the Chief, his deputy and the Belmore family. Patty also knows there are many, MANY screen shots of the death threats she's made and how she's offered up Warren Mooney to rape babies and kill them in her name. That's not even the tip of the iceburg of what Rev Dan will be receiving and learning about. The pattern of behavior is well documented. Rev Dan will certainly be very disturbed by it all. and there is not a thing Patty can do about it. He will ask God for guidance and no doubt speak to the Belmores about it all.:)
Lets sum it up in reality

You dont do anything but continously change your NAMES on Topix

You are an angry, ugly , disgusting pig with no life. You never have in the decade your entire existence belongs to
Patty Donovan, her family and ANYONE reportly associated,with Patty Donovan.
Your a very ugly, jealous, nasty bipolar drug addict from an AOL chatroom, claimimg you live CLEAR across the country, you have NEVER met nor every will anyone in New Hampshire
If your not obsessed about Patty, its her niece Kelly, or her grandkids, Desire Belmore, Rev Osgood.

Your life sucks.. You can make up your fantasies of husbands, kids and your lonely buds can back your miserable life up but YOU have nothing, nada, zilch
Nunc Pro Tunc

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
Once again, for the Patty the tard ..in case she didn't comprehend it the first time:
Clergy-penitent privilege applies communications confidentially made to a minister acting in a professional capacity as a spiritual adviser. If I seek out Rev Dan's assistance, he is acting as my spiritual adviser. Code of ethics. Bound by God.
Crazy freak , Rev Dan knows all about your crazy jealous lesnian ass.. Your are nothing but the pile of nothing in Arizona as you are anywhere

go finger your starving pussy over Patty Donovan as you have for ten years. Tell Rev Dan your a closet lesnian . He will tell you as the bible says Champaign its a SIN
Nunc Pro Tunc

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Again crazy jealous AOL freak hes forwarded your crazy unstable blogs. Never know, your nuts, you may need to be shot
Nunc Pro Tunc

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Go shoot yourself, your crazy, you should be shot dead before you committ a Newtown.
You bet your a crazy fucking lunatic now obsessed with Dan Osgood.

Count on your info being sought you contact Osgood. I will hunt you down and blow your head off your shoulders before you committ a Nrwton.
No doubt your a mental Lanza but I wll kill your ass dead first

Location hidden

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Nunc Pro Tunc wrote:
Mark my words I will pay to get your information and if you do have a kid I will make you watch while I slit her guts open like a fish and hold your head and make you eat her guts :)
maybe rev dan can use that in his sermon tomorrow. he can tell the congrgation about the death threat you made to a child so they can stone you to death in the courtyard.:)

Location hidden

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Nunc Pro Tunc wrote:
I will hunt you down and blow your head off your shoulders before you committ a Nrwton.
No doubt your a mental Lanza but I wll kill your ass dead first
you've been saying for over a year now that her name is darcy stammers. do you have enough money for airfare to england? lol
Nunc Pro Tunc

United States

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
Champaign? WTF? Are you trying to spell Champagne? Where did I mention toasting to the New Year with champagne? Go read my posts again. I'm talking about why Rev Dan doesn't have to tell you shitttttttt! You ramble on about lesbians.... what does the bible say about being a bigot? LMFAO!!!!!! Patty is defeated again!
baldy defeated is you scared shitless to release your name EVER your face wll be blown to the,back of your head.
I can post like this FOREVER because YOU cant even call the,cops you would have to release your identity LOL! I win everytime.lol
jacanus donovani

AOL

#23 Dec 29, 2012
Nunc Pro Tunc wrote:
Mark my words I will pay to get your information and if you do have a kid I will make you watch while I slit her guts open like a fish and hold your head and make you eat her guts :)
You've been posting all day, and the squirrel worked you over in less than 10 minutes. LMFAO@ That!
Brad

AOL

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Nunc Pro Tunc wrote:
You just succeeded in proving everything Darc is telling the Rev. is your current state of mind. Way to go stupid!
murder Darcies kid

United States

#26 Dec 29, 2012
With a big black donkey cock
A three foot donkey cock

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
murder Darcies kid

United States

#28 Dec 29, 2012
Heres some blogs for you ..coming up!
Brad

AOL

#29 Dec 29, 2012
Nunc Pro Tunc wrote:
<quoted text> baldy defeated is you scared shitless to release your name EVER your face wll be blown to the,back of your head.
I can post like this FOREVER because YOU cant even call the,cops you would have to release your identity LOL! I win everytime.lol
Who gives a shit what you want to post all day? Just goes to show what kind of dicksuckingwad you are over there. Youre isolated in a small town. Only one who is going to counsel you is Rev Dan. He's going to know what kind of hate is in your heart and head every time you walk in his church. Darc doesnt live in Greenfield but she sure does matter to you doent she? Darc wins every time.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 29, 2012
Nunc Pro Tunc wrote:
<quoted text> baldy defeated is you scared shitless to release your name EVER your face wll be blown to the,back of your head.
lol she's not scared. she's smart. she's no fool. anyway... like i said... you insisted she is darcey stammers. go get her. hurry.

p.s. i'm sure the chief isn't going to care about any real name being left with a call. he knows the kind of lies you post on topix. he isn't going to ask for names... he'll just make note of your threats and add them to the list he has with your name on it.

Location hidden

#31 Dec 29, 2012
murder Darcies kid wrote:
With a big black donkey cock
A three foot donkey cock
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
is that what you've been hiding in your pants? a big black donkey cck? lolllllllllllll you look so stupid patty. you can't scare darcie. she went to bed after defeating you with an explanation of why rev dan doesn't have to tell you about their conversations. you can't handle the truth so you explode into tirades about killing her kid. PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR. darcie knows just how to expose you and she did it with ease. lollllllllllll

Location hidden

#32 Dec 29, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit what you want to post all day? Just goes to show what kind of dicksuckingwad you are over there. Youre isolated in a small town. Only one who is going to counsel you is Rev Dan. He's going to know what kind of hate is in your heart and head every time you walk in his church. Darc doesnt live in Greenfield but she sure does matter to you doent she? Darc wins every time.
yup.... darcie MATTERS to patty. so does jacanus.... she wants to hunt them both down. really does blow her statement "you don't live in greenfield, you don't matter", doesn't it? she's made them very important tonight. lol
Brad

AOL

#36 Dec 30, 2012
lts just me wrote:
<quoted text>
is that what you've been hiding in your pants? a big black donkey cck? lolllllllllllll you look so stupid patty.
Now that was funny. Shes got a donkey dick in her pants. That bulge is finally explained.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#37 Dec 30, 2012
Nunc Pro Tunc wrote:
ROFLMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Get Bent B*tch...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Heather

AOL

#41 Dec 30, 2012
Pig Snot Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to explain that to her hours and hours ago. But she didn't believe me. Judging by her reaction to your post, she believes it now. LOL!!
No, Patty still believes she's entitled, but that's what delusional people do..... they believe things that aren't true.
I thought Darci did a great job in her explanation/lesson of clergy-penitent priveleges. Of course, I know this from being a member of a church myself, but it does boggle my mind that Patty had no knowledge that Ministers, Reverends, Priests, Pastors... whatever you want to call your church leader....have no obligation to share communications which are deamed "private".

Some conversations and information are meant for advice and consideration purposes. For example, after reading and listening about Patty, perhaps Rev Dan will contact the Belmores and confirm those atrocities have indeed been imposed on them by Patty and their little Emma's innocence was used as a tool to harass them. He's bound to learn how dark and ugly Patty's character and personality are and deal with her accordingly.
Gentle Reader

Monessen, PA

#42 Dec 30, 2012
OMG I am SOOOOOO important! I've got FONT! No matter that anyone in the world with a computer/phone/wi-fi connected device with internet access can post FONT as well....I CAN FONT ALL DAY AND FONT ALL NIGHT BEYOTCHES!! Look at my FONT! It's crawling across the page, I'm SOMEBODY NOW!!! I love FONT and FONT, I believe, loves ME! I think I finally GET IT all you AOL'ers! FONT RULES!!!

Read my FONT beyotches!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's no coincidence...Jenny stopped doing wh... Sat Gypsy Clown Belmore 5
Update : Patty has 3000 followers on Twitter Fri Burt Rambeau 50
Desire Belmore was DUMPED Aug 28 Gypsy Clown Belmore 13
A confession by Desire Belmore Aug 27 Gypsy Clown Belm... 1
Announcement: When is Desire Belmore admitting ... Aug 26 Sharon 14
Jenny the DRUNK still doesn't have her license Aug 26 Sharon 18
Mommy , It's Patty's fault I have failed dysfun... Aug 26 Gypsy Clown Belm... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages