What I have learned over the past wee...

What I have learned over the past week or so

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
No Defense

AOL

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Just from reading some of the post from the past week (and there's a lot of them), I've learned that Patty is too stupid to understand what "content specific" material is. It is content specific posts that identified her, so she felt she could search topix to find some of the same to identify someone else. She fails, because she thinks it's one thing, when it isn't that "thing" at all.

If Patty really knew what content specific posts were, she would NEVER post on topix again. Just the fact that she continues to, while claiming to be someone else from somewhere else, tells me she still doesn't get it. It's actually hilarious to see her post that she has "something" and is printing it out as "proof", because each of those post are self identifying.
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#2 Nov 26, 2012
more AOL staged performances for Belmore/ Cullinan

BTW this is being printed out too
No Defense

AOL

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Imustsay wrote:
more AOL staged performances for Belmore/ Cullinan
BTW this is being printed out too
LMAO...and another example of her still not getting it

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 26, 2012
oh shut up patty pissypants. an intelligent observation was made about YOUR stupid ass posts. yes... print it... so the judge can see how ignorant you are and how readers on topix EASILY can slam you for YOUR dumb posts. lol
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Pig Snot Patty wrote:
This isn't AOL. Nothing is staged. Posting the truth about you really pisses you off, doesn't it? LOL!
oh I see so Belmores game has changed? no more AOL enemies? do you have any clue each attempt you make to cover Belmore/ Cullinans ass IA printed? how many more attempts will you make before the hearing?
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#7 Nov 26, 2012
and you make each and every attempt under the same names the judge will read over and over
you are beyond dumb.
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#10 Nov 26, 2012
the same names posting they get info from ray and jenny. same names now attempting to cover and lie for ray and Jenny. oh your so intelligence. I see that
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#11 Nov 26, 2012
or could it be ray and Jenny think the judge is stupid?
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
LOL @ that name Patty Pissypants. Fits her perfectly! Let the fool hang herself in court. I'm sure Ray and Jen won't mind seeing her hang from the noose she's been making for herself during all her crazyass posts.
really ? I see, so posting you get your info from ray and jenny and now attempting to cover and lie for ray and jenny is hanging who?

Location hidden

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Imustsay wrote:
the same names posting they get info from ray and jenny. same names now attempting to cover and lie for ray and Jenny. oh your so intelligence. I see that
who's covering for them? no one. no one has to cover for them. they didn't do anything wrong. YOU did. don't you get it? why are you so slow? all those names you posted from and pretended not to be patty donovan......are easily identified as a pathetic, desperate obsessed lunatic trying to cover her own lies...... that person being you, patricia alice donovan. you can't erase all the times you used the posssesives "me, mine, i, our" in your foolish posts in the third person. lol
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#15 Nov 26, 2012
keep posting and making blogs dumb secret squirrel . the more you name is read the better. dumb bitch!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Imustsay wrote:
<quoted text> really ? I see, so posting you get your info from ray and jenny and now attempting to cover and lie for ray and jenny is hanging who?
lol @ your stupidity! i honestly have never met anyone as stupid as you. how is commenting on YOUR posts covering and lying for ray and jenny? tell us.... explain how calling you an idiot for the past decade is lying for them. no one is posting anything different about you than has been posted for the past 10 years. you are a psychotic, manic, obsessed dumbass! lol
No Defense

AOL

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Imustsay wrote:
<quoted text> oh I see so Belmores game has changed? no more AOL enemies? do you have any clue each attempt you make to cover Belmore/ Cullinans ass IA printed? how many more attempts will you make before the hearing?
This blog wasn't created to cover anyone's ass, and I'd love to be in the court room when you tried to spin your stupid theory to a judge. That would only add to the comedy I find here.

"Post specific content" first arose in Wisconsin, where you were identified through your own words in a forum you claimed you didn't know existed. Seeing your posts from the past week alone, I can see that you learned absolutely NOTHING from that failed experience.

This blog isn't a "defense" or "cover up" for anything or anyone. It's pointing out an idiot when I see one. You have reasons for interpeting it as something different:

1. You are the idiot I'm pointing at
2. You are still desperate to make some kind of direct connection between Belmore/Cullinan and other users in this forum, when any fool can see that there isn't one.
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#19 Nov 26, 2012
lts just me wrote:
<quoted text>
who's covering for them? no one. no one has to cover for them. they didn't do anything wrong. YOU did. don't you get it? why are you so slow? all those names you posted from and pretended not to be patty donovan......are easily identified as a pathetic, desperate obsessed lunatic trying to cover her own lies...... that person being you, patricia alice donovan. you can't erase all the times you used the posssesives "me, mine, i, our" in your foolish posts in the third person. lol
why are you talking about desire Belmore talking I'm the third party under location Exeter NH?
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#21 Nov 26, 2012
in*** oh let me guess. everyone on 935 blogs is PATRICIA ALICE DONOVAN? oh wonderful attempt to fool the Judge ..continue on

Location hidden

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Imustsay wrote:
or could it be ray and Jenny think the judge is stupid?
personally, i have a good hunch that ray and jenny think YOU are stupid just from what you're posting on topix! lolllllllllllll
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#23 Nov 26, 2012
hope it works for you ** wink
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#25 Nov 26, 2012
:::cough :::: but everyone else is dumb but you. gotcha!
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#26 Nov 26, 2012
OK let me get this straight ..the game of being AOL crazies out. its everyone is PATRICIA ALICE DONOVAN and she's harassing herself. OK! gotcha! Jeesh I hope it works!
Imustsay

Satellite Provider

#27 Nov 26, 2012
noose*** uh huh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volunteering for Donald Trump's campaign 10 hr Burt Rambeau 3
There's no coincidence...Jenny stopped doing wh... Aug 29 Gypsy Clown Belmore 5
Update : Patty has 3000 followers on Twitter Aug 28 Burt Rambeau 50
Desire Belmore was DUMPED Aug 28 Gypsy Clown Belmore 13
A confession by Desire Belmore Aug 27 Gypsy Clown Belm... 1
Announcement: When is Desire Belmore admitting ... Aug 26 Sharon 14
Jenny the DRUNK still doesn't have her license Aug 26 Sharon 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages