Jennifer Cullinan followed Donovan in...

Jennifer Cullinan followed Donovan into parking lot

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idealizingPatty

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
" as I approached the Mill I immediately noticed the green jeep that Ms Donovan drives she had parked it paralled to the brick building"

Yes Jennifer Cullinan in her own written statement stated she enter the parking lot Donovan was already parked in. She further stated " I reached in her jeep and grabbed her keys"

Cullinan pleads guilty October 11, 2012.

Cullinan followed Donovan, stalked
Cullinan assaulted Donovan when she reached in to Donovans vehicle

Any charges on Donovan Will be DISMISSED
And Cullinan Will be found in contempt
That's why Garfunkle told Cullinan to get a lawyer
idealizingPatty

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
No need to play the scared act YOU plead guilty to fighting lmfao
Self defense is GONE once YOU plead guilty ..
jim

AOL

#3 Nov 7, 2012
we already know all that. repeating it isn't going to get you off the hook with sentencing.
jenny pled guity to disorderly conduct and admitted she gave you a black eye. the charge isn't going to change just because you repeat something 100 times. i think its pretty damn awesome that she owned up to giving you a small taste of a beatdown. you deserved a lot more. good thing she has self control. lol
idealizingPatty

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Someone is getting their legal advice from online lunatics Lmfao
You get what you pay for haaa!!!

Who advised Cullinan to write that statement and to plead guilty??
Haasaaaaaaaaaaa

Assault doesn't have to be physical it can be grabbing someone's personal property.
If anything Donovan can use self defense since Cullinan already assaulted Donovan when she reached in her vehicle.

Since Cullinan admitted she followed Donovan ALL the charged Will be DISMISSED.
idealizingPatty

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
The jail Will be where Cullinan goes for reaching in Donovans vehicle violating the 100 foot order.
All Belmoress lies about Cullinans contempt on these blogs won't change Friday :)
idealizingPatty

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2012
LOL@ Jim must be giving the broke assess legal advice.
She admitted she's in contempt. That's 10 days in jail.
idealizingPatty

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Yes the charges Will be DISMISSED. That's how they Wil change.
She's doing 10 days lmfao
She plead guilty in Hillsborough court
She's in contempt in Superior
idealizingPatty

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Her statement alone puts her in the stammer.
We are all glad she admitted to violating Garfunkles order LMFAO!
And yes violating the Superior Court order IS criminal.
Garfunkle explained that when he told her to get a lawyer
10 days in jail for reaching in Donovans vehicle.
Keep up that good legal advice lmfao!
idealizingPatty

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Stalking requires the stalker to follow the stalkee not the other way around as Cullinan explains in her own statement to the police she followed Donovan into parking lot.. good advice she got there lmfao
Again the charges Will be DISMISSED !
idealizingPatty

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Once again, Belmore and his crack infested uneducated stupidity rises to the level of comedy! The deferred will be dismissed since the charges are bogus!
Get a lawyer idiot lmfao
idealizingPatty

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2012
I have been laughing for weeks over Cullinans statement of following Donovan into parking lot and then pleading guilty! Only an idiot crackhead would sink themselves to that degree! Yo crackhead stalkers are suppose to follow not the other way around lmfao!!! Yes Belmore drop kicked Cullinan under the bus!
You know shit but more lies from Belmore.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 7, 2012
The only person going to jail will be Patty..
She violated the RO when was in the parking lot at the mill..
Jen HAD to follow you..dipstick..she was going to work ..you were there to harass her.
This is how the Judge will rule..you will do some jail time.
Roflmao..you will not be dismissed..
You're going down..
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..
Mr Hyde

Ashburn, VA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
...! Meet,---,- > .Patricia Alice Donovan - 11 North Pack lane. Greenfield, NH

Looks like your little brains were rattled last night.,....You didn't sleep. You got no rest.

All you could do last night was think of Desire Belmore.and Jenny Cullinan,,... Desire and Jenny on the brain.,,,., Desire and Jenny in your heart...,,,...,Desire/Jenny, Desire/Jenny,..,.,Desire/Jenny .,......, Your life is all about Desire and Jenny.

Guess what? their living their,.., lives and enjoying .,,LAUGHS ,,.at your expense
I can't imagine what it must be like for you.... waking up with the man who REJECTED YOU and the woman he is with on your mind.,..., Trying to sleep but their still on your mind.,...,Cleaning houses and all you think about is them.,...,..,Your posts throughout the day prove it.... your life is all about Desire and Jenny.

They control your thoughts even without speaking to you.,,..,. You try to lure them out by posting lies.,,.You try to intimidate his Jenny. You are the,....,.... scourge ,,,......,of Greenfield.

It's obvious you're going nowhere.!! in life,......,, and,,....,. will die trying to get Desire's and Jennys' attention. You remind me of Whalen... "If it's the last thing I do... I will get my revenge". LOL @ the irony of it all.
You thought you could bully the Selectmen into making the chief arrest Desire?,,., LOL foolish woman.,,,,..,,. You're simply ignorant.,...,. Psssst, the Selectmen --,laughed---, at---> you!,..,., when you weren't looking. LMAO!
Desire and Jenny still on your brain today?

the fact you're,....,.... still obsessing ,,....,...over a man you wanted so damn badly that you ,...,.....begged for his forgiveness ,,....,.and,.....,.. begged ,.....,.that he not turn his back on you. the funniest thing about this entire comedy is that you.. are.....--->wasting your life! <--- obsessing!!,,.,. over a man and woman you claim you don't care about.

most people,....,.... move on ,....,....to bigger and better things and don't look back.-NOT YOU !,.,. you can't seem to get yourself out of the "I love desire belmore"and I hate Jennifer Cullinan mode.,.....,.. YOU L@@K so FOOLISH!.. and it's hilarious
nothing ,....you find about belmore or cullinan is going to ,.........change the fact that they rejected you,....,.... and moved on.
for all anyone cares, they could murder you... doesn't change the fact that YOU posted how much you love him. LMFAO.
Patty is too easy to affect. Bringing to attention her foolishness is effortless.

The PETTINESS of her JEALOUSY and her SPITEFULNESS is absurd!!!, but we're talking about Patty Donovan: the Loon of Greenfield.

Chief Giammarino ..--->.laughs at her!<---..... with his deputies...,.,,the towns people ....--->shake their heads!<---,..... when they.. see her ,....on the street....,.. the Selectmen,.....,... roll their eyes,,....... when she shows up at meetings... knowing they don't care about her threats,.......,, because she has no foundation to stand on.

When you look at the big picture,...,.it's pathetic!!,....,,. In a small New Hampshire town a woman is ..,..,OBSESSING ...,., over a man who REJECTED her and the woman that OVERSHADOWS her ,.....,...She's busy posting from her phone to Topix,,.......,running back and forth to libraries,....... and courthouses STALKING them when they are out and about enjoying life. LURKING at Jennys work!! She's barely able to think of anything or anyone else in ,...,,,...her life because,......,.. she is consumed with Desire Belmore and Jennifer Cullinan..........

. In that small town...,,... a VERY LONELY "woman",..,..... has NO-ONE but her phone and Topix to talk to because she has made herself into a ENVIOUS beast who lives in the past.

At least the rest of us know how to leave the past behind and not be self consumed with negativity.

No need to post to the ignorant Patty Donovan on Topix. Leave her to talking to herself and pontificating about the things she delusionalizes.
Mr Hyde

Ashburn, VA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
P = Pathetic
A = Assinine
T = Tantrums
R = Ranting
I = Imbecile
C = Crazy
I = Idiot
A = Angry

A = Arrested
L = Liar
I = Indigent
C = Crackhead
E = Evil

D = Dumb
O = Ostracized
N = Nasty
O = Offensive
V = Viscious
A = Alone
N = Never Gonna Win
No Defense

AOL

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Jennifer Cullinan went to work. Patty Donovan was sitting in the parking lot of Jenny's place of employment, after specifically being told by the court to stay away from her.

End of story.
jim

AOL

#16 Nov 7, 2012
idealizingPatty wrote:
Someone is getting their legal advice from online lunatics Lmfao
You get what you pay for haaa!!!
Who advised Cullinan to write that statement and to plead guilty??
Haasaaaaaaaaaaa
Assault doesn't have to be physical it can be grabbing someone's personal property.
If anything Donovan can use self defense since Cullinan already assaulted Donovan when she reached in her vehicle.
Since Cullinan admitted she followed Donovan ALL the charged Will be DISMISSED.
she wasn't charged with assault. she was charged with disordly conduct. you can't make a judge charge her for something after the fact, idiot.
idealizingPatty

United States

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Cullinan was charged and plead guilty to assault. Another lie by consumed belmore. Why hasn't belmore sent you the 100 foot order?
no order to stay off residence or employment just 100 foot order
Cullinan is in contempt.

BTW Cullinan is playing the I reside in Anytime again

Poor Belmore so consumed with ToPIX. No job, no life just topix
So scared now he's changed his access number on his dial up
Your UP is being requested Friday :) get a lawyer
idealizingPatty

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
LOL@ crackhead Cullinan driving thru town with a junky old neon yellow chair in the back LOL
Their lives revolve around court hearings
Crackhead Will play victim again only this time she plead Guilty to ASSAULT

Keep lying Belmore cause its all YOU can do YOUR life SUCKS
Heather

AOL

#19 Nov 7, 2012
It's common sense to stay off the property of where Jenny works considering it's a given she will show up there for her scheduled start time. You're such a fool Patty. Absolutely 100% fool.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 7, 2012
idealizingPatty wrote:
Cullinan was charged and plead guilty to assault. Another lie by consumed belmore. Why hasn't belmore sent you the 100 foot order?
no order to stay off residence or employment just 100 foot order
Cullinan is in contempt.
BTW Cullinan is playing the I reside in Anytime again
Poor Belmore so consumed with ToPIX. No job, no life just topix
So scared now he's changed his access number on his dial up
Your UP is being requested Friday :) get a lawyer
LMAO at a 100 foot order!!! Really, is this town equivalent to Maberry or what? 100 feet, wtf? Thinking a person could still put some hurt on you at 100 feet, if they had good aim & a good throwing arm..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I usually stalk Patty when I'm hiding more dysf... Mon meh 2
My first date with Jenny ...... Mon Ray Belmore 12
So fullfiling and rewarding May 1 Sharon 12
Mommy, it's OK Jenny has no morals and values w... Apr 24 Burt Rambeau 25
I'm stoned out of my mind Apr 19 Beverly Belmore 5
Morals and values seem to be a touchy subject f... Apr 18 Ray Belmore 11
I see the other thread was deleted. Indeed Ray ... Apr 14 Sharon 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages